Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
I currently prefer the Krinkov over the Uzi and PP2000, although they are better on paper. XM8C, PP2000, and Uzi is too inaccurate at long range, 9A91 and Scar have too low RoFs.

Haven't unlocked the UMP yet, so -.-
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6359
PP2000 is accurate at long range, so is Uzi, just tap it.... thats what she said

I like the PP2000 best, at least right now

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2010-04-13 15:26:10)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

Trotskygrad wrote:

PP2000 is too inaccurate at long range
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5389629/what.png
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля
k fine, it takes too many shots to kill and it eats 5 clips of ammo for breakfast.

And I hate the sights.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5478|America
They're all awesome?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6711|FUCK UBISOFT

carl gustav
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Brasso
+1,549|6600

pp2000

never used the UMP out of principle.  same stats as AK-74U with less damage or something like that

before that it was the XM8C

Last edited by haffeysucks (2010-04-13 16:20:48)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
PP-2000.

At close range, the XM8 C is comparable and requires less rounds per kill but accuracy suffers.

With magnum ammo, all the weapons are pretty much the same out to 30 meters. After that, the PP-2000 dominates.

The Uzi is just terrible. It's got a lower rate of fire, less ammo, is less accurate and deals the same damage as the PP-2000.

I see a ton of people running around with the AKS-74U and I have no clue why.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля

JohnG@lt wrote:

PP-2000.

At close range, the XM8 C is comparable and requires less rounds per kill but accuracy suffers.

With magnum ammo, all the weapons are pretty much the same out to 30 meters. After that, the PP-2000 dominates.

The Uzi is just terrible. It's got a lower rate of fire, less ammo, is less accurate and deals the same damage as the PP-2000.

I see a ton of people running around with the AKS-74U and I have no clue why.
I used it cause I used to play SF Hospital way too much in AA2, and I think it makes a good fashion statement.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

Apparently I like the AKS-74U, and have no clue why, other than it works, kills people, and I do better with it than the other guns.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Canin wrote:

Apparently I like the AKS-74U, and have no clue why, other than it works, kills people, and I do better with it than the other guns.
It's the most accurate of the SMGs. It's also slow and lowish on damage. I guess if it works stick with it. I just happen to love the PP-2000 for it's speedy dispatching of enemies.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6444|Foothills of S. Carolina

JohnG@lt wrote:

Canin wrote:

It's the most accurate of the SMGs. It's also slow and lowish on damage. I guess if it works stick with it. I just happen to love the PP-2000 for it's speedy dispatching of enemies.
I have found the saiga works well for quick dispatching of enemies
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

PP-2000.  Awesome gun.  But feels like I'm playing paintball with it.
Trotskygrad
бля

Ilocano wrote:

PP-2000.  Awesome gun.  But feels like I'm playing paintball with it.
me too!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Miggle wrote:

carl gustav
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

PP-2000 so far
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Yeah, I just tried the AK again and hate it. PP-2000 all the way
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

You're all noobs with your bullets and guns and whatnot. M2CG is best.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5505|Cerbere Landing
lol... I think he's talking about that one rocket launcher; if that's the case, then I can't argue with that; it reminds me of going around in BF2 and owning infantry with AT rockets...

Anyway, I usually use shotguns as engy so it'll be like BF2 (but better ) ...but that's just me.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

mtb0minime wrote:

You're all noobs with your bullets and guns and whatnot. M2CG is best.
i agree, i just did want to say it. would be nice to see global stats on which weapon gets the most kills
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

Canin wrote:

This ...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
mp7 is the kickass gun, agree?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

FatherTed wrote: