commissargizz
+123|6460| Heaven
Dear Mr.DeathDealer you are a killjoy, please do not make fun or make remarks that my cause a smile to someone as some else may find you offense.

You Sir are a fascist and sexiest.

One mans joke is another mans insult

I propose that you make a thread asking women only if we are not allowed to have fun at their expense.

Then I would like you to visit the same thread as this but asking "what men want" and I would like you to fight for the age of equality and say how bad it is to have fun at the expense of men.

Thank you and good night

If you want more just reply
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6654|Australia
Women want love, attention and diamonds.

and a night in bed with brad pitt
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6636|Manchester UK

FoShizzle wrote:

You're all such a bunch of fucking noobs...THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, so stop trying to figure it out.
This guy got it right.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6813|Belgium

commissargizz wrote:

Dear Mr.DeathDealer you are a killjoy, please do not make fun or make remarks that my cause a smile to someone as some else may find you offense.

I propose that you make a thread asking women only if we are not allowed to have fun at their expense.

Then I would like you to visit the same thread as this but asking "what men want" and I would like you to fight for the age of equality and say how bad it is to have fun at the expense of men.

Thank you and good night

WTF? Fascist? Sexist?
Riiighhhtt...
And now please inform me how?
Anyway, this is getting really really pathetic. I state my opinion, due to my own reasons, and you start calling me fascist, sexist, ...
Truly, which one of us is more childish? A (almost) 38-year old man calling a 18-year old kid a fascist and a sexist because the kid states that more men should treat women with respect?  Or the 18-year old kid, merely saying his opinion, and explaining why he thinks this..
And again I do mention the fact that YOU DO NOT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME.
So don't make any (inaccurate) statements about me or my ideals and my way of thinking.
Anyway, my girlfriend seems to agree with me.. And so do other girls and women.

I, however, do admit, that I should have probably mentioned in my first post that it was nothing more that a side-note, a remark, so that people would keep it the back of their minds, and that I was NOT saying that people should stop making jokes.. A world without laughter would be as worse as a world without the voices of children.

**EDIT: If we will continue this debate, we actually should do it using the PM system, because we're fucking up the thread -my sincere apologies..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-11-23 14:35:33)

Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6466|The Netherlands

commissargizz wrote:

Thank you and good night

Uh, honey, you need to look up both "fascist" and "sexist".

How the hell can he be sexist if he's SUPPORTING the women? He's not denying the women any rights or privileges.

Stop trying to sound smart by hurling inaccurate statements at someone.

Also:

You use this sentence yet you seem to have no idea in what kind of thread you are posting. You seem to see this thread as a joke. I can only see this thread as an insult. Have you thought about that? I should be calling -you- the sexist here.

In any case, I'm not taking this thread's purpose (or joke) not too seriously because this is the internet, but when you spout out this kind of nonsense, I get angry.
commissargizz
+123|6460| Heaven
This thread started as joke.if you can't take a joke, what a sad life.
Do you not joke about men? is that then not sexist if you do? do you laugh at Jewish jokes, if you do does that make you racist.
fascism when you are not aloud to state ones opinion
woman deserve respect so do men we are all equal are we not,  ask to have the thread to be closed because you are offended by someone saying sex, money, dildo. So woman of Bf2s please tell us what you want. And no taking the piss as  you offend my masculinity

Last edited by commissargizz (2006-11-23 14:57:32)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6813|Belgium

commissargizz wrote:

Do you not joke about men? is that then not sexist if you do? do you laugh at Jewish jokes, if you do does that make you racist.
woman deserve respect so do men we are all equal are we not, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. or ask to have the thread to be closed because you are offended by someone saying sex, money, dildo. So woman of Bf2s please tell us what you like. And no taking the piss as I you offend my masculinity
I repeatedly said; " This is nothing more that my opinion, now that I've said it, you can all carry on with the jokes if you wish.."

It is YOU my dear friend who doesn't respect my opinion. It is you who made this thing so personal.
I only thought; that 's my opinion, and I believe that if there were more women here, they 'd say the exact same thing, so I thought I'd make a notice to make people aware..

Seriously; get a life! You're calling me fascist for not respecting opinions while I kept on repeating; this is nothing more than my opinion. You're claiming that you have more experience due to a higher age. And due to having more girlfriends. You're 36 years old, don't you have anything better to do than dissing some kid 's ideals and opinions?
Again; that desires a huge amount of respect right there. Do you actually feel better now? Knowing that you're tough enough to call a person that's almost 20 years younger than you a fascist? If so; go steal some lollipops from little children so that you can start claiming that you PWND them..
Mariena
Blondes have more fun
+52|6466|The Netherlands

commissargizz wrote:

woman deserve respect so do men we are all equal are we not, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. or ask to have the thread to be closed because you are offended by someone saying sex, money, dildo. So woman of Bf2s please tell us what you like. And no taking the piss as I you offend my masculinity
You have -no- idea whatsoever, do you?

Did you even read my post? I even stated that I don't take the thread seriously but since your post was so ignorant, I had to respond.

JOKING about a certain gender is not sexism, DISCRIMINATING is. And how the hell does laughing about Jewish jokes make me a racist? Since when are Jews a race? And of course I laugh about Jewish jokes, as long as they're acceptable. I don't laugh about certain Kramer incidents.

You still need to look up fascism. Try harder.

Women deserve respect. Men deserve respect. Of course we are equal, then why do you pursue the idea that we are not? Are women not allowed to have respect? If someone states they are allowed to, they are a "killjoy", a fascist AND a sexist? And "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"? Wow. Was that a really bad pun or are you even more full of shit than I thought?

or ask to have the thread to be closed because you are offended by someone saying sex, money, dildo.
What the hell does that even have to do with it?

Gtfo the internet, man. The anonymity is giving you whacky ideas.

I'm done with this. Until you have removed the "ignorance" part out of your brain and inherited the "common sense" part, I don't see a reason to argue with you.

As for what I want; I've already posted that.
Commie Killer
+192|6383

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

That's good for you, and I'm happy for you, but keep in mind that about 25% (perhaps more, I don't know) of the people on this forum is under 18, and this generation already has somewhat of a distorted education and view when it comes to women.
No, your making a example off of a bunch of nerds. Bad idea. I remeber a poll were there was alot of 40+virgins. Hell, I would bet that over 75% of the people on this forum didnt have sex before 18, its sad.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6652|Brisbane, Australia

Mariena wrote:

*Has a minimum of three locks on her front door (and some optional goodies I can implement)*

I'll never ever give out any of my details away, not even on the internet, even though I'm rather anonymous. You can have my name, but it's not gonna do you any good anyway

I'm very paranoid about these things, and even though I live in probably one of the safest neighborhoods you can find here, I'm keeping my eye on everything.

Aaand I can probably kick your ass too. Yes, you.

You have been warned.

Rawr.

Now, on topic:

I sometimes don't even know what I want, so how the heck do you guys know?
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c41/mdizz91/you_gonna_get_raped.jpg

Sorry, I just had to post that.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway
me
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6567|USA
1 and 2. if they could find a way to make the pleasure a strap on would feel if it was a real dick, transfer to them (pretend this makes any sense whatsoever) they'd all be a pulsating giant mass of lesbian goodness. oh yeah, they solve reproduction issues in this model too.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6635|Montreal, Qc, Canada
a big hard dick  ....................................... well just like mine

Last edited by Andoura (2006-11-23 22:30:52)

An7 NZ
+20|6569|Christchurch NewZealand
You all got owned
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p1000727

so let´s think about, what men want... and hopefully there, our non-humorous friends can have a little fun...

isn´t it funny? when a woman talks shit about a man, she is emancipated - if a man does, he is an asshole....
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6813|Belgium

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1000727#p1000727

so let´s think about, what men want... and hopefully there, our non-humorous friends can have a little fun...

isn´t it funny? when a woman talks shit about a man, she is emancipated - if a man does, he is an asshole....
*rolling eyes*
Never realized up until today that you actually get flamed & punished for stating your own opinion..
(Or that of the other gender..)
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6649|pimelteror.de
don´t get me wrong. i don´t want to flame or punish you. but you derailed a fun thread with your serious concerns...
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6543|Doncaster, UK
Women want whatever it is that they can't have, right up until the point when they get it, and then they don't want it anymore.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6558|Here.

commissargizz wrote:

Thank you and good night

Facism
Facist
Sexism
Sexist

Death Dealer is neither a facist, nor a sexist according to his remarks in this thread. In fact, if stating his opinion means he lacks a sense of humour, then so many, possibly 90% of users on bf2s.com lack a sense of humour, as all have posted their opinions at some time.

As for what women want? Solve that question, and you are probably the smartest person alive..
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6440|Perth, W.A, Australia.
to make life a bitch
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6365|Netherlands

FoShizzle wrote:

You're all such a bunch of fucking noobs...THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, so stop trying to figure it out.
HatheroX5
Disabled
+0|4208|Modesto, CA
hi there, i am new in this forum, Girls can anyone of you tell me, what women want ??
She wants you to be the best man you can possibly be.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand
Hi new guy, welcome aboard, you like sex with me?
I know fucking karate
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

HatheroX5 wrote:

hi there, i am new in this forum, Girls can anyone of you tell me, what women want ??
xDDDD
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand
New guy, only use capitals after full stops, not commas!
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard