SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6146|Birmingham, UK
On the left, all the time, even when i breath in/out. In the same area as my heart.

Sometimes i also get sharp pains in my left lung that last for about 2 seconds when i breath in, though not very often, or recently.

And, probably (hopefully) not related, i've been getting headaches, and just the smell of food makes me feel sick.

Whats wrong?
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|6013|England

doctors?
kptk92
u
+972|6447|tc_london
heart attack
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5818|loves Stimey <3 |

SamTheMan:D wrote:

doctors?
plus you haven't had 3 bottles of coke had you?
jord
+2,382|6716|The North, beyond the wall.
I get that too sometimes. Just ignore it.
Brasso
+1,549|6669

jord wrote:

yep, i usually get it after exercising very hard.  my guess was that it's either your heart being sore or your lungs being sore.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6617|Columbus, OH
pregnant
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6805|UK

jord wrote:

same. Think its probably just muscle twinges.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6408

SEREVENT wrote:

On the left, all the time, even when i breath in/out. In the same area as my heart.

Sometimes i also get sharp pains in my left lung that last for about 2 seconds when i breath in, though not very often, or recently.

And, probably (hopefully) not related, i've been getting headaches, and just the smell of food makes me feel sick.

Whats wrong?
how old are you?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6659|London, England
Stop smoking all that weed nigga
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5792|Roma
Do you smoke?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6492|USA
Menstrual cramps?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6532|N. Ireland
Intercostal muscle stretch. I know, I've been there. Especially painful when you breathe in, you can't take deep breaths. Should resolve itself ... I was really worried when it first happened to me, didn't know what was happening, but then found out. It'll just stop one time and there's really nothing you can do to help it.
kptk92
u
+972|6447|tc_london
You have 9001 minutes to live
i g
Banned
+876|5902|GA

check and see if your penis fell off

kptk92 wrote:

You have 9001 minutes to live
moar like 91 amirite

Last edited by i g (2008-09-10 12:54:14)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6440|dm_maidenhead
Sure sign of being gay.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6492|The Twilight Zone

kptk92 wrote:

heart attack
Dumb reply.

Go see a doctor if its hurts a lot.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6612
Gas pains maybe?  It happens to me too, and I can even feel it in my jaw after a bit.  Thats uncomfortable as hell.  Stand, sit, walk, then hope you burp like a drunk sailor hehe, its always helped me.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5827|Catherine Black
You guys are the most useless cunts I have ever met.

Don't worry about it Sere, I get this all the time. It's just either

a) Air being trapped behind something in your lung
b) Muscle spazzems
c) Muscle getting trapped behind something (vein, nerve, rib, etc)

Usually breathing in really hard and fast does it for me, hurts like hell but works.

I noticed it too when I started smoking.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6848|NÃ¥rvei

Are you sore and tender in the muscles around the same area it's prolly just some tension that needs to be massaged or needs rest, if it doesn't go away by itself or the pain increases during the next hours you better go see a doc just to make sure ... and for the record your heart isn't so much on the left side as you think, it's just a tad left of the center of the chest

I get these from time to time ... often in relation with many hours infront of the pc ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Brasso
+1,549|6669

kylef wrote:

Intercostal muscle stretch. I know, I've been there. Especially painful when you breathe in, you can't take deep breaths. Should resolve itself ... I was really worried when it first happened to me, didn't know what was happening, but then found out. It'll just stop one time and there's really nothing you can do to help it.
this, it's just from exercise, in a day or two it will be gone.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6532|N. Ireland

Varegg wrote:

Are you sore and tender in the muscles around the same area it's prolly just some tension that needs to be massaged or needs rest, if it doesn't go away by itself or the pain increases during the next hours you better go see a doc just to make sure ... and for the record your heart isn't so much on the left side as you think, it's just a tad left of the center of the chest

I get these from time to time ... often in relation with many hours infront of the pc ...
Are you offering Varegg? I guess you can massage me if you *really* want.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6261|Escea

jord wrote:

I had that the other day, I was like wtf, then I continued doing what I was doing.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6710|UK
did you drink 3 litres of coke zero?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6311
Just stretch real hard and it will go away. Hurts a bit, but it works. For me at least

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard