[MIST]chaos
+1|6884
Hey I can't get the boost button to work....I know it functions because I've seen people(APC's)using it.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

~chaos
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6889|-
APC's don't have boost. Aircraft have afterburners, that's it.
chickenmuncher
+2|6792| U.S.A.

[MIST]chaos wrote:

hell no, not APCs

Last edited by chickenmuncher (2005-12-21 17:13:13)

LouisTheLizard
+0|6749
APC's go downhill pretty fast though.
[MIST]chaos
+1|6884

chickenmuncher wrote:

[MIST]chaos wrote:

hell no, not APCs
It's not the afterburner's it's on land vehicles ...I 've seen it work on apc's not any thing else...It's the options settings when you are binding all of your buttons!
Home
Section.80
+447|6889|Seattle, Washington, USA

Are you talking about Sprint? There is no boost for APC, but Sprint is a boost for the foot soldier. Otherwise, Jets are the only vehicle with Boost, and it's called afterburner.
7h3647h32in6
+0|6764

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Depends on the mod.

go download Stunts Mod. Boost button is the 'shift' key.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6889|-

7h3647h32in6 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Depends on the mod.

go download Stunts Mod. Boost button is the 'shift' key.
Yes, I know there is boost for APC's in the Stunts mod, but he is talking about vanilla BF2.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6861|Belgium

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Yes, I know there is boost for APC's in the Stunts mod, but he is talking about vanilla BF2.
Either he is not talking about BF2 - the hardcore version... Or he was playing on a ff off server... Some friendly C4 on a ff-off APC does look like a hell of a "boost"

Cheers,
R
Crap.Bag
+5|6754
Do any of you actually play BF2 the boost button is a key yuou can assign in land vehicles controls, I'm not sure it works to be honest my brother says on tanks it can help him climb hills in it he wouldn't normally be able to but I'm yet to be convinced because you get no feedback it's engaged or if it's ran out or what I really don't know what EA's intentions were with this

Crap
Crazyfool_OA
+12|6804|Gloucester - UK
I know the button you're on about, and no, it doesnt do anything in standard BF2. I'm guessing its only there incase they want to add boostable vehicles in the future, or for the mod community.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6811|AUS, Canberra
you can get a 400 hp direct port nitrous kit as an unlock, and once you unlock that you can unlock the t76 garret turbo
[MIST]chaos
+1|6884

Crap.Bag wrote:

Do any of you actually play BF2 the boost button is a key yuou can assign in land vehicles controls, I'm not sure it works to be honest my brother says on tanks it can help him climb hills in it he wouldn't normally be able to but I'm yet to be convinced because you get no feedback it's engaged or if it's ran out or what I really don't know what EA's intentions were with this

Crap
Thanks for the validation I thought I was going crazy...I went back in to check to see if I was...And the BOOST button is still there I'll try and take your brothers advice and use it next time I'm doing a hillclimb in a Tank!

Thanks again

~Chaos

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard