Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.

Poll

Pick your favorite

Rifleman20%20% - 20
Infantry10%10% - 10
Scout6%6% - 6
I don't have this game63%63% - 63
Total: 99
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin
What the title and poll says, so what is your favorite class and why? For me it is the Infantry class, its smg is suits me as I prefer cqc plus it has a wrench which comes in handy to repair vehicles(and wack someone) and a rocket launcher which is really handy when tanks or infantry behind cover need to be killed/destroyed.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
jsnipy
...
+3,274|4873|...

I don't have this game
SGT_Dicklewicz
Member
+33|4975
Is this crap even out yet?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin

SGT_Dicklewicz wrote:

Is this crap even out yet?
For console, yeah.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Spidery_Yoda
UWRyj5cHIQA
+397|4620
I downloaded the trial but haven't been able to play yet.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|4329|Blue Mountain State
rifleman. the semi-auto rifles are rape sticks
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
GR34
Member
+215|4896|ALBERTA> CANADA
i am sorry but why would you buy a game by EA?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|5099|Mark it zero.

GR34 wrote:

i am sorry but why would you buy a game by EA?
Well these forums came to be by a game from EA...
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|4329|Blue Mountain State
out of the 20+ rounds i've played today using the rifleman kit, i gotten first place on every single one. averaging about 20-25 kills with usually 3-5 deaths a round.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin

GR34 wrote:

i am sorry but why would you buy a game by EA?
I didn't buy it, I tried out the 30 minute trial version. Will buy this game for xbox when I get my wireless adapter and maybe the PC version as well.
And also, EA makes some decent video games too ya know.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|4972|London, England

GR34 wrote:

i am sorry but why would you buy a game by EA?
It's actually by DICE. EA publish the game. Although EA bought DICE, it's still DICE, not EA.

I always find it funny when you have tards who don't understand simple things blaming EA for everything. You tell them about DICE and they have no idea what you're even talking about.

The game is actually quite good considering its price, and, I haven't played BF1942 properly or Vietnam, but I'd say it's one of the better balanced BF games out there.

Anyway there's only three classes in the game. They're all good for certain situations. Most of the time I'm Rifleman, despite the fact that the Japanese use what looks like a reverse engineered M1 Garand (I doubt they did that in real life) the fakeness doesn't get in the way of the fact that it's my fav class. Most of the time it's two shots to the chest
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin

Mekstizzle wrote:

GR34 wrote:

i am sorry but why would you buy a game by EA?
It's actually by DICE. EA publish the game. Although EA bought DICE, it's still DICE, not EA.

I always find it funny when you have tards who don't understand simple things blaming EA for everything. You tell them about DICE and they have no idea what you're even talking about.

The game is actually quite good considering its price, and, I haven't played BF1942 properly or Vietnam, but I'd say it's one of the better balanced BF games out there.

Anyway there's only three classes in the game. They're all good for certain situations. Most of the time I'm Rifleman, despite the fact that the Japanese use what looks like a reverse engineered M1 Garand (I doubt they did that in real life) the fakeness doesn't get in the way of the fact that it's my fav class. Most of the time it's two shots to the chest
Um, they actually did try to develop clones/copies of the M1 Garand, but non of them ever entered service with the Japanese military. Only 250 were ever built anyway. The one used in bf1943 is the type 5. Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Longbow
Member
+163|4997|Odessa, Ukraine

War Man wrote:

Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Thats not about balance, thats about lazyness. In BF1942 japanese had 10 rounds in theur rufle while marines had 8, both rifles did the same damage. And it worked perfectly well. Imo if you are doing a game based on real conflict with real weaponry and vehicles, they should at least have realistic number of ammo, rpm and so on.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|4972|London, England

War Man wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

GR34 wrote:

i am sorry but why would you buy a game by EA?
It's actually by DICE. EA publish the game. Although EA bought DICE, it's still DICE, not EA.

I always find it funny when you have tards who don't understand simple things blaming EA for everything. You tell them about DICE and they have no idea what you're even talking about.

The game is actually quite good considering its price, and, I haven't played BF1942 properly or Vietnam, but I'd say it's one of the better balanced BF games out there.

Anyway there's only three classes in the game. They're all good for certain situations. Most of the time I'm Rifleman, despite the fact that the Japanese use what looks like a reverse engineered M1 Garand (I doubt they did that in real life) the fakeness doesn't get in the way of the fact that it's my fav class. Most of the time it's two shots to the chest
Um, they actually did try to develop clones/copies of the M1 Garand, but non of them ever entered service with the Japanese military. Only 250 were ever built anyway. The one used in bf1943 is the type 5. Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Yeah, exactly. In BF1943 it reloads like the Garand, infact it's like the Garand in almost every single aspect. I guess they could've changed the model and the reloading yet still keep it all balanced. I have a feeling they're going to add stuff and change things around with patches later on, though.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin

Longbow wrote:

War Man wrote:

Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Thats not about balance, thats about lazyness. In BF1942 japanese had 10 rounds in theur rufle while marines had 8, both rifles did the same damage. And it worked perfectly well. Imo if you are doing a game based on real conflict with real weaponry and vehicles, they should at least have realistic number of ammo, rpm and so on.
BF1943 has unlimited ammo, so what difference does it make to try to make the guns realistic?

Last edited by War Man (2009-07-11 09:41:27)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Kez
Member
+778|4054|London, UK
I like Infantry
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,407|5092|FUCK UBISOFT

Mekstizzle wrote:

War Man wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:


It's actually by DICE. EA publish the game. Although EA bought DICE, it's still DICE, not EA.

I always find it funny when you have tards who don't understand simple things blaming EA for everything. You tell them about DICE and they have no idea what you're even talking about.

The game is actually quite good considering its price, and, I haven't played BF1942 properly or Vietnam, but I'd say it's one of the better balanced BF games out there.

Anyway there's only three classes in the game. They're all good for certain situations. Most of the time I'm Rifleman, despite the fact that the Japanese use what looks like a reverse engineered M1 Garand (I doubt they did that in real life) the fakeness doesn't get in the way of the fact that it's my fav class. Most of the time it's two shots to the chest
Um, they actually did try to develop clones/copies of the M1 Garand, but non of them ever entered service with the Japanese military. Only 250 were ever built anyway. The one used in bf1943 is the type 5. Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Yeah, exactly. In BF1943 it reloads like the Garand, infact it's like the Garand in almost every single aspect. I guess they could've changed the model and the reloading yet still keep it all balanced. I have a feeling they're going to add stuff and change things around with patches later on, though.
but you'll have to pay for these patches.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin

Miggle wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

War Man wrote:


Um, they actually did try to develop clones/copies of the M1 Garand, but non of them ever entered service with the Japanese military. Only 250 were ever built anyway. The one used in bf1943 is the type 5. Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Yeah, exactly. In BF1943 it reloads like the Garand, infact it's like the Garand in almost every single aspect. I guess they could've changed the model and the reloading yet still keep it all balanced. I have a feeling they're going to add stuff and change things around with patches later on, though.
but you'll have to pay for these patches.
No you don't dumbass.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|4821

Miggle wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

War Man wrote:


Um, they actually did try to develop clones/copies of the M1 Garand, but non of them ever entered service with the Japanese military. Only 250 were ever built anyway. The one used in bf1943 is the type 5. Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Yeah, exactly. In BF1943 it reloads like the Garand, infact it's like the Garand in almost every single aspect. I guess they could've changed the model and the reloading yet still keep it all balanced. I have a feeling they're going to add stuff and change things around with patches later on, though.
but you'll have to pay for these patches.
Negative.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4573|Escea

Longbow wrote:

War Man wrote:

Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Thats not about balance, thats about lazyness. In BF1942 japanese had 10 rounds in theur rufle while marines had 8, both rifles did the same damage. And it worked perfectly well. Imo if you are doing a game based on real conflict with real weaponry and vehicles, they should at least have realistic number of ammo, rpm and so on.
In 42 one of the patches also gave the Garand to the Marines and gave the Japanese the Type 5.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+556|5064|Purplicious Wisconsin

M.O.A.B wrote:

Longbow wrote:

War Man wrote:

Although its reloading is unrealistic as it reloads like the G41 and Lee Enfield in real life and also has 10 rounds not 8, but DICE had to balance it out that way.
Thats not about balance, thats about lazyness. In BF1942 japanese had 10 rounds in theur rufle while marines had 8, both rifles did the same damage. And it worked perfectly well. Imo if you are doing a game based on real conflict with real weaponry and vehicles, they should at least have realistic number of ammo, rpm and so on.
In 42 one of the patches also gave the Garand to the Marines and gave the Japanese the Type 5.
That is what he is talking about MOAB
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|4573|Escea

War Man wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Longbow wrote:


Thats not about balance, thats about lazyness. In BF1942 japanese had 10 rounds in theur rufle while marines had 8, both rifles did the same damage. And it worked perfectly well. Imo if you are doing a game based on real conflict with real weaponry and vehicles, they should at least have realistic number of ammo, rpm and so on.
In 42 one of the patches also gave the Garand to the Marines and gave the Japanese the Type 5.
That is what he is talking about MOAB
Ah, I could remember how many rounds the Type 5 had in 42.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|4804|The Twilight Zone
infantry-you can jump and spray
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|4507|Vancouver | Canada
Looks too much like a game for 10 year olds who are being introduced to videogames.

..But then again, I have a BF:Heroes account, so who am I to talk..
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|4287
It's not out on computers yet but I'm sure I will love the USMC rifleman.

Tis only out on gay consoles, seriously what idiot thought of consoles. Anywho, can't wait for the destruction system.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard