Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|5189|Nårvei

AussieReaper wrote:

He was only promoted so he would stop with the crazy threads.

The mods set this whole thing up!
Sssshhh peasant!
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|4817|King Of The Islands

FatherTed wrote:

i think AU needs a modulator next
lol

Hey, it could happen.

Last edited by Cheez (2009-03-05 04:21:21)

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5028|Washington DC

Cheez wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i think AU needs a modulator next
lol

Hey, it could happen.
You got Ty.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|5189|Nårvei

OrangeHound wrote:

Cheez wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

i think AU needs a modulator next
lol

Hey, it could happen.
You got Ty.
He is NZ not AU ... like there is a difference between one peasant and another ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|5086|67.222.138.85
It's so hard to tell the difference from all the way up here.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|4868|Gogledd Cymru

Varegg wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Cheez wrote:


lol

Hey, it could happen.
You got Ty.
He is NZ not AU ... like there is a difference between one peasant and another ...
McMinty ring a bell to any of you guys?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|5189|Nårvei

The Sheriff wrote:

Varegg wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:


You got Ty.
He is NZ not AU ... like there is a difference between one peasant and another ...
McMinty ring a bell to any of you guys?
McWho?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|5006|UK
oh hai
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|4879|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

Varegg wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:


You got Ty.
He is NZ not AU ... like there is a difference between one peasant and another ...
McMinty ring a bell to any of you guys?
Oh shit yeh

sorry minty

Kyle for Ireland mod 09
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|5144|Cambridge (UK)
I fear for the future of the forums....



Only joking.

Congrats guys.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5000|London, England
you put in a nutjob tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist and a SoCal pothead yuppie in charge

This can only mean good news for me



But It's true, too many of you east coast muthafuckas and no west side representation, bout time shit was changed

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z250/mirandalittle/WESTSIDE20EMBLEM204.jpg

https://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff78/emoton69/Tupac_ThugLifeWEB.jpg


If only GS was still here
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|5050|UK

usmarine wrote:

ATG wrote:

I feel inclined to say that usmarine would have been an excellent choice for the job.
no way in hell.

but, i am mad there is no representation from anyone in the military (US or otherwise)
Varegg your fav mod was in the Norwegian armed forces.

he had to salute to a penguin or someshit.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5140

m3thod wrote:

he had to salute to a penguin or someshit.
lulz
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4167|Catherine Black
So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|5144|Cambridge (UK)

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
usmarine and/or lowing.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|4908|Global Command

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
Vareeg. He actually doesn't ban people, he just threatens it


serius, also consider pming chuy and asking him for the job bad idea, actually.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5000|London, England
ATG put in a good word for unbanning gs
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5028|Washington DC

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
Surprisingly, your name wasn't mentioned as a candidate to be a US West Coast moderator ...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4531|what

OrangeHound wrote:

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
Surprisingly, your name wasn't mentioned as a candidate to be a US West Coast moderator ...
I'll bet funky_finny made the short list though.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,205|5189|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

he had to salute to a penguin or someshit.
lulz
What can I say, he is a colonel so I had to do it
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|5028|Washington DC

AussieReaper wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
Surprisingly, your name wasn't mentioned as a candidate to be a US West Coast moderator ...
I'll bet funky_finny made the short list though.
You're right ... we were just about to install him as a moderator, and then he got himself perm-banned.   
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,620|4167|Catherine Black


damn nocaps filter.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,609|5000|London, England

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

he had to salute to a penguin or someshit.
lulz
What can I say, he is a colonel so I had to do it
When your country is at the top of all the important lists: HDI, GDP, Quality of living etc.. you can afford to have a fucking Penguin as a Colonel, am i right? Hells yeah I'm right, they're all just jealous that's all
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5140

Finray wrote:

So who do I have to kill to be next in line?
yourself

do it now
Kez
Member
+778|4082|London, UK
Good show lads

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard