Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
Okay so the guy making the patch, Bazajaytee is currently using the EA Official Battlefield 2 forums to take requests for changes to BF2 that could be implemented in the patch. As this is our last, best hope to make BF2 the best game it could possibly be, I will do you guys the favor of keeping track of the threads in that forum which are relevant to our interests.

The list begins:

Stop grenade spam -being looked into
Stop claymore spam - fixed
Make Blackhawks (and possibly the other choppers ) raep again - Fixed
Operation Blue Pearl recommendations - Many changes have been made. Possibly obsolete.
Fix the Laser-Guided-Missiles
1-line-code Error Fixes, including Mobile AA on Oman/Dalian - many have been fixed.
Un-nerfing Infantry
Fix G36E imbalance
Buff smoke grenades
Fix tear gas - will be fixed with an nVidea driver update.
BlackHawk raep-guns on the Mi-17 and Z-8 (MEC and PLA transport choppers

If you would like to add a new thread of balance improving, please do. Remember that the guy making the patch is going to be on these forums very often AND WILL LISTEN TO YOUR IDEAS AND MOST LIKELY IMPLEMENT THE ONES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE. I would recommend making a poll/thread about a possible solution to the G36E/M16A2 imbalance, as there isn't one as of present time.

If you make a new thread, or see one that's already been made but not on the list then post it here so I can add it to the OP to get people mobilized to making this patch better.

So please go there and make sure that BF2 is better off in 1.5

Edit/Update: This thread tracks which problems have been fixed, are being fixed, and are being looked into. I have, and will continue to, update the OP to better follow the patch balancing and bug fixing.

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-05-12 12:33:50)

Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6190|14072
Blackhawk rape brings back so many memories... Please bring this back haha
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

You have the power
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6190|14072

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

You have the power
Yes sir, I'm making an account now just to vote for this.
t0mhank5
+319|6710|Surge
It's a little thing... but I ask for a lowered time requirement for the Expert Armor Medal so that my life can be complete
zVelocity
+13|5920|California
first person spectating
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5499| - | - | - | - | - |
C4 Throwing.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

Better hitreg.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Less fucking fog for fucks sake. We have the GFX and processors to handle it.

NO FOG.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Zandermander
Chopper Whore
+3|5600
Make it so i can actually join a server without getting pushed to the server select screen...
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708

Zandermander wrote:

Make it so i can actually join a server without getting pushed to the server select screen...

Zandermander wrote:

Zandermander wrote:

x100

i need to keep changing names or else it dose that lolz

ps, reg is still shit if not worse

Last edited by TehMyke (2009-04-21 20:04:40)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Scratch[USA]
+105|6546

TehMyke wrote:

Zandermander wrote:

Zandermander wrote:

Zandermander wrote:

x100
/
CTD is so 2008
Nihil
+15|5804|Malaga, Spain

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I would recommend making a poll/thread about a possible solution to the G36E/M16A2 imbalance, as there isn't one as of present time.
Yeah, somebody do that.
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5981

Zandermander wrote:

Try creating a local server first. That fixed it for me
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

Nihil wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I would recommend making a poll/thread about a possible solution to the G36E/M16A2 imbalance, as there isn't one as of present time.
Yeah, somebody do that.
They said they wouldn't fully balance the J10/F35 and the J10 would always be the better fighter.

"It's not an imbalance, it's a feature!"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CMDG
+0|6121
I want blackhawks to be un-nerfed. At the same time, the PLA and MEC should have their dmg boosted to the same as blackhawks. So then we can have "blackhawking" and "sky-cowing"
Wallpaper
+303|5992|The pool
Voted on all of em
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708

Scratch[USA] wrote:

CTD is so 2008
wat @ CTD

half the people i know where getting this.. you click to join the server it acts like its gunna join for a few seconds.. but it never loads the map and just keeps sitting on the server browser screen.. kthx
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6622|EU

TehMyke wrote:

Scratch[USA] wrote:

CTD is so 2008
wat @ CTD

half the people i know where getting this.. you click to join the server it acts like its gunna join for a few seconds.. but it never loads the map and just keeps sitting on the server browser screen.. kthx
same for me, I can join a server only when I click "Join now" button and let the game to find me a server, most likely empty...
Wallpaper
+303|5992|The pool
For me all I had to do was keep joining the server I wanted. After about 3 tries it let me load
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|5998|Aberdeen, Scotland

CMDG wrote:

I want blackhawks to be un-nerfed. At the same time, the PLA and MEC should have their dmg boosted to the same as blackhawks. So then we can have "blackhawking" and "sky-cowing"
The 50 cal on the MEC + PLA choppers isn't meant to be as destructive as the minigun though surely...
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271
Dolphin diving
BVC
+325|6694
Anyone who wants the blackhawk returned to how it was in the old days just wants the points without the effort TBH.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

Pubic wrote:

Anyone who wants the blackhawk returned to how it was in the old days just wants the points without the effort TBH.
Says the guy that thinks solo choppering is cheating
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard