Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

https://deceiver.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/metallica.jpghttps://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/7/5/8/7/21857857-21857858-slarge.jpg

Tracklist wrote:

1. “That Was Just Your Life”
   2. “The End Of The Line”
   3. “Broken, Beat & Scarred”
   4. “The Day That Never Comes”
   5. “All Nightmare Long”
   6. “Cyanide”
   7. “The Unforgiven III”
   8. “The Judas Kiss”
   9. “Suicide & Redemption”
  10. “My Apocalypse”
Source

Fucking. Epic.

Last edited by Ryan (2008-08-13 16:41:51)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
They even reverted to the old logo.

Which means: They better not screw this one up as bad as St. Anger.

I'm pretty excited though.
kptk92
u
+972|6379|tc_london
Thanks Ryan
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
warez

do it
Ryan

Poseidon wrote:

warez

do it
Not out yet
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Ryan wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

warez

do it
Not out yet
i know

WHEN it's out
Ryan

Poseidon wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

warez

do it
Not out yet
i know

WHEN it's out
Obviously.
i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

haha i will dl that shit illegally even though i don't like their music

fucking pussy ass bitches
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6162|14072
I can't wait, I'm buying this the day it comes out.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space

Ryan wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

warez

do it
Not out yet
Then Warez this

It's ALMOST metallica.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5725
I heard the live version of “Cyanide” I thought the first 10 seconds sounded like earlier Metallica then it slowly sounded more and more like load/reload.

I think it's due to James voice I think he should begin drinking again so he could regain his Pre-Metallica (album idiot) vocal style years.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY
...Epic my ass...they have a bland sound now.. Metallica - Cliff Burton + Trujillwhat'shisface - all the long hair + new mainstream sound = Not the real metallica.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

`MetaL* wrote:

I heard the live version of “Cyanide” I thought the first 10 seconds sounded like earlier Metallica then it slowly sounded more and more like load/reload.

I think it's due to James voice I think he should begin drinking again so he could regain his Pre-Metallica (album idiot) vocal style years.
He blew it doing a cover in '92 and you will see he has had problems singing in every live show since.  Dont believe me, youtube.
`MetaL*
Just an ordinary guy, Looking for lulz.
+45|5725

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

`MetaL* wrote:

He blew it doing a cover in '92 and you will see he has had problems singing in every live show since.  Dont believe me, youtube.
Ah now that you've said it, It all comes back to me you're right, I remember.

He should start drinking again.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

`MetaL* wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

`MetaL* wrote:

Ah now that you've said it, It all comes back to me you're right, I remember.

He should start drinking again.
dave grohl sounds incredible in concert

why?

every single concert, he gets drunk

as the demoman would say

THAT'S THA WAY YA DO IT
Ryan

Noobpatty wrote:

...Epic my ass...they have a bland sound now.. Metallica - Cliff Burton + Trujillwhat'shisface - all the long hair + new mainstream sound = Not the real metallica.
They say the new album is going to be like a modern version of 'And Justice For All', which was alright. As long as its better than St. Anger, and more like Master and Garage Inc., I'll be happy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
I haven't liked anything Metallica have puked up since about 1995.

This will definitely not be an exception.

Oh dear God there's a track called 'The Unforgiven III'- nothing like ruining a perfect couple of songs with a new contemporary nu-metal shite version.

Oh and I will definitely be downloading this as well, even if only to drop it in my Recycle Bin- what with how pissy wissy Metallica got the last time there was widespread downloading of their stuff. Remember the South Park episode: Lars Ulrich needs a bigger swimming pool .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
Waste of money/bandwidth tbh.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6103

Ryan wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

They say the new album is going to be like a modern version of 'And Justice For All', which was alright. As long as its better than St. Anger, and more like Master and Garage Inc., I'll be happy.
Nothing will ever beat St. Anger.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

NateWiese wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Noobpatty wrote:

You forgot the mandatory [/sarcasm] tag.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

Uzique wrote:

NateWiese wrote:

Ryan wrote:

I saw it.  Anyone posting that is a troll or sarcasm, and his name isnt GSTQ, Patton, or bennet.

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2008-08-13 21:13:24)

i g
Banned
+876|5834|GA

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

NateWiese wrote:

I saw it.  Anyone posting that is a troll or sarcasm, and his name isnt GSTQ, Patton, or bennet.
gs is a banned troll; patton isnt a troll; bennet is just bennet
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...

i g wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

gs is a banned troll; patton isnt a troll; bennet is just bennet
I never said they were a troll, they are just stupid or naive enough to technically be one.
Ryan

I'm looking forward to the album. I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot better than St. Anger, and I hope they go back to their 1980's sound.
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
I want to have sex with that album cover.  Consensual, or otherwise.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard