Onidax
+41|6463
Its all helo. Just shotting stuff as ya do..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luTYBLXvlOg

Any feedback on how it could be better is welcome. For some reason some clips are out of order.

*Before some cunt asks, no I dont think Im good. I did it for fun:P
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6779|Marathon, Florida Keys
dont put blowing up blackhawks in it unless you get one with 6 ppl inside of it, music sux, and almost none of the choppers you shot down attempted to dodge at all.

2/10-fail
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6507|Chicago

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

dont put blowing up blackhawks in it unless you get one with 6 ppl inside of it, music sux, and almost none of the choppers you shot down attempted to dodge at all.

2/10-fail
I agree. Way to leave in a clip of you hitting an immobile tank. Good job.

1/10 = Fail.

Last edited by RedTwizzler (2006-11-23 11:02:53)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
1) What the hell was that music, delete the files from your PC then rub the HD disc with sandpaper
2) Make sure that you scrubbed that music away hard enough.
3) Apply magnets to HD

Now, I'll say to you what I say to most people who release chopper videos.

That was average. What I mean by this is that it is obvious that you know what you are doing with a TV, well done you. However none of the people you killed (well atleast not in the first 3 minutes) knew what the hell they were doing. Shooting tanks no matter if they're moving at 300 miles an hour is not video material, it is mundane run of the mill stuff that any decent chopper gunner does every time he joins a server and whirls the bird up.

Again with the shooting down of hawks, it's like shooting small children who have been lodged in a bucket, fun but way too easy. As well as this the enemy attack chopper pilots presented you with no evasive manoeuvres (again during the first 3 minutes) and no challenge, while it is all well and good it's not video material.

In short, the word average sums this video up.
Onidax
+41|6463
If you have agood pilot then they wont see you.. its called.. ready...'Tatics'
Onidax
+41|6463
Anyway thanks for feed back
']['error
Banned
+630|6614|The Netherlands

Towelly wrote:

1) What the hell was that music, delete the files from your PC then rub the HD disc with sandpaper
2) Make sure that you scrubbed that music away hard enough.
3) Apply magnets to HD
4) put it in the microwave for an hour, on highest setting
5) attach wire on the disk and hang it behind your car and start driving.

In short, the word average sums this video up.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85

Onidax wrote:

If you have agood pilot then they wont see you.. its called.. ready...'Tatics'
Or it's called... wait for it.... retarded pubbers.

That might have been an ok vid had not been so freaking long. DO NOT put in every shot you have and think you have an eight minute video. Only show us something that even the pros may only get the chance to do once or twice a round.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6526
Onidax
+41|6463
Hmms.. it was only made with 3 rounds of footage.. as you can see 3 levels. Thanks for feed back. You guys are horrid lol.
adv3rsary
+28|6685
not hard hitting those shots soloing when you got noone decent in the air to challange you.. come over to the D2D dragon valley server.. try your hands against people that can challange/frustrate u
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6734|mansfield
he said it was his first video , maybe you guys should lay off him a bit.
-=5TON3D
+42|6504|u.k
couldnt watch past about 20 seconds,music was way too gay.
reading everyone elses comments,i dont think i've missed nothing anyway lol.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6734|Toronto Canada

-=5TON3D wrote:

same here. jesus, that shit was lame.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6676|67.222.138.85

Onidax wrote:

Hmms.. it was only made with 3 rounds of footage.. as you can see 3 levels. Thanks for feed back. You guys are horrid lol.
No one here is saying you suck/have no skill or whatever, it's just that what you put together is a waste of our time. AS you said this is only three rounds, not that much time was put into making this, and therefore we aren't going to waste our time sitting here watching. The truth hurts lol.
JT_001
+17|6390|Canada

kessel! wrote:

-=5TON3D wrote:

same here. jesus, that shit was lame.
----------------------------------------------------

Better piloting that I could do.  If you ever want a gunner, I play on FULLCONTACTWAR all the time.

Was very entertaining -- love those 'across-the-map' TV shots.

But yeah, dude... LMFAO, that music was pretty shitty... but I got a good laugh out of it.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6622|Norway
I think it was OK!

Next time, remember that your audience is a bunch of gaming D-I-V-A-S (and their loyal fanboys) that thinks they're the hottest shit to walk this earth.

+1

Last edited by Tor77 (2006-11-23 14:45:30)

wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
Music was really gay sorry, nothing new here.
adv3rsary
+28|6685

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

he said it was his first video , maybe you guys should lay off him a bit.
first video doesnt mean first time in chopper.. noone s saying anything bout his video editing skills
TuataraDude
+115|6492|Aotearoa
Some people have already mentioned it, but probably not in the most constructive way. The music is not right for your subject matter. A jolly tune, while killing people doesn't mix. Unless of course you were going for the irony, in which case, it went right over my head, lol. You don't necessarily need to have heavy metal (way too overdone) unless it is Tool of course, but something with a bit more oomph!

As for what footage was there, I personally did not have a problem with the tank and Apache kills. Your pilot is obviously good and so are you with your TV gunning and putting that in a video is not a problem, but I have to agree on the Blackhawk footage. Sort of like watching a professional football player pwning some school kids.

Editing was pretty OK. It makes it difficult to comment too much as the music was not right and when you get the right music, you may need to edit a little more to time some of the action to the music.

Overall though, about a 4 out of 10. For a first time effort, I will give you a 7 out of 10. I expect an improvement next week though or you may find yourself voted out of this competition
Onidax
+41|6463
Ah well, Ill work on another.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
gr8 music gr8 video if its your first well done! only bad thing was how much the other choppers sucked
Onidax
+41|6463
Ye I know.. Ill make a better one now I know what sorts of clips people are into...
More chopper vs chopper it is:)
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530

TuataraDude wrote:

Some people have already mentioned it, but probably not in the most constructive way. The music is not right for your subject matter. A jolly tune, while killing people doesn't mix. Unless of course you were going for the irony, in which case, it went right over my head, lol. You don't necessarily need to have heavy metal (way too overdone) unless it is Tool of course, but something with a bit more oomph!

As for what footage was there, I personally did not have a problem with the tank and Apache kills. Your pilot is obviously good and so are you with your TV gunning and putting that in a video is not a problem, but I have to agree on the Blackhawk footage. Sort of like watching a professional football player pwning some school kids.

Editing was pretty OK. It makes it difficult to comment too much as the music was not right and when you get the right music, you may need to edit a little more to time some of the action to the music.

Overall though, about a 4 out of 10. For a first time effort, I will give you a 7 out of 10. I expect an improvement next week though or you may find yourself voted out of this competition
omfg that music is funny.....a good fun tune while taking ppl out is funny which is prolly what onidax was looking to do
Onidax
+41|6463
The main reason I choose the music was because I liked it. Second I thought it went quite well with the vid. Lots of helo vids either have some god awful rap OR  some grungy guitar in the background and a guy screaming on about how he likes to kill people. It was just meant to be a tad different.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard