J=MAN
+25|6669|OZ
Here's what I reckon:

No bunny hopping - GOOD

No jump and shoot - GOOD (Play Unreal Tournament if you like that shit)

No C4 whoring - GOOD

Kick-ass AA - STIFF SHIT (I'm not an air-whore)

"Silent Death" Bug - ANNOYS THE ^%$# OUT OF ME!!!!!

I'm SO over getting killed when I didn't even know I was getting shot at because their guns don't make any noise if they're hitting you!!!!! If they don't fix this with the 1.21 hotfix, they can jam Euro Force and Armoured Fury where the sun don't shine!!!

Message to DICE: Go back to making pinball simulators for the Amiga - at least they were playable!
Green Jello
+47|6644|Reno, NV
https://img461.imageshack.us/img461/8093/deadhorse3js.jpg
CapnHerc
+0|6645
Red BUG is still there, and it added a problem with the rocket launchers not functioning properly.  Once in a while I get a rocket launcher that fires, but goes right through the broad side of a tank, whether it be at close range or far away. And sometimes it misfires??? Frustrating when it's your last rocket.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6744|Oslo, Norway
lol, i just found a picture of one of the patch testers:

https://www.funnypictures.ws/albums/userpics/gun%20dog.jpg
mofo65
+6|6642|Valrico, FL USA

uber73 wrote:

=SA=VaSSiLi wrote:

Basically, I hate this patch.  So much. Like, the hate is beyond words.  IMO, being able to jump and prone and fire really fast was such a big part of the game.
muhuahahahahahhahaahahahhaah, IMO, the patch must work then, cuz cockmasters like u are now hobbled!
suck it dude.
COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6657
Here is why the patch was a horrible idea.

There were a lot of people out there who bought BF2 and kept enjoying it because it was a good game in their opinion. The complainers or people that didn't like it would just stop playing eventually. EA made a patch for people who didn't even like their game and upset the large dedicated community that did enjoy their game. They completely changed the game people had come to enjoy.

In conclusion, shame on you EA. Think what you are doing before you act so stupidly in the future.
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6711|England, UK

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Here is why the patch was a horrible idea.

There were a lot of people out there who bought BF2 and kept enjoying it because it was a good game in their opinion. The complainers or people that didn't like it would just stop playing eventually. EA made a patch for people who didn't even like their game and upset the large dedicated community that did enjoy their game. They completely changed the game people had come to enjoy.

In conclusion, shame on you EA. Think what you are doing before you act so stupidly in the future.
Very well said indeed!
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6744|Oslo, Norway
after seeing this video you will never call the miniguns on the BH overpowerd agani

http://www.break.com/index/30mm.html
McBondi
+0|6657
I thought that the server can choose what to do with the claymores? If not, for some odd reason I still managed to get 2 teamkills immediately after putting a few mines around.

Oh, and about AA overpower. Last weekend I whored a whole round in the oilfield with the chinese AA -vehicle and got.. hmm let me think.. 1 kill? Yes, and it was a friendly chopper. So pilots, don't worry! AA is still useless - as long as it's in the hands of a crappy player
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6804|South Cybertown, Texas
I just don't see EA's reasoning!

Why take a good game and make it suck (NOOB_IT)? The only people that complained about the Noob Tubbers, Dolphin Divers and Air Whores were/are the one that could not or would not take the time to learn how to deal with it.

As a "Ground Pounder", I never saw any of this a much of a problem.
sheff1597
+5|6636
im seriously all you dolfin fucks out there cant do that shit anymore. yeah i tried it once, and it was shit, all you do is jam on your keyboard all the time, its like a fucking old street fighter game, BF2 isnt a button masher. but yea once all of you stop bitching and leave because now you cant fight for real, the game will be sooo much better, so i say badbye, and be sure to let the door hit your ass on the way out.

my second complaint is the new claywhoring in karkand, riddiclous, unless im a MEC sniper and i lay alot of clay's then i get alot of kolls and defended CP's, that makes me happy, but to get killed by a clay every 2 seconds, even if i see it and walk around it with 15 ft away and i still get killed, that just sucks.

o and the P-90 big letdown, range and accuracy ok, AT cant be a super class, but its way underpowered. it needs more "umph"
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
You can actually still dolpin-roll-while-shooting.  SO the clay whoring is good for you but not for anyone else
RSI_paratrooper
+2|6657
I want to complain about all the obvious adolescents on this forum who spectaculatly overuse the word "gay" to describe something they don't like. Kiddies, we know you're batting for the other team. I think they all appeared after patch 1.2 so I'm going to blame EA/DICE for intruducing the whining kid bug into BF2.

Troll. Troll. Troll. LOL
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6690

sheff1597 wrote:

im seriously all you dolfin fucks out there cant do that shit anymore. yeah i tried it once, and it was shit, all you do is jam on your keyboard all the time, its like a fucking old street fighter game, BF2 isnt a button masher. but yea once all of you stop bitching and leave because now you cant fight for real, the game will be sooo much better, so i say badbye, and be sure to let the door hit your ass on the way out.

my second complaint is the new claywhoring in karkand, riddiclous, unless im a MEC sniper and i lay alot of clay's then i get alot of kolls and defended CP's, that makes me happy, but to get killed by a clay every 2 seconds, even if i see it and walk around it with 15 ft away and i still get killed, that just sucks.

o and the P-90 big letdown, range and accuracy ok, AT cant be a super class, but its way underpowered. it needs more "umph"
Your the very reason EA forced DICE to make patches . All you do is blame blame blame . You blame people for not being good enough by killing you by jumping , diving , shooting you . You call them noob , bunny hopper , dolphine diver . You say they act like it's a street fighter game huh ? So let me get this righ here - you telling us people suck because you don't have the ability to kill them before they kill you because they are jumping around ? LOL talk about "can't do shit " . Then you bitch about getting killed but then your happy when you kill with all the claymores lol .Well hello Mr. Obvious hahahahahah .  What can we do to please you master ? Would you like us to remove zee bombs from zee game ??? Tell you what whine ass - I'll glady take on any bunny hopping , dolphine diving noob tuger any day shooting him in the face over getting killed by some guy laying mines and camping in perfect cover . At least I have a chance with a doldhine diver . But now I can even blow up the mines with a grenade when I see them and like you say " walk 15 feet around them whahahahahaha " . Thanks to idiots like to who complained so much . Thanks bub . Thanks a mill .
It's all apples and oranges folks . Please one half of the crowd , piss off the other half . Question is how many more patches are to come ? When will people stop bitching ? Never .
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6780|Human Meat Shield
Shouldn't this be 1.21 now??? I still see the dolphin-diving going on, but looks slow-mo and they fire before they completely lay on the ground... weird, I'm going to perfect this tactic.
BADHIGHGEEN
+1|6648
ok if the padding pukes wern't bad enuff
stealing points that others had to work their asses off for.
admins bootin you for beetin em up to bad.
and they just get away with it makes me sick.
(no kick honest player patch would be better)
now we have a lame patch were any chump ass bitch can nail you with a nonevadable rocket FUCK YOU!!!.
I AM DONE WITH BS2 and EA.  suck it EA bitches.
step up your game EA not another dime of my hard earned cash in your pocket..
it should be accuracy with expierence.
once again suckit suckit suckit dry bitches.
EA should have kept their little dick beeters off 1.2 if it aint broke don't fix it.
Ill find somting else to do...........

BADHIGHGEEN OUT
IronFerret
+48|6668|Mexico City.
THe only thing i dont like about the whole battelfield world is the fact that its a MORRON MAGNET, little macho  minds that like to be swearing and bitching with horrible lenguaje about everything.. that just means that they r some looser in real life no matter what stats they have. People who is happy about their real life are not fucking other people online, Unhappy looser in real life need to be morons online to feel better about themselfes.

Last edited by IronFerret (2006-03-27 14:45:30)

dalexa
+4|6616|portugal

GotMex? wrote:

All of you chopper pilots have flown for about an hour tops today with the new patch and already dooming yourselves because of AA... Yes the AA is deadly now, we just need to figure out it's new weaknesses and work on eliminating them often. I used to not worry about an AA site targeting me, opting to just strafe midiar.... now I only have the lockon time plus the flare release time to find that AA and take it out. Finally a real challenge.

It'll definatelly take a while to get used to, but it will separate those that really had chopper skills to begin with.
now there's an intelligent person that have gained my respect... congrats
all of you complaining about the AA power... get a life... no more flyboys who couldn't get killed anymore... start using your brains now instead of rushing for the helis (probably tking someone to get it) and do nothing but kill the helpless soldiers on the floor... now you can also go down... that or fight like a soldier with you feet on the floor... and in that way i can take you down with my sniper... btw... the new sniper it's not more powerfull than the others the problem is that no one cares and don't mind to jump from a high place and loose a bit of energy... keep doing that... i appreciate... one shot one kill...

about the dragunov... anyone knows if it's more powerfull now? i played in a map with a guy that kept killing me with it... with one shot while i had my health bar full... strange...

pkm it's still too powerfull... and the commander could earn more points... don't know how but it could... at least some team points... and they could replace the commander spotting voice for a bleep like the one on the uav... it would be less irritating... i hate commander that keep spotting without stoping (most of them without really spotting them because they don't put the zoom on the map)...
Inspector_Gadget
+0|6728
Woot!  WilhelmSissener, if that were a part of BF2...game over!  That is some incredible fire power.
My only gripe at this point is that the Anti-Tank STILL shoots through vehicles.  But, they did make it more accurate in that positioning is a factor now.  No longer can you shoot based soley on field of vision... If the launcher is blocked.... bam!  I killed myself several times before figuring out the launcher was blocked!
As for the Dolphin Divers... I think that just gave the game too much of an arcade feel.  Not that there still isn't some still, but there has to be to make it enjoyable... It is just a fine line between the arcade feel and the realistic feel.  Some things had to go and Dolphin Diving was one of them.  I for one won't miss it cause it frustrated the hell out of me when I was killed by a break dancing soldier... :-)  At least play the rap music while they kill me that way... Yeah, that's it... American Battlefield Idol.... Let's cast our votes for the best Dolphin Diver who can sing, dance, and shoot... hehe
dctcool
+27|6742|Gold Coast Aussieland
Once while i was in the jet the UAV came out of nowhere and I ended up ramming into it
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6836|Netherlands

dctcool wrote:

Once while i was in the jet the UAV came out of nowhere and I ended up ramming into it
correct me if im wrong...some servers have the UAV invisible aspecially on karkand.

i drove a Hummer
right in

to it  without seeing it from a few feet away and when i crash in to it driving ,....it appears again....pffffffffff

wtf is going on here...?
Baby-Gangsta
+6|6593
Lick my nuts you whiney bastards........... all the fuckin whiney beggars are the ones with airplanes and choppers in there sig, go to your moms room, open her door, ask to speak to her and then start crying and tell her how bad it is for pilots these days in battlefield 2........... you want a real challenge? dont fly over head and drop a 500 lb bomb on me, dont clear meout with a big ass load of rockets or that gatling gun you got attatched to your so called "baby" (jet/heli)......... the next time you see me in bf2 jump your whiney ass out the jet and take the boat to the beach where ill be waitig with my baby....... my G3 and i call her (Big Gangsta) well be waiting........ lol wha do pilots do when things get hot?....... they turn on the boosters and run for cover!....... i wont run for cover, only if i need to reload, but then ima peek around the corner and me and Big Gangsta will determine your fate.......
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys

Baby-Gangsta wrote:

my G3 and i call her (Big Gangsta)
faggotmeter at 100%

this was posted along time ago when the AA got messed up rly bad, you should check the dates,,....btw i dont need a plane to own you and your big gangsta<-LOL at that
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Baby-Gangsta wrote:

faggotmeter at 100%

this was posted along time ago when the AA got messed up rly bad, you should check the dates,,....btw i dont need a plane to own you and your big gangsta<-LOL at that
mmmm out of context that sounds rather sexual. awesome.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6820|Marathon, Florida Keys

stryyker wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Baby-Gangsta wrote:

faggotmeter at 100%

mmmm out of context that sounds rather sexual. awesome.
who the hell gives names to video game guns? LOL
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard