oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
hey, if you're an australian SF player, its likely you will have spent some time on the node 64p day maps server. well, to everyone's complete surprise (given its popularity), the people running the servers have changed it to 32p (and ditched their full rotation server altogether, actually).

if you play on this server - or even of you just want to throw some support behind fellow SF players trying to keep it alive in aus, please post a disgruntled opinion in this thread. Just say you play on it and are very disappointed in the change.

sif hobble my favourite server!   
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6564|A good vantage point...
It seems that nowadays the only Oz SF server that is consistently populated is GameArena #7 - Warlord only...
And now Node 19 is a vanilla server and the SF [Day] one is Node 13 !!! Didn't notice that it was only 32p now...!
Was going to get on last night but there were only 9 players on, so kept hunting...

I hope SF doesn't go down the same road as AF and EF over here...
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

On bf2s AU we will be looking at having a bf sf night, it is going to be discussed in our next meeting.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6449|Newcastle NSW Australia
I dont like sf that much anyway, i only play it when the rest of the caln is
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
consider this a request for help from fellow players that do like it then...

edit: the server has been made 40p as a compromise - which is alot better than nothing - so yeah, thanks to those that went there and posted.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-11-21 22:05:09)

AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Damn, i still am wondering about the descision to make it 40p, it was ALWAYS active, weird minds make weird descions i guess.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard