Lasdferret
+16|6500

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Please don't make generalizations based on the actions of few.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnAsO7CYrF8

Yes, making poor, thirsty children run for water is wrong.
You forget to add how those kids threw grenades over the wall a few minutes before.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6562

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

please let us note those are British Soldiers... (And yes I realize we said everyone has their assholes)
That's why I posted it.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6562

Lasdferret wrote:

You forget to add how those kids threw grenades rocks over the wall a few minutes before.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2006-11-22 20:38:44)

HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6699|The Lou

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Please don't make generalizations based on the actions of few.

Yes, making poor, thirsty children run for water is wrong.
Yes, good vid to make the point, if you listen to that video with your eyes cloesed it kinda sounds liek child rape," YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE BOYS"

And, you guys do realize that america has the most coverge over them? i mean, i bet some of this stuff happenes but your country doesnt have video tapes everywhere you go and if shit like that happens you guys dont post it on the internet and shit like our retarded media does.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6772|United States of America

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Lasdferret wrote:

You forget to add how those kids threw grenades over the wall a few minutes before.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6476|UK
I think they showed great restraint in not shooting those little fuckers.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6699|The Lou

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

please let us note those are British Soldiers... (And yes I realize we said everyone has their assholes)
That's why I posted it.
Yea, if you couldnt tell that he posted it because they were European.... wow.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6494|Communist Republic of CA, USA

HURLEY wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

That's why I posted it.
Yes, but he didn't state they were European, and I'm sure there is probably someone out there who wouldn't listen to the voices or note the uniforms and instantly jump on americans.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6594|Florida

Lasdferret wrote:

If they were grenades, the kids would have been shot and killed, rather than snatched and beat up.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6699|The Lou

HURLEY wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

That's why I posted it.
Yes, but he didn't state they were European, and I'm sure there is probably someone out there who wouldn't listen to the voices or note the uniforms and instantly jump on americans.
oh, ok... well not listening ruins it, that guy is an asshole for thinking its funny they are getting beat, even if those soldiers are doing their jobs, that guy was a twisted freak for getting his kicks off it.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6562
Not trying to start an arguement or derail, just saying: One stupid american doesn't = all americans are stupid. And the same goes for every other country.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6714

doc. josh wrote:

bloody americans
Yes, blame the ENTIRE population of America, fuckwit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6545|Global Command

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

That is fucking mean, not even funny.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6701|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i didnt watch the whole thing, but that sounds like somthing i would do to my sister
and yea America isnt the bad guy Americas media is they twist the shit anyway it goes just for some shits and giggles so everyone hates us

Last edited by Tushers (2006-11-22 20:56:51)

Volatile
+252|6720|Sextupling in Empire

On another note people, how would you feel about this happening to you everyday?  And I hope you can sympathize with the soldiers frustration, if not his motivation, when he says the things he does in this next video.

It would have been nice if that soldier had been equipted with a paintball gun that had pepper rounds. Ya know, the stuff they use in prisons. Get popped a few times with that shit and those little bastards would think twice next time.
scotdabody1
+0|6521
Funny. The only thing i would have done different, I wouldnt have kept the water.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6661|Ohio
im not saying it wasnt mean, but making a kid run for water is not as bad as throwing rocks at them, which is what you can assume they were doing, now is it?
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6699|The Lou

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

im not saying it wasnt mean, but making a kid run for water is not as bad as throwing rocks at them, which is what you can assume they were doing, now is it?
Forrealll, my neighbor hit me in the head with a rock and i had to get 5 stitches... it hurts.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA
Concerning the first video...regardless if you think that it was right or wrong to make that kid run for the water...you gotta admit, he was fucking leet.  That kid ran and ran.  And to think, they didn't yell "Run Forest, run!" once!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard