Bernadictus
+1,055|6728

Why do they always make themselves look stupider than possible? Is a big percentage of the Reps' actually that hillbilly/stupid?
And why aren't the sensible ones voicing themselves? Or are they all as dumb as they look when I see press photographs.

Or are am I just being a silly European?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Bernadictus wrote:

Why do they always make themselves look stupider than possible? Is a big percentage of the Reps' actually that hillbilly/stupid?
And why aren't the sensible ones voicing themselves? Or are they all as dumb as they look when I see press photographs.

Dems make stupid protests and demonstrations too.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6402|'Murka

Bernadictus wrote:

^this
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13rin
+977|6471

FEOS wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

^this
Well, It could be the news channel you are watching.  Most news agencies are so far left wing they are doing 1 of 2 things.  First they are ignoring it.  By refusing to report such events, the left is hoping to silence the right by not even declaring the protests legit or valid.  Hard to goto a rally if you don't even know it's going on.  Secondly (and to address your topic), the left media is finding (OR PLANTING) demonstrators that are the most radical and holding them as the standard protester.  By doing this it discredits the event because all attendees are painted insane.  However, I've learned that some of these Obama=Nazi sign holders are in fact from a Communist party.  To their credit, they hate both R&D's, but the left media will be reporting these tools as belonging to or the core of the bigger protest.  Sadly the simpletons will eat it up.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK
repubs are defo worse than dems.  It's like they're on a another planet.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

m3thod wrote:

At least they don't set things on fire or go around destroying property like those cunt anarchist.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
they don't want big government for themselves but they really want that same government and its big military to impose itself on other countries
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
Or bitting fingers off people who disagree. Don't forget cannabilism.

The fact is, the main objection has to do with illegal aliens. We don't want another 30 million of them crashing the gates.
EVERYBODY with a brain knows the feds don't enfore existing laws and plan a sweeping amnesty which will make all these people elligible for benefits ( nevermind the fact that they already get too much ).

It is liberal union thugs that are assaulting people at these rallies. Acorn, et al. very distastful what is being forced upon us.

The govenment is engineering the collapse of the currency. We don't want that, why do they?
I wish the protests would be daily, relentless and never ending until they stop the stupidity that started as far back as the first bush;
they can take this NWO shit and stuff it.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6821|Grapevine, TX
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

Macbeth wrote:

m3thod wrote:

At least they don't set things on fire or go around destroying property like those cunt anarchist.
repubs = bush.

ultimate fail.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

m3thod wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

m3thod wrote:

repubs = bush.

ultimate fail.
Which maybe why you hear the term conservative more often these days. I changed my registration to independent half way through monkey boys second term.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

Bernadictus wrote:

Because they pick out the stupids in the crowd and make them the story. Rational people aren't newsworthy.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

ATG wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

repubs = bush.

ultimate fail.
Which maybe why you hear the term conservative more often these days. I changed my registration to independent half way through monkey boys second term.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl … beral.html
All my poliscience books and professors agree.

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-09-14 10:29:35)

FEOS
+1,182|6402|'Murka

Mekstizzle wrote:

they don't want big government for themselves but they really want that same government and its big military to impose itself on other countries
Rash generalization, tbh.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6402|'Murka

m3thod wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

m3thod wrote:

repubs = bush.
Not so much.

m3thod wrote:

ultimate fail.
Fail analogy fails.
― Albert Einstein

Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6533|Texas - Bigger than France

Bernadictus wrote:

Because the sensible ones use their contacts.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

A colleague of mine got sent some photos of his incredibly conservative friend at the protests today. It was hilarious, I've never seen so many crap slogans in one place. Also, I get the impression that they were just protesting that Obama was President, as the signs didn't have one general theme, it was just a bunch of old, fat people with signs. We also saw what appeared to be Margaret Thatcher in one of the photos...
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6533|Texas - Bigger than France
My experience is that demonstrations are for crazies.  Locally, the was a protest against a petroleum coke burning plant (burning the dust leftover from the oil & gas industry).

Someone dressed up like a wind turbine that was killing birds.  First, wtf, Second, wrong demonstration...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

Both sides have their idiots.

Xbone Stormsurgezz
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America

Pug wrote:

My experience is that demonstrations are for crazies.
This is true, doesn't usually matter what it's for, but I rather am put off by any people demonstrating.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQAQAWjA7U
Are you sure that's not a joke?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6592|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQAQAWjA7U
Are you sure that's not a joke?
The protesters aren't joking. The guy (Jason) is undercover.

He has a series of them.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PureFodder
+225|6277
The lunatic fringes of any political spectrum make for the most entertaining news, hence they are the ones you see and read about.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6371|MN

Bernadictus wrote:

when I see press photographs.
Here is the problem.  Think they are going to choose the sensible ones to show if they disagree with them?

Bernadictus wrote:

Nevermind.  It is this.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6437|The Land of Scott Walker
LB has spoken truth.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard