M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6220|Escea

Can always take the John Candy route.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

My best friend(who is not my best friend when he's drunk) managed to exchange numbers with a girl I'm starting to like last night while he was drunk.  I'm pissed, if it were any other girl at that party I wouldn't have given a shit but it had to be that girl

Should I tell her he's a player or just let it be?  I get the feeling she was just doing it to be polite, he had to really work at it but I'm pretty sure he just wants to fuck her on a night when he's drunk and it's making me infuriated thinking about it because I think he could pull it off like he can with pretty much any girl he really wants to
If it bothers you that much tell your friend and make your move. Otherwise let it be.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD
Well, he agreed not to talk to her so I'm a little bit happier now, I don't think he's gonna give me her updated number though which is understandable
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

So you like a chick but don't even expect to ever get her number, yet you try to keep anyone else from hitting on her?

You are the selfish scumbag here, not your 'friend'.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

DUnlimited wrote:

So you like a chick but don't even expect to ever get her number, yet you try to keep anyone else from hitting on her?

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5583

Don't listen to these guys. Get a gun and shoot your friend.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney
Listen to the resident BF2s socio-path.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

I don't care what I am here, if it were any other thug I wouldn't care, but I had specifically told him not to talk to her before because I wanted to get closer to her when I had that job that she's helping me get.  Whatever happens happens with other guys but I felt betrayed that my friend went and talked to her.

I don't even wanna do anything with a girl until I have a job, I need something to bring to the table at least
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

i will bet that if i asked, you can name 99 problems.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

I don't care what I am here, if it were any other thug I wouldn't care, but I had specifically told him not to talk to her before because I wanted to get closer to her when I had that job that she's helping me get.  Whatever happens happens with other guys but I felt betrayed that my friend went and talked to her.

I don't even wanna do anything with a girl until I have a job, I need something to bring to the table at least
That's such a considerate attitude towards a girl you supposedly 'like'.

If you have no intention of getting with her and she's interested in your friend, sabotaging the situation is just selfish.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD
Sometimes I get more attached than I should, and yet the urges still don't override
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6656|BC, Canada
Listen all y'all
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
Don't try to understand women.

Women understand women and they hate each other.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
I'm trying to think where I saw that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX
Every time you've looked into a woman's eyes.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California
Ok so I gotta tell you guys what happened but lets recap what has happened in TLDR

Got laid
Talking to same girl and was gonna get laid again
Her parents start acting weird and I don't hear from her again.
I try texting and calling but she won't answer
I talk to you guys about what happened and ya'll tell me she isn't interested
I get in touch with her best friend who said she was grounded. Her parents are super strict, make her pay rent to keep living there once she turned 18, etc.
I ask her best friend, who is the only one who knows we hooked up, to talk to her for me.
Best friend says girl wants my number

That's all i know. What am I supposed to make of that?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney
I know this is a really out there concept, but maybe you should give your number to her friend.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
fuck her friend, she seems into you

after girl 1 sees you porking the brains out of girl 2, she will want you back, and epic tug of war (or shifty dick) will ensue, and potential for a 3some is exaggerated.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I actually do like her friend more, lol, she's a hot russian chick. She just went through a breakup though with her douche BF and she was all telling me how she wants to find a good guy and that she's stupid for always dating douches.
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I actually do like her friend more, lol, she's a hot russian chick. She just went through a breakup though with her douche BF and she was all telling me how she wants to find a good guy and that she's stupid for always dating douches.
Those are all hints.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You are teetering on the fence of friend zone or sex.  Your next move dictates which way you fall. 
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4251
could you even imagine waking up next to shifty? it's like that doped-scene in the matrix where neo is in the back of morpheus's car and he finds the little worm thing crawling around inside his stomach. only it's that particular part, on infinite loop, forever, with the worm-like creature mostly focusing its attention on your erogenous zones.

hideous vibrations.
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

-Sh1fty- wrote:

She just went through a breakup though with her douche BF and she was all telling me how she wants to find a good guy and that she's stupid for always dating douches.
This is the most cliche sounding thing i've read in this thread.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Soooo according to you guys she likes me. I have to play my cards really damn well if I want to not hit the friendzone. I have ideas but lets hear yours since you guys have way more experience.

Also fuck you Uzique
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6668|UK
you are kinda weird looking though m80
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard