11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5226|Cleveland, Ohio
Anyone use the shotties in this game?  Do you like them?
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6642
Oh most definitely. 

USAS-12 is fucking brilliant with slugs and extended ammo capacity, and the Saiga fills this role to a lesser degree.

NS-2000 is a one-shot killing machine with slugs and magnesium ammo.

The shotguns in this game are perhaps more satisfying than in any other FPS I've played.  Even at that, I still don't think this game 100% captures the devastating power of tactical buckshot, but it's much better than most FPS games (where shotguns are like slapping someone with a wet noodle if they're further than 20 feet away).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
11 Bravo
Banned

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Oh most definitely. 

USAS-12 is fucking brilliant with slugs and extended ammo capacity, and the Saiga fills this role to a lesser degree.

The shotguns in this game are perhaps more satisfying than in any other FPS I've played.  Even at that, I still don't think this game 100% captures the devastating power of tactical buckshot, but it's much better than most FPS games (where shotguns are like slapping someone with a wet noodle if they're further than 20 feet away).
hmmm...I will have to try them today.
Brasso
+1,549|6619

i only have the 870 combat and saiga and i love them both to death.  it's important to get headshots with the 870, less so with the saiga.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jord
+2,382|6667|The North, beyond the wall.
I prefer rifles myself.

https://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp112/rabscuttle-fr/Zot/bunny-pancake.jpg
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6534
USAS-12 with extended mag and light weight kit. Speed, power, 12 rounds.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5739|شمال
No thanks.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6449|UK
I've only got the first two shotties they are both great with the extended mag.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6474|England
I use them every now and then but I've recently taken a liking to the Anti - Tank class and the sub machine gun.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6121
They're fine if you can manage to work your way close enough to some enemies without getting sniped. I'm still not very good with fps games on a PS3 and think I'd be more comfortable with a shotgun on PC, but right now there's no way I can have a decent round using one.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6788|Long Beach, CA
I love my shotguns, so satisfying.  I love clearing a room in 3 or 4 shots.
Ptfo
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5347|London, England
I don't really get the point. They're useless at all but melee range and if you're that close you might as well just use the knife.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SealXo
+309|6524
USAS w slugs is rape on recon
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6434|The Land of Scott Walker
Any semi-auto shotty + extended mags = win
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6316|Australia
The Saiga is pretty good with the extended mags, but I find the 870 is a bit random. Sometimes you'll take people down in one hit, other times you'll have to use 2-3 shots.

Does anyone know if there's any difference between the Saiga and USAS, or the 870 and the SPAS? Looking at the stats, those guns are exactly the same. Do they differ in any other areas (mag capacity, reload speed, range, etc)?
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5444

JohnG@lt wrote:

I don't really get the point. They're useless at all but melee range and if you're that close you might as well just use the knife.
This
Zukabazuka
+23|6674
Feels so damn good when killing 4 people in 4 shots that coming up the stairs and doesn't react fast enough.

That combo is the one I like most, reloads quite fast too since it have 2 barrels. It also becomes good on distance with slugs and fun part is I have been getting marksman pin a lot
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6434|The Land of Scott Walker

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Does anyone know if there's any difference between the Saiga and USAS, or the 870 and the SPAS? Looking at the stats, those guns are exactly the same. Do they differ in any other areas (mag capacity, reload speed, range, etc)?
Saiga 6 rd mag, 4 mags carried ... USAS 7 rd mag, 4 mags carried ... Saiga has 10 more dmg rating

870 4 rd capacity, 4 mag equivalent ... identical stats for SPAS ... 870 has 5 more damage rating

http://battlefieldbadass.com/equipment/all-kits/
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6316|Australia

Stingray24 wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Saiga 6 rd mag, 4 mags carried ... USAS 7 rd mag, 4 mags carried ... Saiga has 10 more dmg rating

870 4 rd capacity, 4 mag equivalent ... identical stats for SPAS ... 870 has 5 more damage rating

http://battlefieldbadass.com/equipment/all-kits/
+1 for that.

This begs the question though: what the fuck is the point of the SPAS 12? It's exactly the same as the 870 in every way, except its weaker. And takes up half your screen.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5988|Vortex Ring State

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

This
^ Agree.

I've heard that they're somewhat better with magnum ammo and slugs though
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6278|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Trotskygrad wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

This
^ Agree.

I've heard that they're somewhat better with magnum ammo and slugs though
also, no one expects the moving bush to be carrying a shotty and c4 around
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5239
shottys aint my thing, only ever use them on l4d HAHAHAHAHAHA
11 Bravo
Banned
can say now that i do not like them.  fuck em.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5239
mate you ps3 or pc?
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6341|Troy, New York
NS 2000 with slugs and magnum is ridiculously overpowered. Definitely one of my most used guns in the game so far.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard