teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6388|Bromley, London

I am confused by all the posts and closings and openings.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
That's too bad..later ig
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum
This is a quick question:

Why do (some) posters feel the need to flame mods?

Most often it's coming from posters which are a)dickheads, b)spammers or grand prize c)dickhead spammers.

Hey guess what you dumb fucks - You had it coming.

And now it's shaping up to be some sort of "cool" thing to do.

Fucking pathetic.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
We've had topics like this before. In the end they either die out or just get closed. Nothing ever seems to change as a result of them.

Or shall I just join in?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York

Zimmer wrote:

I promised this would stay open as long as it doesn't directly disobey the rules. ( well, here we are excluding the slight spam ).

The reason? You guys seem to have a serious problem with mods; fair enough, it wont be censored if it's straight and to the point. No insults.

This thread should still stay on topic, but as ig brought up the fact of the mods, you may discuss that as well. I wont say "watch what you say" because you already know that, just try and keep it clean. Criticise all you want, censorship is not something I will employ in this thread ( unless it directly contradicts my second point ).

Post Away.
Anyone who said they hated you is now going to be straddled by a 500 lb black man named Bubba.

Some people say they hate the mods as a whole, but yet Zimmer is letting this stay open.

I think that says a lot.

Thieving wankers. (sorry, I've always wanted to say that)

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-06-05 15:23:24)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6678|UK
One of the few junk drawer nutcases i liked.  Sorry to see ya go kid.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6388|Bromley, London

I give it a day before it turns into all out spam or flaming of mods.
Ultimatrox
+38|6240|Netherlands

FatherTed wrote:

Most often it's coming from posters which are a)dickheads, b)spammers or grand prize c)dickhead spammers.

Fucking pathetic.
Why do people like you need to be all serious like it's a freaking official gathering here or something, and telling all the people who don't take a forum too seriously dickhead spammers, dumb and talking about how they think their cool, while you're the one here trying to be ''the cool regular who kisses the asses of mods in here.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6656|Washington DC

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

You guys should all be glad OrangeHound isn't or he'll ban the lot of you!
I'm neither that shallow nor that sensitive ...

Ig is not banned from these forums, and perhaps he may return once he calms down ... if he doesn't return, then I would not be happy.  Why?  Because I believe that Ig is a valued member of these forums ... in fact, I was the moderator who approved his return under the new forum account, and I've often looked the other way when he's crossed the line.

But, trackr is coming.  And, if the spam leaders on this forum are not able to get control of their posting style, then ... well ... trackr is not going to have major features this community enjoys.  I don't want to see that happen.

So, yes, I'm being a bit of an ass right now with a number of members to adjust the quality of posts on this forum.  My agenda is not to eliminate the fun ... it is to preserve it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone

Ultimatrox wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Fucking pathetic.
Why do people like you need to be all serious like it's a freaking official gathering here or something, and telling all the people who don't take a forum too seriously dickhead spammers, dumb and talking about how they think their cool, while you're the one here trying to be ''the cool regular who kisses the asses of mods in here.
Well said.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6763|Scotland

FatherTed wrote:

Fucking pathetic.
Let me explain, and try not to go off your rocker again.

Many members, believe that they are "mistreated" and unfairly "censored"; yet when it comes to discussing this with a mod, they feel that they can't do it "civilly", not because they are angry, but because they think the mod will spit their argument back in their face. Well, that is where the flaming comes in - members tend to think that flaming a mod will do the trick and get his attention. Of course, it does, but not for the reasons the member really wants that mods attention.

Had what coming? Leaving BF2s? I haven't touched a member on this post yet, I have allowed a slight leeway to the posting here and you can, if you wish, criticise the mods.

Cool thing? It's the fact that certain people believe it's the only way mods will listen ( yes, some do it just for the kick ) and yes, it annoys people like you, but every forum has a certain amount. BF2s has very few compared to larger forums, because of "strict moderating" if you so wish to call it; and this has caused certain tensions in the forums. This is why people need to let off steam.

Of course, I cannot understand the kerfuffle about an internet forum, but I will leave that up to the members themselves to sort out.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
lol at the bunch of future e-revolutionaries here..

A word of warning:Guevara ended up a dead man
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6409|dm_maidenhead
Most of the mods are cool guys tbh.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Ultimatrox wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Fucking pathetic.
It's not about kissing a mod's arse - If they're a dick to me, i'll be just as a much of a cunt back. Mod status does not equal invulnerability.

Also of note, i do not, and never have considered ig a dick. While he was a master of spam ha, he was also fucking epic. Most of the shit that goes around now is just fucking 4chan or some gay internet bollocks.

And why do people like me need to be serious? As if i'm hardly fucking serious all the time - I'm just a little sick of this "e-hero" trend thats going around.

And sup, If you keep burrowing up peoples arses you'll see daylight soon - keep going you're doing a sterling job.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Peter wrote:

Most of the mods are cool guys tbh.
Yeah I talk to a few mods and they're sound.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6460|The Twilight Zone
Dutch mods are very nice.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Ultimatrox
+38|6240|Netherlands

FatherTed wrote:

Ultimatrox wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Fucking pathetic.
It's not about kissing a mod's arse - If they're a dick to me, i'll be just as a much of a cunt back. Mod status does not equal invulnerability.

Also of note, i do not, and never have considered ig a dick. While he was a master of spam ha, he was also fucking epic. Most of the shit that goes around now is just fucking 4chan or some gay internet bollocks.

And why do people like me need to be serious? As if i'm hardly fucking serious all the time - I'm just a little sick of this "e-hero" trend thats going around.

And sup, If you keep burrowing up peoples arses you'll see daylight soon - keep going you're doing a sterling job.
I must agree with you that ig was epic.

And believe me, i'm not trying to be an e-hero here, but i'm tired of all the regular posters here feeling like their all that, post spam once and you immediately flamed by all the omg i've been here for 666 days liek omg i r 1337 regulars.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6155|San Antonio, Texas
I've only been warned for mucho large sigs here. GG BB if you're really ig.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

Ultimatrox wrote:

but i'm tired of all the regular posters here feeling like their all that, post spam once and you immediately flamed by all the omg i've been here for 666 days liek omg i r 1337 regulars.
Have you ever considered that they are tired of the constant spam?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Ultimatrox wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Ultimatrox wrote:

I must agree with you that ig was epic.

And believe me, i'm not trying to be an e-hero here, but i'm tired of all the regular posters here feeling like their all that, post spam once and you immediately flamed by all the omg i've been here for 666 days liek omg i r 1337 regulars.
Oh hell, spam where spams due, and that eliteism is pretty pointless too. Im not bitching about it because i have x days registered and i want an ego trip, i'm bitching because it genuinely does piss me off.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultimatrox
+38|6240|Netherlands

The Sheriff wrote:

Ultimatrox wrote:

but i'm tired of all the regular posters here feeling like their all that, post spam once and you immediately flamed by all the omg i've been here for 666 days liek omg i r 1337 regulars.
Have you ever considered that they are tired of the constant spam?
Have you ever considered not everyone thinks forums are a place to talk serious bussiness, especially in JUNK DRAWER? If people would want to talk all serious they would go to D&ST.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6766|San Antonio, Texas

Ultimatrox wrote:

I've been here longer then most mods. Am I cool yet?

Buy ig, you will return. The lure of spamming is too great for you. I'm usually pretty serious on these forums but I will have to agree with most people in this thread, you are/were epic.

As for mod flaming, I think Zimmer summed it up nicely.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

Ig was pretty cool, he will be missed ...
https://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5165/82174642hz7.png
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6409|dm_maidenhead
Mods called Adam Fuller are usually the best tbh.

And I suppose those called David Annez.

Most of the others are a close second.
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6164|Anaheim, Mexifornia

Funky_Finny wrote:

ig wrote:

I would like to send a special FUCK YOU to Orangehound.
I would like to second this motion btw.
Thirded.

ebug9 wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

their dropping like flies ............ by the time trakr is up and running there will be no-one left
Mods - 1 

Funny spamming idiots - 0
Kiss more ass why don't you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard