WienerBreath
Hai guys
+14|5504|Fort Hood, Texas
i feel funny guys haha, this is really weirdd, is this really happening?
Ioan92
+337|5724
I really dunno what's up with mine, I can see them but absolutely no pain

*fingers crossed to have to go through the hassles of booting them
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6314

You on Tylenol 3 right now?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6471

I guess it worked. You can't spell properly anymore!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
WienerBreath
Hai guys
i had some iv put in me and i fell asleep now i feeling really funny and laughng lot
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6447|EE Chat

WienerBreath wrote:

i had some iv put in me and i fell asleep now i feeling really funny and laughng lot
They put weed in your IV???? Lucky.....
WienerBreath
Hai guys
i feel reallllllllly good
Stimey
­
+786|6122|Ontario | Canada
I gotta get all 4 of mine pulled within the next month.
­
­
­
­
­
­
WienerBreath
Hai guys

Stimey wrote:

it's really funn
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6391
The worst part for mine was the sore jaw muscles. I had limited jaw movement so I could only eat certain things. It slowly got better and I could eat anything again.... for 3 days then it got bad again. Went back to the dentist and he said it happens to some people. I gave it a few more days and it returned to normal. Mine were all the way out and didn't bother me at all. They wanted to remove them because they were starting to push my other teeth around. Mine were not too bad so they didn't have to knock me out and the drugs they gave me sucked so I didn't take them.

Ioan92 wrote:

Apparently like mine, its common for them to push other teeth around. I didn't notice, but the dentist did and when he showed me the x-rays it was more obvious. So you might need to get them pulled even if they don't bother you.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2009-07-20 10:45:23)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Stimey
­
+786|6122|Ontario | Canada
I hope I dont get a dry socket
­
­
­
­
­
­
Ioan92
+337|5724

west-phoenix-az wrote:

The worst part for mine was the sore jaw muscles. I had limited jaw movement so I could only eat certain things. It slowly got better and I could eat anything again.... for 3 days then it got bad again. Went back to the dentist and he said it happens to some people. I gave it a few more days and it returned to normal. Mine were all the way out and didn't bother me at all. They wanted to remove them because they were starting to push my other teeth around. Mine were not too bad so they didn't have to knock me out and the drugs they gave me sucked so I didn't take them.

Ioan92 wrote:

Apparently like mine, its common for them to push other teeth around. I didn't notice, but the dentist did and when he showed me the x-rays it was more obvious. So you might need to get them pulled even if they don't bother you.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6222|Phoenix, AZ

WienerBreath wrote:

Stimey wrote:

it's really funn
Wait till that shit wears off, no more fun.

Unless you take those painkillers they wrote you a scrip for...

lol I remember they hooked me into the laughing gas and pumped my ass up but I was keeping total control and talking cognitively but tripping balls HARD. The doc had to make sure it was on... Then they hit me with that IV and it was lights out
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders
Had one of mine removed 4 months ago. Didn't have any problems with any of them until one and a half year ago a piece of one broke off. Wasn't too keen on having it pulled so I had the dentist seal it off.

A year later the nerve started to get inflamed so the tooth had to go anyway. Didn't hurt at all during and can't remember any pain afterwards either. It did take a long time for the bleeding to stop though...
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6222|Phoenix, AZ

Rosse_modest wrote:

Had one of mine removed 4 months ago. Didn't have any problems with any of them until one and a half year ago a piece of one broke off. Wasn't too keen on having it pulled so I had the dentist seal it off.

A year later the nerve started to get inflamed so the tooth had to go anyway. Didn't hurt at all during and can't remember any pain afterwards either. It did take a long time for the bleeding to stop though...
Yeah for like the first 3-4 days it's just an annoyance... After that though your allllll goood and you never have to fuck with it again
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6117|Tampa, Florida
Pretty much it's just really annoying and you can't eat too much. I had stitches for 10 days that had to be removed.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5935|United States
must be the vicodin. I got mine done 11 days ago and I tried taking like 2 of those at a time(15mg total) and no effect . Oh well.
Does anyone know how long you should wait to smoke to avoid dry socket?
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
Got mine taken out last year. Didn't feel a thing under the gas (or remember a thing)
WienerBreath
Hai guys
I'm back to normal, I don't remember shit though... I remember them doing the IV and I was gone.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5980|Blue Mountain State
had it done two years ago. didn't even hurt afterwords. didn't take a single pain pill. the worst part was having to eat mashed potatoes eveyday for a week. it was awesome at first but but after a couple of days i was so tired of it. i was even tired of ice cream after a couple of days and i love me some fucking ice cream. and poptarts
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

poptarts
jsnipy
+3,276|6525|...

give me your left over pills
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6482|Somewhere else

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

had it done two years ago. didn't even hurt afterwords. didn't take a single pain pill. the worst part was having to eat mashed potatoes eveyday for a week.
meh, that's just a recommendation.   I ate some Burger King after I had a couple pulled, then again I wasn't knocked out.  But I do remember trying to drink my soda and realizing I couldn't get any negative air pressure,  apparently the root was so deep it went into my sinus.

Every time I tried to drink my drink, my nose made a whistling sound.  I pinched my nose and I could then take a drink, but some soda got into that hole.   JESUS THAT HURT.

so I had to go back for stitches.

What was even cooler was during the removal process, the Dentist was using these pliers, and one of the teeth had a massive cavity, and it shattered in my mouth.  it sounded like a rock was crushed.   That'll get the adrenaline going let me tell you.  but with a few incisions, the bugger came out.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5980|Blue Mountain State

RoosterCantrell wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

had it done two years ago. didn't even hurt afterwords. didn't take a single pain pill. the worst part was having to eat mashed potatoes eveyday for a week.
meh, that's just a recommendation.   I ate some Burger King after I had a couple pulled, then again I wasn't knocked out.  But I do remember trying to drink my soda and realizing I couldn't get any negative air pressure,  apparently the root was so deep it went into my sinus.

Every time I tried to drink my drink, my nose made a whistling sound.  I pinched my nose and I could then take a drink, but some soda got into that hole.   JESUS THAT HURT.

so I had to go back for stitches.

What was even cooler was during the removal process, the Dentist was using these pliers, and one of the teeth had a massive cavity, and it shattered in my mouth.  it sounded like a rock was crushed.   That'll get the adrenaline going let me tell you.  but with a few incisions, the bugger came out.
hmmm i was told i couldn't eat anything solid for a week. didn't have any problems afterwords. it was pretty sweet when they knocked me out though. they operated for like an hour or so but it only felt like it lasted 10 seconds. i was all fucked up when i came to. it was like after being at a party but without my ass hurting.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA
pics or it didn't happen

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard