Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6286

Mint Sauce wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

firebolt5 wrote:

Obviously fake, capitalized M in "Maps", "cu-rant", who the hell says "Reload and stuff", "Hen-ts", and some letters capitalized in the beginning in some words.
Thank you captain obvious
It's alright Major Asshole.
D:
bf2gammer
+14|6234
you want to know how i know? because i KNOW somebody who has been INVITED to the beta already. now get back on your keyboards and start flamming me on this post like the childish people you are...

if i told you my source he would get banned from the beta now wouldnt he? so stfu

also, about the miss-spellings and stuff. it is because it isnt the OFFICIAL post. my name is spelled Bf2gammer for a reason. does it matter how it is spelled?

Last edited by bf2gammer (2008-06-25 12:12:44)

MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6181

bf2gammer wrote:

you want to know how i know? because i KNOW somebody who has been INVITED to the beta already. now get back on your keyboards and start flamming me on this post like the childish people you are...

if i told you my source he would get banned from the beta now wouldnt he? so stfu

also, about the miss-spellings and stuff. it is because it isnt the OFFICIAL post. my name is spelled Bf2gammer for a reason. does it matter how it is spelled?
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/mgs3ss/SmellsLike.jpg
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6383

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

bf2gammer wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/ … lsLike.jpg
Plz, SPRAY HARDER!!!!
Guy.Buddy.Friend
coks
+71|5880
lolololololol
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

bf2gammer wrote:

Your full of bollocks.

Any beta EA run require the acceptance of a "silence agreement" = ie you tell anyone about what's in the beta, they kick you out.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6383

bf2gammer wrote:

Here's the latest BF2 news from the DICE Live team.

With over 15 million player accounts being created since release, Battlefield 2 is still going strong. On the forums we often see discussions about whether there will ever be another update for the game. Well, today we are happy to announce that we are working on an update for Battlefield 2. We are planning to provide an open beta in the near future and we hope you’ll give us your feedback before final release; so watch out for that.

Whoa what, THIS means the DICE guy is wrong.

I'l beter send a email to ea.

Gtfo,Fail!

Last edited by GateKeeper{NL} (2008-06-25 14:08:31)

Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6396|The Sky!!!!
Goodman
DICE Staff:

We are aware that a BF2 1.5 update text popped up around the net very recently. We want to make it very clear that this did not come from any official channels. This “1.5 patch changelog” is a hoax.

When we publish the real deal, you will know; there will be fireworks and a marching band (no really..)
BVC
+325|6709
While new content is nice, I'd be happy if they got rid of the bugs and dealt to cheaters, TBH.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6283

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

bf2gammer wrote:

i would be stupid to give you the source. do you honestly think i would?
Ok.. Here is what i´ve heard:

1. The Patch will have about 1GB free ghey pr0nz added
2. There will be three new Maps in it: Afghanalistan, Butts of Baghdad and Shanghai swallows
3. It will fix the Versionnumber to 1.2.34567-890
4. The J10 Hitbox will be made so big, that you can hit it even playing on Karkand
5. Did i mention the ghey pr0nz?

It´s true, tbg
Lol. Nice. Can't wait for all this ghey pr0nz.

Bring on the beta!
BlackKoala
+215|6339

FatherTed wrote:

bf2gammer wrote:

Your full of bollocks.

Any beta EA run require the acceptance of a "silence agreement" = ie you tell anyone about what's in the beta, they kick you out.
You mean the NDA's.

And you can tell anyone you feel like, but until EA finds out it was you; you're golden.
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6286
Threads mildly amusing.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6383

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

bf2gammer wrote:

With over 15 million player accounts being created since release, Battlefield 2 is still going strong. On the forums we often see discussions about whether there will ever be another update for the game. Well, today we are happy to announce that we are working on an update for Battlefield 2. We are planning to provide an open beta in the near future and we hope you’ll give us your feedback before final release; so watch out for that.

Gtfo,Fail!
post's is ignored

[Size:onehundredmilliononehundredthousandthirtynine]open beta[Size/]

"you get the point noh..?"
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6171|Anaheim, Mexifornia

bf2gammer wrote:

dun wurry i beleeb u.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6579|England

Why does every post about any patch always result in mass flaming, people talking shit and making stuff about how they "have a friend/relative that works for/with DICE"?

Its just old, and is probably why we expect so little out of them
Adamshannon8
+94|6198

Snake wrote:

Why does every post about any patch always result in mass flaming, people talking shit and making stuff about how they "have a friend/relative that works for/with DICE"?

Its just old, and is probably why we expect so little out of them
so there e-penis's can be 1in longer...
0akleaves
+183|6627|Newcastle UK

bf2gammer wrote:

hahah shh now k, go back to your rock
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6421|Somersetshire
bf2gammer, if you truly are telling the truth, prove it

get your "friend" to take a SS of the invite or of "him" playing patch 1.5, you said there was "new maps" so upload a SS of the "new map" and send me a link via pm. simple, because if you don't your lying, if you do, then a lot of people owe you an apology.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6410

bf2gammer wrote:

If you don't believe me blah blah... Either tell more about it or don't tell about it at all. Simple as that. Don't tell people about things that you're not going to tell all about anyway.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6619|Greenwood, IN
What I find funny is how quickly people called bullshit on bf2gammer.  I get beta invites all the time now for various things including games.(I like beta testing.)  Now i'm not sayings true but i'm also not saying its false ether.  I'm currently beta testing 2 things that I can talk about really.  One of which is from M$.  Of course we all know about public betas as well for games sucks as DoD:S and BF: Heros.  Just don't call someone out unless they have a history of bullshit.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6383

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

bf2gammer wrote:

Gtfo,Fail!
post's is ignored

[Size:onehundredmilliononehundredthousandthirtynine]open beta[Size/]

"you get the point noh..?"
Looks at the 6 last post's.

/palmface...
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6421|Somersetshire
maybe a mod should close this thread at least untill EA/Dice release more information
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6383

Tehremos wrote:

maybe a mod should close this thread at least untill EA/Dice release more information
^ i second this!
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6171|Anaheim, Mexifornia
close pl0x.
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6286
Its been a fucking flamefest anyways,i see no need for this thread.

/report

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard