Poll

Which is a Better pistol(or your favorite)

PAC- Takao T20 Pistol72%72% - 62
EA- P33 Pereira27%27% - 24
Total: 86
Tetn1s
+59|6633|Los Angeles
I searched and i found no topics about which is a better pistol. If i was wrong please delete thread.

I voted Takao.

What did you vote?

I misspelled EU with EA. pardon with my mistake.

Last edited by Ned_Z (2006-11-22 21:11:19)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6518|Singapore
lol EA Pistol

when ur shot by that, you get a CTD
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6431|canada
i love my revolver pistol
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6478|Melbourne

jkohlc wrote:

lol EA Pistol

That or a Connection Problem,
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
An7 NZ
+20|6564|Christchurch NewZealand
The revolver reminds me of a desert eagle. I since i got to shoot one irl. i pick the revolver.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas
Revolver sucks. Mediocre damage, low ROF and you can't see the target.

PAC Pistol ftw.
(BF2 Pistols ftw)
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6707
I like the revolver, I seem to hit more with it than  the PAC's pistol. I've gotten in a few pistol duels with high-rankers and they end up saynig "how in hell can you shoot that thing!?"
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6742|the middle of nowhere
PAC pistol cuz u can actually hit stuff with it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

Revolvers in the future, give me a fucking break
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6747|United States of America
Revolver.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6636|Malibu

stryyker wrote:

BTW, did you know that Revolver is the most reliable form of Pistol?

Anyway, besides the reality-check, I seem to do much better with PAC pistol compared to EU one.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

StormEye wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Anyway, besides the reality-check, I seem to do much better with PAC pistol compared to EU one.
The .38 special is not better than a M9, kthx.
MrPredictable
+14|6678
revolvers have been replaced not because they're less reliable but because the automatic pistols have more ammo and most people can reload them faster. That being said the pac pistol is much better than the eu one, but the bf2 pistols would be like the j10 if they were brought back.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Miller wrote:

Revolver.
Miller, go use the other sig not mine

I'd say the PAC one.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6636|Malibu

stryyker wrote:

StormEye wrote:

stryyker wrote:

The .38 special is not better than a M9, kthx.
Well, was I saying that the .38 special is better than M9?
Or was I saying that Revolver form has better RELIABILITY (if you don't know what this means, go look it up somewhere) over semi-automatic form.
MagiCandy
+18|6645
The Takao T20 just because I like calling it the taco pistol and it sounds better

And the whole accuracy thing.
Janysc
+59|6675|Norway
The Pereira is a man's tool, the Takao is a sissy's toy. Seen Dirty Harry ?
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6821
Before the extra bullets in clip upgrade i'd say the revolver can run out of bullets too quickly, after the extra 2 bullets per clip, it's the revolver all the way.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6431|Brisbane, Australia

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

Before the extra bullets in clip upgrade i'd say the revolver can run out of bullets too quickly, after the extra 2 bullets per clip, it's the revolver all the way.
i thought the pistol upgrades was just an extra clip (i.e. you can reload an extra time compared to normal)? but if it is actuallyl an extra couple of bullets per clip then it is probably worth the unlock...

edit: spelling...

Last edited by TimmmmaaaaH (2006-11-23 03:42:25)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
jamie_v1.1
+35|6494|Leeds, UK
Both the 2142 pistols are complete horse shit IMO, they do hardly any damage and the accuracy sucks.  I tried a knife n pistols server yesterday for about an hour in an attempt to get more badges/pins etc.., so i can get more unlocks, but hated every second of it (plus only half where using just pistols/knifes).  The BF2 pistols where SO much better.

Any don't get me started on the 2142 knife, omfg.......

PS - and yeah yeah, i know "knife and pistols" servers are against ROE, so what, i wanted to see what they where like in 2142.
Zefar
+116|6641|Sweden
PAC- Takao T20 Pistol FTW!!!

I got like 16+ kills with it in a round and I ended up with 20 kills that round, it's also pretty accurate compared to the EU pistol. Gonna try to get Gold badge with it. :3 Got like 60+ kills with it already.

Allthou I really hate the crosshair in B2142 it's so BIG and useless. >.> It just give you a hint of where you shoot.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
The Takao is more accurate and shoots faster but the P33 is more powerful and reminds me of what a great movie Dirty Harry was.
CackNBallz
+45|6734|Toronto, Canada
I prefer the Pereira (Made in Spain or Portugal FTW!) in running and gunning without looking down the sights.  But I like the Takao's down the sight action and higher rate of fire.

Winner for me is the Pereira revolver.  Cooler sound, look and reload animation. Deals more damage per bullet but has a slower rate of and since I tend to aim before I shoot, that isn't much of a problem for me.  Now to actively go for some pistol badges... maybe I'll try to get my veteran tonight.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica

jkohlc wrote:

lol EA Pistol

LOL!

I prefer the PAC, since the EU one is hard to see with.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6586|Iceland
PAC pistol is allot easier to handle and the EU shoots 1 shot every 3 times i click the left mouse button

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard