Mitch
16 more years
+877|6522|South Florida
Hey, does anyone not play bf2 anymore and would like to let me use their cd key?
I might be able to trade something. Don't know if i have anything worth trading but i would like to get back into bf2 and i can't find mine =[
15 more years! 15 more years!
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5958|Places 'n such
ive got away with using a friends before, you just cant play on the same server. Just find someone in a different timezone?
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
BL4CKL10N
+66|6279
I have one that is banned on all GGC supported servers. Yes, I had a lot of problems with Admins and was called a hacker, and eventually they banned me with no way to end the ban time, but it should work on UK servers.

If interested, tell me what you can offer via PM.
benetti32
+3|5803|Czech Republic
Did you register your Bf2 copy? If so, you can get your key from EA page - Howto
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6687|Devon, England
eBay.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de

BL4CKL10N wrote:

I have one that is banned on all GGC supported servers. Yes, I had a lot of problems with Admins and was called a hacker, and eventually they banned me with no way to end the ban time, but it should work on UK servers.

Nobody gets banned, just because someone called you a Hacker ... No Proof - No Ban...
thraSK
Best ___ in Aus
+57|5979
If you have a current cd key you may want to trade for an Australian cd key, banned from australian servers but that wont matter to you
Hakei
Banned
+295|5992
Yeah, I have a CD key banned on Australian servers that I'm willing to trade if you want to switch.
SouthernCross
+9|5650|AU-Brisbane
While where on the topic selling, anyone want to buy a 10 year old cat? comes in mint condition!
BL4CKL10N
+66|6279

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

Nobody gets banned, just because someone called you a Hacker ... No Proof - No Ban...
Sorry, but this is fact. cheating in bf2 would be the worst choice wasting my money tbh
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6366

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

tell that to GGC when you are PID hacked
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6493|UK , Birmingham
pm me
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6643
Lemme guess. Your little brother used it and bought hacks for it and now its banned.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

How about keeping it to one thread?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6195|Daqing Oilfields?
Best Buy sells BF2 copies for $10.

No bans, no linking to other people, no confusion, no problems.
jdno_7
+10|6219

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

umm.. some admins ban just because they think you are hacking.....no proof still ban
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6366

jdno_7 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

BL4CKL10N wrote:

umm.. some admins ban just because they think you are hacking.....no proof still ban
KEIOS means a PB ban or a PBBans ban.
That sorta bans.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5685|Notts, UK

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

jdno_7 wrote:

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

KEIOS means a PB ban or a PBBans ban.
That sorta bans.
Actually, blacklion (fuck yo leetspeek lulz), was on about GGC not PBBans or a PunkBuster ban.

Blacklion, elaborate plz about exaclty how you got banned - i'm interested
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng
Probably because he's good and the over zealous kiddie GGC admins couldn't take the anal pain any longer. Welcome to German servers folks
#rekt
JoshP
Banned
+176|5685|Notts, UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

Probably because he's good and the over zealous kiddie GGC admins couldn't take the anal pain any longer. Welcome to German servers folks
So true about german servers
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5591|Dublin, Ireland

JoshP wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

And UK, and US, and SWE, and NOR...

Fuck.
robcr9
+111|5977

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Fuck.
And Aus, and SA, and ASIA, and PT...

Fuck.

Last edited by robcr9 (2009-02-16 17:51:27)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5685|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Fuck.
And Aus, and SA, and ASIA, and PT...

Fuck.
wat