1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I quote, "If you really get desperate..."lemme cut that excessive amount of information down for you; "If you really..." Still too long? ok - "If..." I hope that clarifies what I said.

I'm paranoid about STDs. Therefore, some girl willing to just sleep around, which appears to be the case with her as she wasn't insinuating getting together for a relationship, has a higher potential to have an STD. I wouldn't want to screw a girl that had an STD, even with a condom. I don't know enough about STDs and how they work to want to risk something like that.
nothing a little penicillin can't fix

good times
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I quote, "If you really get desperate..."lemme cut that excessive amount of information down for you; "If you really..." Still too long? ok - "If..." I hope that clarifies what I said.

I'm paranoid about STDs. Therefore, some girl willing to just sleep around, which appears to be the case with her as she wasn't insinuating getting together for a relationship, has a higher potential to have an STD. I wouldn't want to screw a girl that had an STD, even with a condom. I don't know enough about STDs and how they work to want to risk something like that.
use a condom retard.
Don't be silly, wrap your willy.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

"don't let that affection lead to infection, put some protection on that erection"
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
never heard that one b4 snipy lol
1stSFOD-Delta
you're not a man till you've had at least one STD

crabs don't count

Baba Booey
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

DUnlimited wrote:

Virgin guy that wants to save sex for marriage - paranoid about STD's

About the time to stop posting shifty.
I just feel like most people doing promiscuity have STDs. So I'd be paranoid about sleeping with anybody that's had a lot of sexual partners. How is that not logical? Your chances of contracting and STD are much higher if you've been sleeping around a lot.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Winston_Churchill wrote:

uber bitchy cat fight is tearing my house apart currently.  quite annoying
yeah that's a shitty aspect of living with girls.  Just remember the good aspects and hopefully it balances out
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

I just feel like most people doing promiscuity have STDs. So I'd be paranoid about sleeping with anybody that's had a lot of sexual partners. How is that not logical? Your chances of contracting and STD are much higher if you've been sleeping around a lot.
It's not logical because it's not true. There may be quite a few people out there with STDs, but most people do not.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
1stSFOD-Delta
STDs are a myth.

Baba Booey
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
stds were invented to keep the poor man down
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

uber bitchy cat fight is tearing my house apart currently.  quite annoying
yeah that's a shitty aspect of living with girls.  Just remember the good aspects and hopefully it balances out
theres really no balancing it out at this point unfortunately   im looking to get out of there asap with the normal ones and another guy
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5981|Toronto

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

I don't have any STDs
I like pie.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

I just feel like most people doing promiscuity have STDs.
That's bullshit.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

the reality is that shifty wants to get laid just as bad as any other 19 year old.  The virginity until marriage thing is just a fallback excuse.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5460|Yeah, there :)
Just don't have sex. Ever.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.

LittleBitchy wrote:

Just don't have sex. Ever.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

lol, 2 women telling you don't have sex, i guess you*re not fucked.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
-make statements, dont ask questions. Make girl interested in you so she steers the conversation. only tell her things about yourself if she asks.
-dont dress like a scrub
-stand with posture, if you are at a bar/party hold your drink infront of your stomach and your chest sticking out like a man not slumping over like a hunchback basement dweller.
-when you talk enunciate with authority, dont fucking mutter like some depressed emo bitch with no confidence
-when she is interested in you shes gonna stand facing directly at you, if shes sitting her knees are going to be pointed at you and she will be leaning forward...make sure you are doing the same
-you will know when its time to make the move, if you are standing stand real close to her and put your hand on her waist or if you are sitting put your hand ontop of her knee and say something like "you know since i first saw you ive had that overwhelming feeling in my stomach you get when you want to hold someone so bad" look her directly in the eyes when saying this and when you finish the sentence dart your eyes between her mouth and her eyes with a smile on your face. If you've done it right she'll kiss you or give you nonverbal permission to do it yourself.
-Continue to have fun with her, dont try to hop straight out the bar/club/party or wherever your at and try to fuck her in the car or back at your place. When your leaving ask her if she wants to go to your place or back to hers. Then your golden. GG make sure you wear a rubber and jack off before you go out or you will cum in 30 seconds if you are new to getting with girls.

Oh yeah dont talk about video games or your favorite anime show EVER

forward slash motherfucking thread
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Don't do the second to last thing
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
lol
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

you know ken, since i first saw you ive had that overwhelming feeling in my stomach you get when you want to hold someone so bad
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I would fucking love it if things just went right with a girl at a party and we clicked and something like that happened but after about half a year of consistent partying, I rarely even came close, then again, most of the parties sucked and I don't have any connects for parties going on where I live where they're actually good
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

well its worked for me lol, not that quote word for word thats why i said something like it. it all depends on the situation
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
that situation being never.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6390

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

-make statements, dont ask questions. Make girl interested in you so she steers the conversation. only tell her things about yourself if she asks.
-dont dress like a scrub
-stand with posture, if you are at a bar/party hold your drink infront of your stomach and your chest sticking out like a man not slumping over like a hunchback basement dweller.
-when you talk enunciate with authority, dont fucking mutter like some depressed emo bitch with no confidence
-when she is interested in you shes gonna stand facing directly at you, if shes sitting her knees are going to be pointed at you and she will be leaning forward...make sure you are doing the same
-you will know when its time to make the move, if you are standing stand real close to her and put your hand on her waist or if you are sitting put your hand ontop of her knee and say something like "you know since i first saw you ive had that overwhelming feeling in my stomach you get when you want to hold someone so bad" look her directly in the eyes when saying this and when you finish the sentence dart your eyes between her mouth and her eyes with a smile on your face. If you've done it right she'll kiss you or give you nonverbal permission to do it yourself.
-Continue to have fun with her, dont try to hop straight out the bar/club/party or wherever your at and try to fuck her in the car or back at your place. When your leaving ask her if she wants to go to your place or back to hers. Then your golden. GG make sure you wear a rubber and jack off before you go out or you will cum in 30 seconds if you are new to getting with girls.

Oh yeah dont talk about video games or your favorite anime show EVER

forward slash motherfucking thread
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/Gifs%20and%20Forums/c-s-b.gif
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard