JulesLee
+1|6775|CA USA
i bought an attack 3 joystick cuz it was cheap.. and now i regret it cuz it suxors!
so like which one is good? and yeah im nub!
BIGBADNOBBER
+1|6578
We've been through this many times my friend, everyone has their opinion on this. I have the X52 which is supposed to be one of the best out there BUT it doesn't make me a better pilot, I still suck LOL. You get what you pay for like any hardware and whats right for somebody else may not be right for you!
RichyCizzo
+9|6491|Florida
Thrustmaster Top Gun Fox 2 Pro or something.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6550|Search Whore killing fields
Dell XPS mouse.

I broke my joystick last week chasing rocker in his f35. I had the X52. I rarely used it tho. I preffer mouse over joystick, Especially with choppers. Joysticking DPV's was fun tho.
spud924
+12|6466|The Sticks, WA, USA
i love my joystick but i dont think they make it anymore. Its a microsoft force feedback 2.
I think you should try getting a feedback one even though bf2 dosent support it. I still think it feels better and i like how you can adjust the tension of the stick. The ones that everyone has been talking about might be force feedback too i have no idea
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

I have a 3d Exterme Pro for somthign like that, the one with the FF
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6705|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I'm waiting for the new Saitek X52 Pro to come out.

https://www.saitekusa.com/USA/images/product/pcp/x52pro.jpg
d.cripz
+29|6422
wow. although that looks pretty neat i find it sad that someone would buy that for bf2.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6559
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
acEofspadEs6313

d.cripz wrote:

wow. although that looks pretty neat i find it sad that someone would buy that for bf2.
I play flight simulators a lot more than I do BF2. I just felt like posting it here.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6405|Southern California

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
This is what I have....

Logitec sucks my ass.

Every logitec product I have ever had has had way to large of tolerances around their potentiometers.
They simply suck at making moving stuff like pedals, wheels joysticks, ect...
Same thing happened with the Logitec steering wheel I bought, It was so bad I had to open it up an fix it...

Every Logitec product I have ever own has left me annoyed as hell after about a year. I really want to try a the Saitek evo one that everyone seems to like, but the extreme3d pro still works well enough to not justify the money.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2006-11-21 18:35:18)

r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6609|Michigan, USA
Attack 3 does suck, had to replace mine since it had a nasty habit of auto-piloting me to roll right or left constantly, yet calibration showed nothing, but its there, opened it up to fix it twice.

Personally go with Saitek, i got one of their lower end joysticks(ST290 Pro) and i love it!  The higher end one(with fancy throttle and all that) Isnt worth the money unless you play flight sims seriously, has about 100 buttons, most youll never use or need.  My friend has it, its great for flightsims, bad for simple flying (IE battlefield)
LT.Victim
+1,175|6576|British Columbia, Canada

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
For your moneys worth, this is your best bet..

I have it, and so do alot of other people..

Works fine for me, no problems with it, and i've had it for over half a year, and tons of hours on it, since i play wake island most of the time.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6550|Search Whore killing fields

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

http://www.saitekusa.com/USA/images/pro … x52pro.jpg
Is that for a game or are you going to blow up Nuclear power plants for a ransom?
acEofspadEs6313

DirtyMexican wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Is that for a game or are you going to blow up Nuclear power plants for a ransom?
It's for a game.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

LT.Victim wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
For your moneys worth, this is your best bet..

I have it, and so do alot of other people..

Works fine for me, no problems with it, and i've had it for over half a year, and tons of hours on it, since i play wake island most of the time.
QFT
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6559

VicktorVauhn wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
This is what I have....

Logitec sucks my ass.

Every logitec product I have ever had has had way to large of tolerances around their potentiometers.
They simply suck at making moving stuff like pedals, wheels joysticks, ect...
Same thing happened with the Logitec steering wheel I bought, It was so bad I had to open it up an fix it...

Every Logitec product I have ever own has left me annoyed as hell after about a year. I really want to try a the Saitek evo one that everyone seems to like, but the extreme3d pro still works well enough to not justify the money.
I have never had a problem with a logitech product. At least 2 keyboards, 2 mice, and a joystick. The worst problem I experienced is my joysticks twist axis is slightly loose and likes to drift to the left before there is even any tension on the spring to center it. It doesn't even bother me though and I could probably fix it by adjusting dead zones.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
siciliano732
+202|6662|New York
i went to walmart....bought a $20 joystick with the x,y,z axis...and it does me just fine...i like it actually...its nothing great...but i do alright in the air for the most part...im by no means a good pilot but thats cuz i dont fly all the time....

Saitek ST290 Pro
beerface702
+65|6706|las vegas
anything CH are the best usually

saitek makes a nice stick too

thrustmaster where good back in the day, but the last offering i tried from them really was bad

CH!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

BIGBADNOBBER wrote:

We've been through this many times my friend, everyone has their opinion on this. I have the X52 which is supposed to be one of the best out there BUT it doesn't make me a better pilot, I still suck LOL. You get what you pay for like any hardware and whats right for somebody else may not be right for you!
agree this must be like a thousandth post on joysticks lol
get cyborg saitek evo
beerface702
+65|6706|las vegas

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

d.cripz wrote:

I play flight simulators a lot more than I do BF2. I just felt like posting it here.
me too mostly FS and flight combat

still play falcon and IL2 also=], not that much anymore though.

the new FSX is awesome

xplane is cool too, but nothin beats FS
Flyboy63
+8|6717|South Australia
attack 3
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6685|Colorado

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Thats what I have & its the shit.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum
i dont think the joystick makes the pilot, the pilot makes the joystick. practice enough on it, and you will become good. but having a twistible joystick is a must
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6784|Rotherham, England

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard