DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Cybargs wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM is not a chick too.
You's trollin
No evidence that suggests that she's a chick. Kim is also a guy's name ya know.
So you haven't been on vent / BF2 VoIP with her?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You's trollin
No evidence that suggests that she's a chick. Kim is also a guy's name ya know.
So you haven't been on vent / BF2 VoIP with her?
Nope. Voice changer lulz.

I'm just trollin. Talks too much like a chick to be a guy on the forums. where peter is an actual guy.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6620|Auteuil, Laval
Brain stop you say.
I saw that woman once (about 2 weeks ago) and manage to get her phone N°.
I asked her to go out on Friday at lunch.  She accepted, picked her up at work. 
She was busy the whole weekend, at least the ice is broken now.

She set up a trap for me! 
When I walked through the door I was shocked.
There where 2 girls with the same faces. 
I saw her only 30 sec the first time.
Now there's 2 of them!  I didn't knew she had a twin sis.
My head was spinning, which one is the good one?
My brain decided on the most nicely dressed of the 2.
Bingo!  I won my bet! 

We are to got out again

That split second when you're asking yourself questions like that makes me feel that my brain actually stops.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
kimmmmmmmmmmmmmm is a guy I thought lol
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
Who the fuck cares? If it's a guy it's a guy, if it is a girl it's a girl.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

blademaster wrote:

talking to women makes men brain stop working
Were u talking to a women with big boobs right before you wrote that?

Yes, kim is a girl, i knw cause she thinks im cute (I think lolololol) and i seen her facebook pics

I don't know of any other girl on this forum
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
wensleydale8
+81|6770|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
does the same apply for hot scouse?
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5936
That thing doesn't make sense. I can talk to women easy! Just not when I want it to go past friendship

That's when my brain goes out and my I.Q. drops 300....
wensleydale8

Bradt3hleader wrote:

That thing doesn't make sense. I can talk to women easy! Just not when I want it to go past friendship

That's when my brain goes out and my I.Q. drops 300....
same here
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6440|Brisbane, Australia

War Man turned this thread from ok to hilarious.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
wensleydale8
I think war man is a loner atleast it means we can bully him more.
Lai
+186|6151

blademaster wrote:

Interacting with the opposite sex will make men's brains stop working, say psychologists at the Radboud University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands.

MEN aren't the brightest of creatures at the best of times. And new research shows that talking to attractive women makes them even dimmer.What’s more, researchers think that men are so busy showing off in an attempt to pull that their brain has no capacity for anything else.(so true speaking from expereince) lol

The study found that after speaking to a female, men become markedly less competent at tasks like maths or word games. And if that woman is someone the man finds attractive, they become even worse.

Perhaps predictably, women were completely unaffected.

The trial, by psychologists at Radboud University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands, asked whether interaction with the opposite sex affects cognitive function. They made participants – both male and female – talk with a stranger, of either sex, and complete a cognitive task, like mental arithmetic, before and after the interaction.

When men – whether single or not – spoke to women, their ability to carry out the task dropped. But when they spoke to other men, their abilities remained unchanged. Women’s performance stayed the same throughout.

The researchers suggest that men are more likely than women to "consider mixed-sex interactions in terms of a mating game", meaning that they are "prone to engage in effortful and cognitively demanding attempts to impress an opposite-sex partner" – or, in layman’s terms, they are always trying to get the woman into bed, and that takes brainwork.
source

oh yea do you find this study to be true? I find it to be true to some extent it seems plausible if you are trying to impress the girl the last thinking u are thinking about is math.... but yea seems very interesting... comment, discuss? What you think any truth to this or no?
The Dutch, including those form the university of Noviomagus, are full of crapt. I know, I've lived amongst them since birth. The research method is just flawed, being worse at maths has nothing to do with reduced brain efficiency. They have simply tested whether men, under a certain situation, perform worse on one specific task.

Personally I don't know if I'm worse at maths when talking to pretty women (damn, this particular combination of object and adjective still starts a tune in my head and an image of Julia Roberts in a red dress), because I have never tried to do maths when talking to a pretty woman. It would be pretty nerdy if I did and she would probably just run straight away. In that respect, one could say that not being able to do maths on such an occasion, might actually be evidence of an increase in brain efficiency as the brain drops trivial functions in favour of those required (social skills in this case).

For me in any case it is not true, as I find usually myself unusually relaxed in (agreeable) female presence, thus I can think much clearer. I also find that if the respective female company consist of a girl I really want to impress, I become much sharper. My mathematical skills may fail a little, but other skills like observative and artistic skills become much better. Hell, I even wrote perfect Cyrillic once this way

Last edited by Lai (2009-06-02 14:46:20)

GR34
+215|6545|ALBERTA> CANADA
lol i hate how they think illogical women are smarter
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin

wensleydale8 wrote:

I think war man is a loner atleast it means we can bully him more.
That is what created vengeance seeking nerds(VSNs) in th first place, thankfully I ain't exactly a nerd.

Last edited by War Man (2009-06-03 08:11:05)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard