Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/osgood35nyi/GOTY.png

Welcome to the BF2s Video Game Awards 2008, brought to you by Poseidon and Miggle. This thread is for nominations in the following categories.

• Best Multiplayer Game
  • Biggest Surprise
  • Biggest Letdown
  • "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting)
  • Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating)
RULES
  • You can nominate up to 4 games for each category.
  • The game must have been released any time between January 1st, 2008 and December 31st, 2008
  • Please try to keep your nominations serious. No joke nominations.
  • The final poll for each category will include the top 5 games nominated for each.
  • To make this as easy and efficient as possible for Miggle and I, please only post your nomination so we can add up all the votes easily.

The final tally will be made during the week and the games with the most nominations will be added into the final voting. Thanks, and happy nominating!

Any other questions, please direct them towards the general discussion thread or shoot me a PM.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341
- "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game
   L4D

- Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating)
   L4D

And thanks for adding these nice categories!

Last edited by Sisco10 (2009-01-24 22:37:40)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Defiance
+438|6669

Biggest Letdown: GTA IV. Leaving the chaotic mayhem of the series that made the "sandbox crime" genre to a more 'realistic' style with errand running and ice-skating cars tasted nothing but sour.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

best multiplayer game: Rock Band 2

most addicting: Fallout 3 (just one quest after another )
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
* Best Multiplayer Game
L4D

* Biggest Surprise
Mount and Blade

* Biggest Letdown
Little Big Planet

* "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting)
L4D

* Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating)
Soldier of Fortune: Payback
­
­
­
­
­
­
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Best Multiplayer Game
- Left 4 Dead, Battlefield: Bad Company, Grand Theft Auto IV, Gears of War 2
Biggest Surprise
- Dead Space, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Biggest Letdown
- Far Cry 2, LittleBigPlanet
"Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting)
- Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3
Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating)
- Rock Band 2, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (if not only for the Star Destroyer level)

Last edited by Poseidon (2009-01-24 22:52:51)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85
Best MP : L4D
Biggest Letdown : Spore
Biggest Surprise : Audiosurf
"Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting) : L4D
Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating) : Spore - getting to the center of the galaxy or whatever madness they wanted you to do.
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK
* Best Multiplayer Game
Call of Duty: World at War, Left 4 Dead
    * Biggest Surprise
Call of Duty: World at War
    * Biggest Letdown
Fallout 3
    * "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting)
Left 4 Dead
    * Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating)
Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: World at War
Dookie0119
+43|5776
Most addicting: GTA IV
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

MP, Surprise, Addicting: L4D
Letdown: Crysis Warhead
Frustrating: L4D (before the NM3 door patch )
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433
Biggest letdown: Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, STALKER clear sky
Biggest surprise: Quantum of Solace
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Best MP: Call of Duty 5
Biggest surprise: Call of Duty 5
Biggest letdown: ¯\(°_o)/¯
Most addicting: Red Alert 3
Most frustrating: The bug-tacualr Fallout 3

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-01-25 05:41:50)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk
* Best Multiplayer Game: L4D
    * Biggest Surprise: L4D (knew nothing much about it, got it for christmas, thought it would be mediocre and loved it)
    * Biggest Letdown: Mirrors Edge
    * "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting): Call Of Duty 5 (Zombie Nazis)
    * Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating): Fifa 09
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6412|Finland

Most Addicting: Fallout 3
Most frustrating: Fallout 3 (crash some more bitch.... still keep gaming as its too good...)
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
  • Best Multiplayer Game N/A
  • Biggest Surprise N/A
  • Biggest Letdown Red Alert 3
  • "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting) GTA 4
  • Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating) N/A
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
* Best Multiplayer Game
Left 4 Dead
Rock Band 2

* Biggest Surprise
Sins of a Solar Empire (never played, heard it was awsm)

* Biggest Letdown
Haze

Fallout 3
Rock Band 2
Grand Theft Auto 4

Geometry Wars 2
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6400|dm_maidenhead
Biggest let down l4d
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK
* Best Multiplayer Game
Resistance 2
L4D

* Biggest Surprise
Resistance 2

* Biggest Letdown
GTAIV
Spore
Fallout 3

WipeOut HD
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
* Best Multiplayer Game: L4D
* Biggest Surprise: N/A
* Biggest Letdown: Farcry 2, Spore
* "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting): Fallout 3
* Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating): Farcry 2
Ioan92
+337|5720
* Best Multiplayer Game: Crysis Wars/ Call of Duty 5
    * Biggest Surprise: Crysis Warhead (performance)
    * Biggest Letdown: Far Cry 2
    * "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting): Crysis Wars / Warhead, Red Alert 3
    * Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating): Far Cry 2 (for its lack of auto save and ending)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
Best Multiplayer Game : Call of Duty World at War
Biggest Letdown : Left 4 Dead, Fable 2
"Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting) : Fallout 3
Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating) : GTA 4
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6584
Best Multiplayer Game - Trackmania Nations Forever and Call of Duty 5 : World at War
Biggest Surprise - FIFA 09
Biggest Letdown - Battlefield Bad Company
"Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting) - FIFA 09
Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating) - LittleBigPlanet - The Levels get hard.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6268
  • Best Multiplayer Game - Left 4 Dead
  • Biggest Surprise - World of Goo
  • Biggest Letdown - Far Cry 2 (its a POS)
  • "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting) - Left 4 Dead
  • Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating) - Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead is one that really brings out the emotions. One minute you're having a laugh and the next minute you RAAAAAAAAGE.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-01-25 09:47:01)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
* Best Multiplayer Game-  GTA4
    * Biggest Surprise - Fifa 09
    * Biggest Letdown- CoD5
    * "Oh shit it's 4 in the morning, I'll get to sleep right after I ______" Game (AKA: Most Addicting) GTA4
    * Game most likely to send someone on a psychopathic rampage (AKA: Most Frustrating) GTA4 (lol)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia
Best MP:
CoD5 (only because BF2 is from 2005)
Biggest Surprise:
Crysis Warhead (turned out to be better then I was expecting)
Biggest Letdowns:
Farcry 2 (Malaria? Respawn times? Jamming? Ubi r u 4 srs?), CoD5 SP (Like CoD4, but not quite)
Most Addictive:
STALKER: Clear Sky
Most Frustrating:
STALKER: CS, Crysis Warhead (CS was buggy, Warhead kept crashing)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard