Bevo
Nah
+718|6534|Austin, Texas

The_Guardsman wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

I love the thing. Its great when you sneak behind the enemy and give them a damn good thrashing.
I prefer to sit back and use the zoom upgrade to splode tanks/groups of enemies as they all sit around the M-COM trying to defuse it from afar whilst strafing, then watch as sniper bullets and MG fire rake the area i was in three seconds ago.

I now have a new favorite weapon, too: SPAS-12. Things a headshot machine when you put slugs in it.
Have these shotgun things been improved in a patch or something?.. I remember when l first started l couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo with the thing! Now the things better than a sodding rifle!
slugs are OP

shhh don't tell anyone, I love them, NS2k with slugs = rape machine
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6758|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark

Bevo wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I prefer to sit back and use the zoom upgrade to splode tanks/groups of enemies as they all sit around the M-COM trying to defuse it from afar whilst strafing, then watch as sniper bullets and MG fire rake the area i was in three seconds ago.

I now have a new favorite weapon, too: SPAS-12. Things a headshot machine when you put slugs in it.
Have these shotgun things been improved in a patch or something?.. I remember when l first started l couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo with the thing! Now the things better than a sodding rifle!
slugs are OP

I managed to snipe a chap with a shotgun and slugs at quite a distance earlier on.... Wonder how long this Depleted uranium shotgun slugs lark will last before being brought back down again??
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6012|Vortex Ring State

The_Guardsman wrote:

Bevo wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

slugs are OP

I managed to snipe a chap with a shotgun and slugs at quite a distance earlier on.... Wonder how long this Depleted uranium shotgun slugs lark will last before being brought back down again??
I dun think the slugs have been improved tbh... I don't have the NS2000, but the Saiga and the M870 with slugs are pretty balanced IMO.
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

shotguns are just fine tbh
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5371|London, England

The_Guardsman wrote:

Bevo wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

slugs are OP

Pump shotgun slugs have always been one shot kills at any range in hardcore.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5548|Cerbere Landing

Sisco10 wrote:

Cash 'N Prizes wrote:

i have tried to MG36 again, and to me its very situational, sometimes its great, other times its absolutely horrible
I almost exclusivly use it. Love it. The built in RDS makes headshotting far snipers fairly easy and it frees up a spot.

I do have trouble using it without magnum ammo though, it does lack the punch then.
Yeah, I love the MG36. Even though it seems to go up and to the right when you hold the trigger down. It's good even without magnum ammo, but I tried it with magnum ammo yesterday, I was waxin' fools left and right with the magnum ammo.

SPAS-12 seems to be more accurate than other shotguns...
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6340|Australia

The_Guardsman wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

I love the thing. Its great when you sneak behind the enemy and give them a damn good thrashing.

Nah, I don't think they were improved. In fact, I think they were nerfed to a small extent. I'm pretty sure magnum ammo doesn't effect the slugs as much as they used too (I still equip it anyway - it's handy having a buffed pistol ready).
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6356

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

The_Guardsman wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Nah, I don't think they were improved. In fact, I think they were nerfed to a small extent. I'm pretty sure magnum ammo doesn't effect the slugs as much as they used too (I still equip it anyway - it's handy having a buffed pistol ready).
I think the nerf only affects shottys on extreme range, on close to medium they still kick ass and magnum does make quite the difference.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6691|Middle of nowhere
Now are we talking time or kills?

Time would be the M95, GOL, and M24 because it takes longer to get 1,000 kills with them than the normal guns.

If it's kills then it's the knife followed by hand grenade.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

genius_man16 wrote:

Now are we talking time or kills?

Time would be the M95, GOL, and M24 because it takes longer to get 1,000 kills with them than the normal guns.

If it's kills then it's the knife followed by hand grenade.
https://g.bfbcs.com/3648/pc_SchuE.png

My top 5 weapons are:

VSS - 1018
AN94 - 1003
UMP - 748
M60 - 706
40mm GL - 574

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-06-04 12:29:27)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hallvard
+262|6535|North Norway

Mg36
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hallvard wrote:

Mg36
It's been my favorite recently and it's just off the list
-Frederick Bastiat
csmag
+92|6460|Canada
40mm gl
prototype
+52|6324
i have platinum on

mines
nades
ak-74
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6812|Long Beach, CA
M1911

Ill have platinum with it very soon...my first platinum was with heavy armor.  I been using XM8 now that I have gold on all weapons though with 4 stars.
Ptfo
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

by stat its still the Saiga, but i use the AN-94 more now when assault or PKM with 4x when medic
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6302|Pacific NW, USA
AN-94 + RDS + Magnum  <3
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6458|The Land of Scott Walker
By kills XM8, PP2000, Type 88 LMG, AK-U
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6666

PigPopTart wrote:

AN-94 + RDS + Magnum  <3
...makes Gustaving look difficult?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6302|Pacific NW, USA
Pretty much, yeah.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6486|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Saiga (atleast in kills). I luvs it. Pretty much the only gun I use as a recon.
jsnipy
+3,276|6535|...

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

PigPopTart wrote:

AN-94 + RDS + Magnum  <3
...makes Gustaving look difficult?
it almost feels wrong

Last edited by jsnipy (2010-06-10 16:08:00)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5486|Ventura, California
The GOL is a joke. Any target moving in any direction with linear movement (Isn't changing direction or slowing down all the time) is an easy headshot.

A while ago I was sniping from the hill on Arica Harbor just annihilating anything that stood still for more than 0.5 seconds. So basically every engineer and sniper was an easy kill. I was popping skulls so fast I couldn't believe it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5522|America

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The GOL is a joke. Any target moving in any direction with linear movement (Isn't changing direction or slowing down all the time) is an easy headshot.

A while ago I was sniping from the hill on Arica Harbor just annihilating anything that stood still for more than 0.5 seconds. So basically every engineer and sniper was an easy kill. I was popping skulls so fast I couldn't believe it.
Wait so people that stand still or walk in straight lines at a constant speed are easy head shots with sniper rifles?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6476|cuntshitlake

Blade4509 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wait so people that stand still or walk in straight lines at a constant speed are easy head shots with sniper rifles?
damn i never knew that. gotta try some time. i've been only going for people running sideways and hiding behind objects and inside moving helicopters. and tanks.

no wonder im so bad at sniping.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard