KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6656|949

He's a dirty Muslim.  Bacon is seriously food straight from the gods.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6696|UK

burnzz wrote:

he's a vagitarian.
You must be joking. Fish, chicken, lamb, beef don't escape my incisors.

I'd quite happily eat rabbit, pigeon, ostrich, bison etc but i dont think i could go anywhere near alligator/kangaroo and all those fucked up sorts of meats. 

Don't eat shellfish either, i can't look at that shit never mind eat it.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
jsnipy
+3,276|6547|...

i can understand the whole pork thing for safety back in the day, don;t get it now. Unless of course <pointer to god> puts men's souls into pigs as punishment. Even so, your consumption would be an agent of karma.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6622|Seattle

https://i49.tinypic.com/6yduoh.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6656|949

Shellfish is bomb too.  Never eaten a nice juicy lobster?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6132|Birmingham, UK
I've never had lobster... does it have a strong taste? I've always thought it would be a bit bland.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6656|949

He doesn't eat pig because his parents told him he would be struck down by lightning.  But he used to work in a sausage factory lolol!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6696|UK

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

He doesn't eat pig because his parents told him he would be struck down by lightning.  But he used to work in a sausage factory lolol!
i needed the money, i was a poor student!

and no never eaten lobster.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-12-18 09:12:12)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6622|Seattle

"Last week, a report by the Tom Tom Company said the Seattle area has the worst traffic congestion in the country.

link
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6522

King_County_Downy wrote:

"Last week, a report by the Tom Tom Company said the Seattle area has the worst traffic congestion in the country.

link
i'd believe it.

https://www.tentpeople.com/photos/zp-core/i.php?a=Seattle+08&amp;i=Dscf0335.jpg&amp;s=595
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6247|Escea

SEREVENT wrote:

I've never had lobster... does it have a strong taste? I've always thought it would be a bit bland.
I had it years ago in Florida, can't remember the taste. I do however love prawns, I <3 prawns. I've tasted alligator as well, tastes like chicken.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6620|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
woke up this morning with sunny side up eggs with cheese on them over buttered english muffins and bacon to top it off.
jsnipy
+3,276|6547|...

getting my chimneys redone ... loud as fuck
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6247|Escea

Having grilled chicken with cheese, bacon and mushrooms for tea, most likely with pasta as well
jsnipy
+3,276|6547|...

M.O.A.B wrote:

Having grilled chicken with cheese, bacon and mushrooms for tea, most likely with pasta as well
I'm having lobster with black truffles and some of bjursholm's finest melted on it, sprinkled with diamonds .... why?

Last edited by jsnipy (2009-12-18 09:29:58)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6620|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
cut up chunks of lobster and make garlic mashed potatoes with cheese is
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6247|Escea

jsnipy wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm having lobster with black truffles and some of bjursholm's finest melted on it, sprinkled with diamonds .... why?
To hell with you!
13rin
+977|6504
I've always like crab more than lobster.

edit @ m3thod:  Gator tail is great.  From the other foods you named, I'd wager you'd like it (& bacon too).

Question.  According to Muslim traditions (and correct me if i'm wrong) -If you are invited over for dinner, if the host is serving pork, do you have to eat it -because it is worse to insult the host than eat the pork???

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2009-12-18 10:05:43)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5813|Catherine Black

jsnipy wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Enjoy the blood in your poop.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6625|132 and Bush

DBBrinson1 wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I've always like crab more than lobster.
edit @ m3thod:  Gator tail is great.  From the other foods you named, I'd wager you'd like it (& bacon too).
Gator is ok. And yes it does taste like (tough) chicken. Fry it and have a spicy Cajun sauce to dip it in...

King Crab>Lobster> all other varieties of crab imo
Xbone Stormsurgezz
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6684|The darkside of Denver

Finray wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Enjoy the blood in your poop.
https://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/south-park-billy-mays-chipotlaway.jpg
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6663|Montreal, Qc, Canada
What up guys!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6522

'Doura!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6663|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Yoooo!!! What you doin' gangsta?