Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6742|United States
Come on guys, post 'em.

None of those corny, "I lost my number, can I have yours?" crap.

These two work 90% of the time:

"Do you have a band aid?  Because I scraped my knee falling for you."

"Know why the sky is gray?  Because all the blue is in your eyes."  (Only works if her eyes are blue.)

Post your best pick-up lines!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
Huh? I didn't know pick up lines worked at all. Never had to use one, plus, every single one of them seems corny.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA
second works best with brown eyes tbh.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
"I like your shoes! Let's fuck."

"We should meet up for some casual sex."

"You give me a raging erection that is so powerful, if you cut one of the blood vessels leading to my wang you'd be cut in half by the extremely high pressure of the jet of blood bursting out."

And that last line you posted does work if her eyes aren't blue:

"Know why the sky is gray? Because all the blue is around your eyes!
"What?
*knocked out*"
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Pickup lines dont work IRL.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6345|tropical regions of london
"I dont have a credit limit"
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
Pick-up lines only have an effect if later on through a conversation you say something like "Oh, damn! I didn't use my pick-up line on you!". Then she'll ask you what it was, and you make her laugh with it. Jokes work best IMO.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6570|Mountains of NC

"You're like a compass: without you, I'd be lost."

"Are your pants made of Windex? Cause, baby, I can see myself in them."

"Did you know the word of the day is "legs"? Why don't you and I go back to my place and spread the word?"

"I hope you know CPR, baby, cause when you walked into the room, my heart stopped beating."

"Why don't you and I go back to my place and play Leia and Jabba?"

" Should I call you in the morning or just nudge you? "

" I’m here - what were your other two wishes? "

" How would you like your eggs for breakfast: scrambled, boiled or fertilized?"

" If I were you ...... I do me "

" I think I could fall madly in bed with you "

" Nice dress, can I  talk you out of it "

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2008-07-10 08:45:23)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

God Save the Queen wrote:

"I dont have a credit limit"
i think this one will prove to be rather successful
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Hey Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6345|tropical regions of london

Gooners wrote:

youll be tapping ass in no time.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC
Are you a broom? Because you swept me off my feet!

I like to moderate the BF2s forums all day and pretend that I'm an orange-colored hound dog.

Last edited by HurricaИe (2008-07-10 08:52:55)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6651|Washington DC

"I like to hang out all day on BF2s and play fantasy war games on the computer ... rescue me."
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
You sound like you speak with a bit of a Welsh accent.  Tell me do you have any Welsh in you, would you like some?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
My whole life, I've never used a pick up line. Everyone knows it just doesn't work like that. It always starts off with a "hey" or something, and then the rubbish talk just to get things going such as "what uni do you go to blah blah blah" and all that crap (well its like that here because there are over 9000 uni's in London), oh and anyone who even thinks you could even get away with trying to use a line at that with a random girl AT SCHOOL is an idiot.

Even if I was really drunk and tried, I don't have the attitude/composure to try a pick up line tbh.

What I'm trying to really say is, If you really want to pick up a girl, don't bother doing this. Obviously you can get lucky with girls who'll:

a) Find your lines funny, but in a nice way
b) Actually be impressed with said pick up lines (yeah right)

But most of the time you're better off going in on a different angle.

Or maybe I'm wrong about most girls. I'm not going to talk like I understand what goes on in their minds! Like I said, I've never even bothered tried using chat up lines, I'm just going by what I've seen instead of what I've personally experienced.

I guess it's cos I'm more of a "take the assured route that has a higher chance of getting you somewhere" than the "highway or bust" type of person.

/Babbling post
howler_27
+90|6689
If I pay your tab, it's technically not prostitution.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
just say hi... and then let them do all the talking(i have gotten laid without hardly saying a word...lol) be confident... that makes up for a lot...
like when you see an avg looking dude with a really hot chick...confidence(believe in your mind that you are cool and don't have anything to prove)
be yourself and if your funny make some jokes... Don't talk about yourself... how cool you are...what kind of car you have... if they ask then you can tell them... don't be a hungry jack...
Love is the answer
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

"Of all the women in all the world you had to walk into mine."
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
OrangeHound

HurricaИe wrote:

I like to moderate the BF2s forums all day and pretend that I'm an orange-colored hound dog.
You can't edit your post to put that above mine ... that's against forum etiquette ...

Anyway, here's another one:

"I'm don't like to work, I have no ambition except playing games on a computer, and I plan on living with my mom until you came along to sweep me off my feet."

That will certainly get her to react.
CrazeD
+368|6674|Maine

God Save the Queen wrote:

Gooners wrote:

youll be tapping ass in no time.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

"I like you - but let's stay friends"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
kptk92
u
+972|6410|tc_london

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

You can't edit your post to put that above mine ... that's against forum etiquette ...

"I'm don't like to work, I have no ambition except playing games on a computer, and I plan on living with my mom until you came along to sweep me off my feet."

Right-o.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5963|Washington DC

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

"I'm an ancient man whose pinnacle crowning achievement in life is moderating a web site populated with teens, creepers, and some psychos. Wanna fuck?"

And Mek, how does one approach codename FEMALE? I mean you go up and say 'hey' and they say 'hey' and then you say 'sup' and they say 'not much you' but then what?! I'm talkign about random strangers btw, not girls you know at school.
OrangeHound

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

just say hi... and then let them do all the talking(i have gotten laid without hardly saying a word...lol) be confident... that makes up for a lot...
like when you see an avg looking dude with a really hot chick...confidence(believe in your mind that you are cool and don't have anything to prove)
be yourself and if your funny make some jokes... Don't talk about yourself... how cool you are...what kind of car you have... if they ask then you can tell them... don't be a hungry jack...
Actually, somehow communicate that you have a well-paying and responsible job ... and demonstrate self-confidence.

Then, tell her that you just ended a relationship, and you are still somewhat in pain about it.  Should she respond to this, open up with a slight touch of transparent feelings.  Emotional intimacy is money for 90% of women.
OrangeHound

HurricaИe wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

"I'm an ancient man whose pinnacle crowning achievement in life is moderating a web site populated with teens, creepers, and some psychos. Wanna fuck?"

Or, better yet: 

"I'm a 16 year-old illegal alien who is currently pissed that the government wants to monitor my phone calls to my terrorist friends.  Want to go to your place or my mom's?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard