argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States
allright so last night was texting this chick, just like random stuff, she was at a christian concert in philly.So this morning she texts me back "dont text my heart'. wats that supposed to mean
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

christian concert?  lol

i think she means like "dont break my heart" or some other weird teen emo crap.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States
thanks for the serious replies, maybe she means don't text back? i'm confused

what should i text back?

Last edited by argo4 (2008-11-08 09:22:43)

Brasso
+1,549|6600

argo4 wrote:

what should i text back?
wtf
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Why don't you ask her, just text back "wtf r u talkin about" or just reply with a "huh, what's that supposed to mean" if you don't want to be a fag

Also

usmarine wrote:

christian concert?  lol
qft

also

you haven't told us what you were texting each other about in the first place, so how are we supposed to even know whats going on
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

argo4 wrote:

what should i text back?
wtf
alright, and then shes like "dont worry about it"

@mek i asked her wats up, and she said she was at a concert with her friend. she knows i dip and she asked me if i was dipping. nothing much really

Last edited by argo4 (2008-11-08 09:37:40)

Brasso
+1,549|6600

argo4 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

argo4 wrote:

what should i text back?
wtf
that means:
1) she's angry at you
or
2) it didn't mean anything

you decide.
do you know this girl IRL?  just ask her when you see her, you'll be able to read how she feels from her facial expression.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2008-11-08 09:34:54)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

argo4 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

wtf
that means:
1) she's angry at you
or

you decide.
do you know this girl IRL?  just ask her when you see her, you'll be able to read how she feels from her facial expression.
point taken. i'm not gonna respond, that'll make it even more complicated. i think she's sort of a bitch, cause recently she went to a dance with another guy and she pretty much embarrased him in front of all his friends by saying his game sucked. We're in the same class and i thought she liked me but i dunno. Probably just another bitch who's never had a boyfriend cause noone is good enough
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

argo4 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

argo4 wrote:

that means:
1) she's angry at you
or

you decide.
point taken. i'm not gonna respond, that'll make it even more complicated. i think she's sort of a bitch, cause recently she went to a dance with another guy and she pretty much embarrased him in front of all his friends by saying his game sucked. We're in the same class and i thought she liked me but i dunno. Probably just another bitch who's never had a boyfriend cause noone is good enough
lol bitterness alert.
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5969|London ㋛

WAT? Just ask her straight up . And don't expect any poon soon from a chick that goes to a Christian concert.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6602

Ec0li wrote:

WAT? Just ask her straight up . And don't expect any poon soon from a chick that goes to a Christian concert.
Her name is Chastity
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Gooners wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

Her name is Chastity
lol
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

Her name is Chastity
lol
great point
@ bennisboy haha, i know, but i'm pretty sure it's true. doesn't she seem like a bitch for doing that?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
Text her 'you do realise Jesus was probably an ordinary human political activist alive around the time of the Roman occupation of Palestine, don't you?'.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-11-08 10:18:38)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

CameronPoe wrote:

Text her 'you do realise Jesus was probably an ordinary human political activist alive around the time of the Roman occupation of Palestine, don't you?'.
sure fire way of getting into her pants right there
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

CameronPoe wrote:

lol, if i had a free half hour i would. Or just be like "Wanna be my Mary Magdalene? "
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

argo4 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Gooners wrote:

Her name is Chastity
lol
great point
@ bennisboy haha, i know, but i'm pretty sure it's true. doesn't she seem like a bitch for doing that?
meh not really, if a guy really is that bad he needs to be told. Maybed he was creeping her out?
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

bennisboy wrote:

argo4 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

lol
great point
meh not really, if a guy really is that bad he needs to be told. Maybed he was creeping her out?
yeah, i guess, i don't really know him that much, all i heard is that he said something like "so in physics class...". Yeah that's really terrible game lol.Heck, that's not even game, you don't even say that in a casual convo. She was right to do that. Maybe if she were a little less "Christian" she wouldn't have to go through situations like that.

Last edited by argo4 (2008-11-08 10:47:36)

Benzin
+576|5968
If she's a Mormon chick you can kiss any chance of any kind of action with her good bye. Got burned twice by Mormon chicks in HS. Never again.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5903|United States

CapnNismo wrote:

If she's a Mormon chick you can kiss any chance of any kind of action with her good bye. Got burned twice by Mormon chicks in HS. Never again.
she's not Mormon, i know she's from Texas, really liberal, i don't know how religous she is. Yeah funny story, in spanish class we were doing these skits, and it called for her to kiss this guy, but of course they were kidding. i thought she got visibly uncomfortable when he jokingly talked about that
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

CameronPoe wrote:

Never fails to get a girl into bed.
wensleydale8
+81|6739|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
texting is srs bsn.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

CameronPoe wrote:

somehow i truly beleive you would say that tbh.
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5836
tell her she's a dumb bitch
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Simply text back : '' What do you mean?''

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard