g15 owns
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6578|Southampton, UK

VicktorVauhn wrote:

gatorlova wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

lol its only a quarter, even of some damn good weed thats max 100 bucks...
Not that big a deal.
So you're the pr0 now of weed I take?

But wait, wasn't it you that said:

he was being sarcastic on the last part fool
- pr0 talk -
Ah I misunderstood you. I took you as (although I do realize you were overly sarcastic with the smoking heroin comment) the strong anti-drugs people who daily seriously say that if you have 1 smoke you're addicted, which seriously fucks me off.

Never said it was an impressive amount, I've seen Much much more, just saying to have that on you without mates and a party going on is fair enough.

I think some need to talk to my brother - only recently he told me that when he was in Uni, he blew £1080 at once on weed.
Pillowcase anyone?
i g
Banned
+876|5880|GA

naightknifar wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

gatorlova wrote:

he was being sarcastic on the last part fool
- pr0 talk -
Ah I misunderstood you. I took you as (although I do realize you were overly sarcastic with the smoking heroin comment) the strong anti-drugs people who daily seriously say that if you have 1 smoke you're addicted, which seriously fucks me off.

Never said it was an impressive amount, I've seen Much much more, just saying to have that on you without mates and a party going on is fair enough.

I think some need to talk to my brother - only recently he told me that when he was in Uni, he blew £1080 at once on weed.
Pillowcase anyone?
i wouldnt really say he blew it

unless he was like giving it out to everyone
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6671

Can we change the topic title to: Official Stoned Thread? See if we can get it stickied along with the Drunk Thread
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6578|Southampton, UK

i g wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

- pr0 talk -

Pillowcase anyone?
i wouldnt really say he blew it

unless he was like giving it out to everyone
Nah, smoked majority, sold a bit.
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6656|Montréal, Québec

i g wrote:

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1870/rip004hg3.jpg

if only you guys could taste/smell that
Nice !!!

There is a lot of haze in the middle piece, do you know what type/name of weed it is?
i g
Banned
+876|5880|GA

seb--morin wrote:

i g wrote:

Nice !!!

There is a lot of haze in the middle piece, do you know what type/name of weed it is?
not sure what strand it is. my friend's friend grows it somewhere around here
LOG
dain bramaged
+51|6138|Punta Gorda,Florida
my hometone grow it in the swamp next to my house... on top of a gators den for safe keeping.   this one is 13 grams. about 1/2 inch thick.
had some larger ones a month later close to a oz each.   grew this last year. 

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/GZALOG/trashbin/OGSBUD.jpg
you learn the true meaning of life when you see houses and cars blow by like leaves on a windy day.
i g
Banned
+876|5880|GA

LOG wrote:

my hometone grow it in the swamp next to my house... on top of a gators den for safe keeping.   this one is 13 grams. about 1/2 inch thick.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/ … OGSBUD.jpg
grew this at my friend's mom's house a few years ago

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4624/imag0220bq2.jpg
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6385

i g wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i g wrote:

i love how your G15 is in the backround

nerd
g15 owns
Sir, I think that "a African uncleaned toilet is cleaner then your G-15"

you better look out the window of ure home "you should see people with blue suits walking in ure garden".
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6655|Montreal, Qc, Canada
https://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7886/sspx0015fn0.jpg

I just hit it and...(check mark on)...  another good moment in my life!!

Last edited by Andoura (2008-09-02 21:38:36)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6762|Houston, TX
What's with the scissors?  You put a filter in that spliff?  Nobody puts pride in their rolling abilities anymore....

As the Texas urban legend goes, Willie can roll in 7.5 seconds...  one handed.

KJ
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6599|MANCHESTERRR

Kung Jew wrote:

What's with the scissors?  You put a filter in that spliff?  Nobody puts pride in their rolling abilities anymore....

KJ
cuttin the bud up a think man.

if so get a grinder, much easier.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5766|شمال
No blunts for me in ramadan
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
i g
Banned
+876|5880|GA

Beduin wrote:

No blunts for me in ramadan
lol

good one chief
VicktorVauhn
+319|6408|Southern California

pers0nah wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ

Use your fingers... it takes a few more minutes, but works 10x's better and gives a much better quality of shake....
i g
Banned
+876|5880|GA

VicktorVauhn wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

KJ

Use your fingers... it takes a few more minutes, but works 10x's better and gives a much better quality of shake....
so much of the good stuff gets lost when you use your fingers. a grinder with a kief collector at the bottom is the only way to go if you're going to be rolling j's or blunts
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

How could I NOT post in this thread. ANyway, Ig is dat you? I think I asked the same question in the last weed thread u posted that pic in

LOG wrote:

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/ … OGSBUD.jpg
^^Hey, u do know this is a public forum right? And, there are even memburs on here that r cops, u might wanna be a lil more like.

Andoura wrote:

https://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2752/dsc03039fo6.jpg
Andoura, I'm gunna give u my address and send u a check mmmk?
<3
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
VicktorVauhn

Im_Dooomed wrote:

^^Hey, u do know this is a public forum right? And, there are even memburs on here that r cops, u might wanna be a lil more like.
Its OK, that homegrown looks like its barely weed

Oh well, what do you expect from out door stuff that is grown in a swamp... Free bud is still good bud.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6344

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Bah, I got busted once in HIgh school for smoking ditch weed. It wasn't even BUD! It was just shitty leaf, and I got a fine for it lol, I guess they can fine you for just smoking any part of a marijuana plant
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
VicktorVauhn

Im_Dooomed wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Bah, I got busted once in HIgh school for smoking ditch weed. It wasn't even BUD! It was just shitty leaf, and I got a fine for it lol, I guess they can fine you for just smoking any part of a marijuana plant
once in 8th grade I brought Arregano to school, give it to one of those follower type of kids, and taught him how to make a pipe out of a can...

Some bastard told him though
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6656|Montréal, Québec

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

once in 8th grade I brought Arregano to school, give it to one of those follower type of kids, and taught him how to make a pipe out of a can...

LOOOL!!!  :AWSM:

Thats funny man! Me and some friend when we were in high school, one girl that knew we were smoking asked us if we could have a joint rolled for her and she would pay us... So we accepted and rolled a cigarette in a zig zag and gaven it too her for 10$

** oh and yeah she faked to be high! it was funny as hell because we knew it was only a cigarette but she never found out...

Last edited by seb--morin (2008-09-04 21:01:23)

djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6352|Oregon
This thread will rightfully never die. I love it.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6639|Little Bentcock

seb--morin wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Thats funny man! Me and some friend when we were in high school, one girl that knew we were smoking asked us if we could have a joint rolled for her and she would pay us... So we accepted and rolled a cigarette in a zig zag and gaven it too her for 10$

** oh and yeah she faked to be high! it was funny as hell because we knew it was only a cigarette but she never found out...
/win

I gotta get me some....tonight.
Home
Section.80
+447|6864|Seattle, Washington, USA

seb--morin wrote:

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Lmao. Hustlin'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard