IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707
I currently have downloaded the main hack for bf2 that allows unlimited artillery and see through walls and all that crap and I was wondering if u guys have it. I downloaded it just to see what it does I don’t use it online or anything just wanted to see what it did. Anyway if u guys don’t have it and would like it I would be happy to send it to u so u can patch it all up.

I’m assuming ur not going to reply to this but maybe u can pass the info off to ur boss who can pass it off to someone who can actually do something with the info. Feel free to pass my email address along with it and ill be happy to send it to any person with EA that can do some good with it.

BTW the site I Downloaded it from is called http://www.XXXX.com/. I have also reported to invision power board that they are using an illegal version of their forum software in an attempt to get them shut down for a little while...

Plzzzz just start forwarding this message to get it to the right ppl. I know how hard it is to get things like this done for a customer service agent but like I said just forward it and ask the next person to get it to someone they think can help

your name
BF2 Enthusiasts
I have sent this message from all 16 of my email addresses and have gotten about 15 personal friends to send it to ea. The site remained in the email but I removed it from this board cause im sure chuy doesnt want it here. And no i didnt really DL the hack i just wanted it to sound more convincing.

EDIT the email eagames
mailto:[email protected]?subject=Battlefield 2
Edit2 added email dice interactive.

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2005-12-23 08:13:26)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

Good idea... but... Unless I'm gravely mistaken, you should send it to Punkbuster, because it is their task to keep the game cheat free.

Cheers,
R

Of course you can send a complaint to EA saying that Punkbuster isn't doing is job very well.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6697|Debris From Space
Eh?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

Good idea... but... Unless I'm gravely mistaken, you should send it to Punkbuster, because it is their task to keep the game cheat free.

Cheers,
R

Of course you can send a complaint to EA saying that Punkbuster isn't doing is job very well.
well they keep it cheat free by checking code and address that the game is registering during play. but its the creators/developers who give them those specifications. thier service mierly maintains that ur system is running with in spec. actually it should probally go to dice interactive but they dont have a site or contact into...
xaven
+25|6703|Berlin
well done, soldier...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
well done soldier, but now everyone knows where and how and what it does, and many will download this and use it to thier advantage. I won't because stats aren't important.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
yeah....but who do we send is to? got an e-mail address?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
i just sent it to all of my friends and to EA
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC
you guys tried this link: http://global.dice.se/contact/ ?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707
kewl thanx i did a google search for dice interactive and couldnt find shyte. thanx man.
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC
yeah, it was a little tough to find. Lol I thought they were canadians, turns out they're swedish! hehe

btw, who made BF2/BF2:SF? The Swedes or the Canadians? Do you think they're gonna do something about it?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Spamming EA with the same email over and over again will not solve the problem. You are a fool if you think this will change anything.
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
hes  right^
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
Ive seen someone lauch artillery every 10 seconds before, and also move the artillery lauch when he launched it!
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6802
DICE Sweden made BF2 (and BF1, Vietnam), DICE Canada (95%) made SF.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Mabec wrote:

DICE Sweden made BF2 (and BF1, Vietnam), DICE Canada (95%) made SF.
DICE Canada made Vietnam.
A=10
+-2|6757|U.K DURHAM
hackers omfg i see far to many of them i know on EA UK servers its getting worse for it. but now i know why 1 guy had a very fast arty strike the other night PB must realy suck ass. hackers you will all still die c4 and plane bombs dont save your ass.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Spamming EA with the same email over and over again will not solve the problem. You are a fool if you think this will change anything.
Gotta try man.
Sud
+0|6718
If you're going to make fools of yourselves, can you at least do it in such a manner that EA thinks you're LITERATE chimpanzees?

Sigh I guess I'll help you on this one:

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a note to inform you that I have recently come into possession of a “hack” for your software products “Battlefield 2” and “Battlefield 2: Special Forces”. This specific hack allows for exploits in the game to be taken advantage of, such as unlimited artillery strikes, or transparent walls, and I was wondering if these security breaches are known issues that your side is currently working on fixing. My involvement in this is limited to offline play – I have not used this software in online competition. If you have not been provided any information about these hacks and exploits, I would be more than happy to forward you the program files and documentation necessary for your research team to dissect them.

While the hope is that I will receive a reply to this message, it is not necessary if you are already aware of this issue. If possible, I would like the issue forwarded to a supervisor for expedition, due to the severe game disrupting properties of these exploits. They will leave permanent scars in many gamer’s statistics, and will have a very negative impact on the game itself and the reputation surrounding your products. Again, I offer any assistance possible in achieving a resolution to this issue.

Some additional information you might find handy is the site of the distributors of this hack, which is http://www.XXXX.com. I have also noted that they are using an illegal copy of Invision’s PowerBoard software and have reported them to the folks at Invision, in the hopes that it will both help them out and help us out in our efforts to staunch the spread of these hacks.

Once more, I appeal to you for this service to be expedited at the highest priority, as many are going to be impacted negatively the longer this issue is left in a state of disrepair. I do sympathize with the challenges of getting the job ticket created and going, and hope that the delay can be kept to a minimum.

Your name,
Battlefield 2 Enthusiast
"Because 'ur' isn't a word, and plzzzzzzzzz makes you look like a newbie."

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-23 12:05:50)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Gotta try man.
Gotta try to annoy EA so much that they won't care either way? You're peeing your own feet here man. Spamming EA will NOT FIX THIS.
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC
someone deleted my post. did i offend anybody? an admin?

Last edited by s4vior6 (2005-12-23 14:44:45)

idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6697|Debris From Space

Sud wrote:

If you're going to make fools of yourselves, can you at least do it in such a manner that EA thinks you're LITERATE chimpanzees?

Sigh I guess I'll help you on this one:

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a note to inform you that I have recently come into possession of a “hack” for your software products “Battlefield 2” and “Battlefield 2: Special Forces”. This specific hack allows for exploits in the game to be taken advantage of, such as unlimited artillery strikes, or transparent walls, and I was wondering if these security breaches are known issues that your side is currently working on fixing. My involvement in this is limited to offline play – I have not used this software in online competition. If you have not been provided any information about these hacks and exploits, I would be more than happy to forward you the program files and documentation necessary for your research team to dissect them.

While the hope is that I will receive a reply to this message, it is not necessary if you are already aware of this issue. If possible, I would like the issue forwarded to a supervisor for expedition, due to the severe game disrupting properties of these exploits. They will leave permanent scars in many gamer’s statistics, and will have a very negative impact on the game itself and the reputation surrounding your products. Again, I offer any assistance possible in achieving a resolution to this issue.

Some additional information you might find handy is the site of the distributors of this hack, which is http://www.XXXX.com. I have also noted that they are using an illegal copy of Invision’s PowerBoard software and have reported them to the folks at Invision, in the hopes that it will both help them out and help us out in our efforts to staunch the spread of these hacks.

Once more, I appeal to you for this service to be expedited at the highest priority, as many are going to be impacted negatively the longer this issue is left in a state of disrepair. I do sympathize with the challenges of getting the job ticket created and going, and hope that the delay can be kept to a minimum.

Your name,
Battlefield 2 Enthusiast
"Because 'ur' isn't a word, and plzzzzzzzzz makes you look like a newbie."
haha true. EA wouldn't even open the message. They'd probably delete it if it had "u" "plzzz" and "ur" in the email.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6707
See ur all wrong here. were talking about customer support reading this. customer support, not company execs not company lawyers. its fucking customer support. basically ppl who hate thier job and dont give a fuck if u spell your or ur.
how do i know cause i used to do support for EA on madden and the only way anything fucking changes in EA well madden atleast is if 150 thousand ppl complain about it.
And just so nobody opens thier big fat mouth i didnt work directly for ea i worked for an outsource just like every other customer support agent in the USA.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

See ur all wrong here. were talking about customer support reading this. customer support, not company execs not company lawyers. its fucking customer support. basically ppl who hate thier job and dont give a fuck if u spell your or ur.
how do i know cause i used to do support for EA on madden and the only way anything fucking changes in EA well madden atleast is if 150 thousand ppl complain about it.
And just so nobody opens thier big fat mouth i didnt work directly for ea i worked for an outsource just like every other customer support agent in the USA.
You're wrong kid. Your logic is extremely flawed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard