ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

I've been thinking about getting a half sleeve tattoo for a long time now, from my wrist to my elbow. I don't know what I want exactly yet, but something in the style of this (but without the generic emo star) or this. I quite like more colourful tattoo's, but I just need a design I'm happy with. I don't really know what the point of this topic was, other than for peoples comments or suggestions. Does anyone have a tattoo in the same place? It seems like not a lot of people have a lower sleeve, so there isn't a lot of stuff for me to get ideas from. I won't be getting it soon, I need to come up with some good ideas so I doubt I'll get it within a year or so.

But yeah, comments, suggestions queries. Feel free to show off your own tatt's.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

2nd one looks shit, go with the first one
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

no tattoos
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6491|N. Ireland

Mutantsteak wrote:

no tattoos
kptk92
u
+972|6406|tc_london

kylef wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

no tattoos
Brasso
+1,549|6628

kylef wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

no tattoos
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Yeah I wasn't really interested in hearing no tattoo's tbh.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6154
IMO I'd get something that means more to you than a bunch of skulls; unless you're in a gang or something - especially for a tattoo that big.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6774
They both look like shit, honestly. Try getting something of importance, and putting it somewhere that you can conceal if you ever have a job interview or somewhere have to present yourself nicely.

If you ever walk into the business world with that animal on your arm, you'll never land a good job.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I like just Black ones tbh. I'll be getting one soon I hope, I dun like colour ones.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

tbh, I never thought you were a "tattoo-guy"

I prefer black tattoos, tbh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Tripulaci0n wrote:

IMO I'd get something that means more to you than a bunch of skulls; unless you're in a gang or something - especially for a tattoo that big.
I was just looking at the style of the tattoo rather than the content.

2tuff wrote:

They both look like shit, honestly. Try getting something of importance, and putting it somewhere that you can conceal if you ever have a job interview or somewhere have to present yourself nicely.

If you ever walk into the business world with that animal on your arm, you'll never land a good job.
That's why I want it to stop just before my wrist, so I can cover it up for job interviews.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6154

2tuff wrote:

Well you could always wear long sleeves. Have fun in the heat though.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

Remember that black tattoos eventually become green tattoos. You have to get the colors touched up when you get older if you don't want them to look like shit. Even so, the colors will always bleed as well, so be careful with a design that has too much small detail.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK

Mutantsteak wrote:

no tattoos
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

I'm not really a fan of tattoos (so perhaps this is tarnishing my opinion), but if you are going to get a tattoo then get something that is artistic.  Both of those look confused and uncreative to me.

(The first is better than the second, colored one, but that is like saying dog poop is better than cat poop).

Do you have anything else you are considering?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
I'm getting either a pair of aviation wings or an eagle either on the back of my neck or on my leg when I'm 18.

Unless the AF doesn't allow it...in which case I'll wait.
jord

Tripulaci0n wrote:

2tuff wrote:

When would you go to an interview and it be hot?

If he was sunbathing or running or whatever he could wear whatever.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

I think if you get a tattoo it should mark some epic occasion, like killing a man or having a child.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6833|Kubra, Damn it!

jord wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

2tuff wrote:

I live in Texas. Most of the interview I've been on have been in shitty heat. But you should always wear a suit to an interview anyway (or at least long sleeves), so it's not like a conspicuous tattoo is going to change that.
jord

chittydog wrote:

jord wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

I live in Texas. Most of the interview I've been on have been in shitty heat. But you should always wear a suit to an interview anyway (or at least long sleeves), so it's not like a conspicuous tattoo is going to change that.
Why would they not have AC? Seems like the interviewer should be trying his best to show you that you won't die of heatstroke if you work there.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6669|UK
i would not employ anyone if they had a sleeve tatoo.

They look like a rapists.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
jord

m3thod wrote:

i would not employ anyone if they had a sleeve tatoo.

They look like a rapists.
I wouldn't employ anyone with a tattoo either.

Because I'm not a boss loololo
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

chittydog wrote:

jord wrote:

Tripulaci0n wrote:

If you're wearing a short sleeved shirt to a job or interview you probably work at Walmart.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

OrangeHound wrote:

I'm not really a fan of tattoos (so perhaps this is tarnishing my opinion), but if you are going to get a tattoo then get something that is artistic.  Both of those look confused and uncreative to me.

(The first is better than the second, colored one, but that is like saying dog poop is better than cat poop).

Do you have anything else you are considering?
I prefer the first one as well, the second was more an idea of the type of thing. When you say artistic, do you mean like a single image? I don't really know what I want right now, I'm just looking at as much as possible to get an idea of what I like, and then I'll design/have designed my own.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard