Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5671|College Park, MD
I don't mean first and last name, I mean their first name, three middle names, and last name. And any prefixes and suffixes as needed. Why?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
GR34
+215|6515|ALBERTA> CANADA
b/c they are faggots same with girls who take over 9000 pics of them selves in the mirror with the fucking flash on so you cant see a thing in the actual pictures god dam I cant believe they are that dumb

Last edited by GR34 (2009-02-06 14:49:43)

P_Diaz
+6|5531|USA

GR34 wrote:

b/c they are faggots same with girls who take over 9000 pics of them selves in the mirror with the fucking flash on you you can see a thing in the pic
lmao! I'm sorry, but that  made me laugh! lmao
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
probably because the 'middle name' field is on the sign-up page, and people don't realize it's not required.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

maybe so their old friends can find them, especially if they have a common name.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6601|Finland

steelie34 wrote:

probably because the 'middle name' field is on the sign-up page, and people don't realize it's not required.
This is what I think.
I need around tree fiddy.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6361|fåking denmark

steelie34 wrote:

There is a 'middle name' field?
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5532|Stoke, England
Why not?
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6322|uk

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

I can't see one
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Sidsnot wrote:

Why not?
It's unnecessary. And the middle name field at registration seems like a reasonable explanation, but I've seen people go from "First name Last name" to "First Middle Last".

Also, why do people occasionally make their names... well, not their names? For example, "Jane Doe" changes her name to "Jane Asdfg" (One of my friends did that for reasons unknown) or "First name Last name" changes his name to "First name Middle name".
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Sidsnot wrote:

Why not?
It's unnecessary. And the middle name field at registration seems like a reasonable explanation, but I've seen people go from "First name Last name" to "First Middle Last".

Also, why do people occasionally make their names... well, not their names? For example, "Jane Doe" changes her name to "Jane Asdfg" (One of my friends did that for reasons unknown) or "First name Last name" changes his name to "First name Middle name".
if they're your friends, go ask them

one of my friends changed her name to her first, middle instead of first, last so "colleges have a harder time finding my drunk pics"

Last edited by haffeysucks (2009-02-06 15:02:49)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6361|fåking denmark

Titch2349 wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

I can't see one
Neither can I
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

haffeysucks wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Sidsnot wrote:

Why not?

if they're your friends, go ask them
no
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5532|Stoke, England
I don't think it matters
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5687|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Sidsnot wrote:

Why not?

They don't want creepers to find them?

Facebook actually bans people that do that, although it's hard to tell as it's hard to tell is Jane Doe is someones real name or fekkie.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6654|West Yorkshire, U.K
So people can search your name and actually find you?

How retarded are you...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Sidsnot wrote:

Why not?
why not tell us your name?

or at least your old account name
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

usmarine wrote:

Sidsnot wrote:

Why not?
why not tell us your name?

or at least your old account name
SamtheBan

check his karma, always gives it away.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

he' shitting brix as we speak
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England
I have no middle name
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

I have 2 middle names.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6159|Canada

TheAussieReaper wrote:

I have 2 middle names.
this.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Who cares, really?
Sidsnot
Banned
+93|5532|Stoke, England

Gooners wrote:

Who cares, really?
Hurricane2k9 apparently
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Sidsnot wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Who cares, really?
Hurricane2k9 apparently
Obviously, and if you have a problem with people doing that then take it up with them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard