h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6354|Troy, New York
Had a ton of fun - by far the most fun with friends, so when you have 3 brothers and a cousin on vent, its awesome. Will definitely get the full release.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6462|UK
That was pretty fun although short, worth 20 I think.
0.Andy.0
+2|5869
I have the demo downloaded too, but I've not yet played it. If anyone would be up for going through it again with me included, that would be great.

Steam = Andy

Last edited by 0.Andy.0 (2008-11-12 09:13:27)

Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

With all of the raving reviews with this  I thought this game would have held my attention for longer than 10 min.

Extremely repetitive, no gameplay depth, minor but obvious functions missing(ex: no separate control when dual wielding pistols?), and the direct port of their CS weapons into the game just adds to the cheaply produced flavor it already has.

$20, maybe. But $50 for this title? LOL --->
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada

Volatile wrote:

With all of the raving reviews with this  I thought this game would have held my attention for longer than 10 min.

Extremely repetitive, no gameplay depth, minor but obvious functions missing(ex: no separate control when dual wielding pistols?), and the direct port of their CS weapons into the game just adds to the cheaply produced flavor it already has.

The somewhat repetitive gameplay is the whole point of the game.

Also, separate control of dual wielding is the most retarded thing ever created. I hate that shit.

But whatever.

I like the game. You don't.
So don't play it.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6548

DefCon-17 wrote:

Volatile wrote:

Actually, they boast that the AI Director makes it so it is never the same game twice. The problem is a zombie is a zombie is a zombie.

Anyway, it's hard to find a group good enough to make it through expert. I usually get at least one asshat who sprints ahead of everyone, hoards pipe bombs and then wings them at the first lone zombie they see, molotovs their own teammates while they are down, has no clue wtf teamwork is, etc...
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
0.Andy.0
+2|5869
I just got through it on expert. Wasn't too hard considering it was the first time i've played the game. I did play with some friends though. I look forward to the full release:)

Last edited by 0.Andy.0 (2008-11-12 12:23:02)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6554|Scotland

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Volatile wrote:

Actually, they boast that the AI Director makes it so it is never the same game twice. The problem is a zombie is a zombie is a zombie.

Anyway, it's hard to find a group good enough to make it through expert. I usually get at least one asshat who sprints ahead of everyone, hoards pipe bombs and then wings them at the first lone zombie they see, molotovs their own teammates while they are down, has no clue wtf teamwork is, etc...
This happened to me today, playing with my mate. And his mate who I don't know joins. Constantly shoots at zombies near me and hit's me with half the bullets. Then in the last area of the demo when you open the door. We all go up there, I tell them to go about half way down the stairs and make a choke point. And I'll get some zombies to come down. I go up there and there's a tank (the big strong zombie) and he starts fucking me up. All my team come out and help me, we end up with 3 of us on the ground (expert) and my mates mate left standing. He runs over to the door and opens it to alert the horde, they come in. He throws a Molotov at a zombie 3 foot away and he dies.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6744|FUCK UBISOFT

White-Fusion wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

This happened to me today, playing with my mate. And his mate who I don't know joins. Constantly shoots at zombies near me and hit's me with half the bullets. Then in the last area of the demo when you open the door. We all go up there, I tell them to go about half way down the stairs and make a choke point. And I'll get some zombies to come down. I go up there and there's a tank (the big strong zombie) and he starts fucking me up. All my team come out and help me, we end up with 3 of us on the ground (expert) and my mates mate left standing. He runs over to the door and opens it to alert the horde, they come in. He throws a Molotov at a zombie 3 foot away and he dies.
I was shooting the zombies off a guy (he got puked on) and I incapacitated him, I was the only one left, and while I was helping another guy up, he shoots me with his pistols. On expert.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6554|Scotland

Miggle wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I was shooting the zombies off a guy (he got puked on) and I incapacitated him, I was the only one left, and while I was helping another guy up, he shoots me with his pistols. On expert.
No matter what game you ever play you will always have noobs that do this crap. I forsee alot of noobs doing stuff like this on purpose to annoy people. I'm always like "Shall I shoot the car..." and 9 times out of 10 I do.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
me and a few friends got this game down perfect now. got perfect teamwork together and everything. we can easily get through expert with pistols only. the only hard part is the tank (if it spawns) but after a  few tries we actually beat the tank with pistols only. if you search youtube, you can find videos of people who beat it melee only.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6158|Vancouver | Canada
I usually shoot the car once we clear the room in front of the safe room.

Then we all rush to the safe room entrance and mow the oncoming hoard down.

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

Volatile wrote:

But overall, the game is repetitive.

..But oh well, I fucking love it.
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
I'm gonna buy the Retail off Amazon, only £19.99
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Kptk92 wrote:

I'm gonna buy the Retail off Amazon, only £19.99
Gay, it's $45 here.  Normally either prices are the same in Euros or in Dollars, or come out to be the same.  A game being cheaper in Euros?  No way.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6414|Belgium
He did say 19.99 pounds.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

He did say 19.99 pounds.
Yeah so it's not:
1) $20
OR
2) $40, the rough equivalent of 20 pounds

I was saying that usually it's one or the other.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6272
Actually, according to an up to date currency converter,

19.99 GBP = 29.8128 USD

At the moment. So its even worse

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-12 14:26:15)

Brasso
+1,549|6632

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

19.99 GBP = 29.8128 USD

wtf
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

haffeysucks wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

19.99 GBP = 29.8128 USD

wtf
Don't worry haffey, our teeth are better.

I should be pre-ordering on Friday.

I can't wait to play Dead Air.
Kez
+778|5705|London, UK
Stereotype more Alex
Brasso
+1,549|6632

Poseidon wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

19.99 GBP = 29.8128 USD

wtf
Don't worry haffey, our teeth are better.

Kptk92 wrote:

Stereotype more Alex
donno that sterotype
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
lolkerry.

Anyone wanna play now?
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6605|Philadelphia, PA

Poseidon wrote:

lolkerry.

Anyone wanna play now?
I'm game.