thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6322|teh alien spaceshit
Ok.
I decided to start an outbreak story (a cross between 28, dawn of the dead and legend) anyone can continue the story.

It was never clear where the outbreak started. Some say it was from Africa, while others say it was from China. There wasn't much about this disease on the news, and many people considered it a joke. Until it hit them. On september 7, 2012, the first observed outbreak started. It was minor, and the local law officers quickly dispatched them, and told the media that it was just a bunch of drunken guys beating and eating a homeless man. Although the news of the first outbreak died down quickly, more cases of the beatings and eatings conutinued to be reported. This put fear into the public, but no one was aware of the infected yet. Then, a shocking report stating that western China was being completely overrun by extremely viscious human- like creatures was reported on CNN and FOX, with live coverage showing what looked like humans with blood covering their bodies beating killing and occasionally eating whoever was around them. A reporter was also killed. The media stated that they were not sure why this is happening and how this is happening. This coverage shocked the people of the United States, and panic began. A few days later, Chinese scientists discovered that the "manics" were actually infected with what they were calling the madman disease. This spread through bites and fluid contacts through open wound. This disease is not noticeable at first. In fact, the victim might not notice it if it was a minor bite. It takes a good 12~24 hours for the virus to settle in, but after that, it takes a mere 20 minutes before the virus engulfs the person. The infected feel no pain, and they kill and feed until they are killed.

Jake was at home with his friends Phil and Joe. They were preparing themselves to leave Los Angeles. Jake had his Ak-74, Phil had his m-16, and and Joe had his shotty. Thee were rumors that the military was slowly losing control of the city, and were slowly running out of supplies. Their SUV was loaded with food, ammo and gas. They planned to buy tents and shelther once their car broke down. "Hey guys. Should we go North or east?" Jake asked. "Hope you don't go to New York. Heard that place was fucked up" Phil said.

K. you guys continue the story.
P.S. can this be stickied?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
They decided it was much too dangerous and a world full of zombies was no world at all. Jake shot phil in the face. Phil shot joe in the chest. Jake then drowned himself in the toilet. The end.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2008-09-28 12:14:33)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6624

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

They decided it was much too dangerous and a world full of zombies was no world at all. Jake shot phil in the face. Phil shot joe in the chest. Jake then drown himself in the toilet. The end.
Cue Credits.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587
Jake then gave AIDS to Phil and Joe through an act often considered to be homoerotic in nature, but Jake saw it only as a sign of friendship.  He then decided that they should travel east where the most of the undead haven't contracted AIDS yet, in order for him to offer them a sign of "friendship". 

The end.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

This isn't gonna end well...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
So this is like the 3 words story game, except you're removing the 3 word limit and giving BF2s members a free license to continue the story in their own, totally fucked up way with as much room as possible to make it as fucked up as possible.

https://www.forumspile.com/Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6322|teh alien spaceshit
C'mon guys.
Damn.... I expected too much from bf2s.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
A homeless man staggered by. He saw Jake, Joe, and Phil's bullet and AIDS riddled bodies and decided it was a good place to urinate. He then lit them on fire to stay warm through the night, occasionally throwing excrement on the fire as fuel. The homeless man died from smoke inhalation.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2008-09-28 12:25:14)

MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6587
The dead homeless man arose, astounded with the discovery of his herculean strength, rapid decomposition of his skin and inability to complete a coherent sentence, he began to stagger around downtown London in search of his first meal.  It was then that he noticed Jake, Joe and Phil also assimilating to their newly undead bodies, showing each other just how friendly they are, rolling around on the ground making guttural noises.

Utterly disgusted, the homeless man who we shall call G, turned away for his virgin hunt...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
The military quickly noticed the teleportation abilities of the zombies to instantly move from Los Angeles to London. They knew this technology would wreak havoc in the wrong hands, so they carpet bombed Jake, Joe, Phil, and G with atomic bombs vaporizing the majority of the planet.
MorbiD.ShoT
+322|6587
Arising from the smoking wasteland that was Earth a massive zombie, the size of several thousand G's.  This undead mammoth immediately jumped off Earth and began to swim through space searching for a planet to feast on.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6537
After several billion years the enormous homeless man finally came across a large planet resembling earth but several thousand times the size. He plummeted into the atmosphere and exploded on impact contaminating precisely 32.7% of New Earth's population with the zombie virus. Three men named Jake, Joe and Phil were watching TV and saw that the virus was spreading.

Jake shot Phil in the face. Phil shot Joe in the chest. Jake then drowned himself in the toilet.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6352|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
<3 bf2s
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6460

Then Edward woke up from his horrible nightmare because his town was being raped by endless rain of bombs. He summoned up his strength, took a pokeball out of his pocket and shouted: "GO PIKACHU!"

Pikachu then wtfpwned all the bombers and their great adventure began.

Wait, this was already derailed. My bad.

Last edited by NooBesT (2008-09-28 13:22:28)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6622

NooBesT wrote:

Then Edward woke up from his horrible nightmare because his town was being raped by endless rain of bombs. He summoned up his strength, took a pokeball out of his pocket and shouted: "GO PIKACHU!"

the bomber's mommies herd abot the deths of theyre suns so they all cried GO GROUND POKEMON and told them to use erthquak.  pikachu dyed.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6478|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
The major problem is you started it in Los Angles. You wouldn't be able to have a AK-74 and a M-16. Gun laws here suck ass and those are assault rifles, they are illegal.
zeidmaan
+234|6406|Vienna

SgtHeihn wrote:

The major problem is you started it in Los Angles. You wouldn't be able to have a AK-74 and a M-16. Gun laws here suck ass and those are assault rifles, they are illegal.
But since its LA chances are that they were both in a gang
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
wtf is this nerd shit
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER

FatherTed wrote:

wtf is this nerd shit
Ted, go make more use of your drunkedness than wasting it here on bf2s. You're in uni halls ffs!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

wtf is this nerd shit
Ted, go make more use of your drunkedness than wasting it here on bf2s. You're in uni halls ffs!
goin out in 10 mins fukface

then back to some lasses room whety
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Who you calling whety ....!?

Bah my life sucks too much atm to be arguing with a guy who's having the time of his life, I'm going to my room

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-28 13:48:48)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6478|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

zeidmaan wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

But since its LA chances are that they were both in a gang
Not with generic names like Phil and Joe, those are White people names. Wait, this whole story is racist.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6227|Uk

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Who you calling whety ....!?

Bah my life sucks too much atm to be arguing with a guy who's having the time of his life, I'm going to my room
ill be there in a minute

lolololol...lolol im hilarious
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6264
This is fucking hilarious

dont close
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6460

haffeysucks wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

the bomber's mommies herd abot the deths of theyre suns so they all cried GO GROUND POKEMON and told them to use erthquak.  pikachu dyed.
Later at pokemon hospital they managed to resurrect pikachu via the use of evil satanic powers. Pikachu was resurrected as the anti-christ.

Edward was shocked and called ghostbusters.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard