Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
Non-hover tank. Cannon vs. Infantry just makes me laugh. Especially because you can snipe/baserape with zoom.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6559|AK101 Factory
Gunship -can't fly the thing but have mastered the TVM.

14.04 KDR in it - would be more if noobish pilots wouldn't:
a) use it to cap flags
b) sit under the titan to destroy the guns. Constantly. Then crash into it
c) I had a pilot who didn't do a) or b) more than 50% of the time.

Hover tank aswell, as it's so much fun circle strafing in it.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Gunships.  Currently have a 10:1 K/DR.  I eat anything that flies (excluding Titan), Jeeps, Tanks, and Apc's for breakfast.  I don't touch walkers though, the AA guns piss me off.
LoL
Mafia47
+27|6742|Chicago
the one that flys and shoots rockets <3 full enemy transports
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
T-39 Bogatyr Battlewalker
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
My feet.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal

Sarrk wrote:

No Wilhelm, your favourite vehicle is the Transport AND the Titan, because when used in conjunction with eachother, massive points occur.
wow way to advocate taking advantage of some cheap exploit to gain points by not contributing anything to your team. you must pwn everyone at this game cause you have so many points...

EDIT: I was so mad I forgot to add my vehicle. I am a former BF2 armor whore so tanks and walkers are obviously at the top, gunships I really love too and I am not one of those pilots who constantly attacks the titan guns, and i hate getting into the gunship with a pilot that does.

Last edited by JimmyBotswana (2006-11-20 00:44:34)

StormEye
Sniper
+50|6646|Malibu
L-5 Resig Battle Walker
T39 is a VERY close second though.
wodstlk
+2|6380
i love the floating tank, i zoom in and snipe.  but gets tore up in a hurry if you get in a fight with other vehicles...
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6830
Tiger for long range tank sniping.
DeltaGrey
+1|6526|Finland
Battlewalkers, I only tried demo but that thing seemed quite funny and im big fan of oldschool game Mechwarriors.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6535|Valhalla
Gunships followed by the Hover Tank
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6395|Evilsville
Gunship all the way, followed by the tank on tracks.
FourthHorseman
+36|6457|TX
You know... I really like the air transport. I have gotten really good at moving people around, and hellping them cap silos, then get out quickly. For me, it's all about the teamwork, and you really feel like you're helping when you can get all the silos tagged and THEN get your transport on the titan too.
Magius5.0
+106|6382|UMass Amherst
Nekomata hover tank, followed closely by either Walker variant.  Nekomatas at medium to long range are hard to hit due to their maneuverability (I can do okay at close range, but let's face it; anything gets close to a tank with RDX or Engineer weapons, you are screwed) and with proper ADS activation, can take minimal damage while sniping away at an enemy position.  Less stable shooting my ass...you just have to know how to do it, personally the Tiger sucks because it's so sluggish, and a much bigger target.  I've got a guide coming up on vehicle combat soon, so all this'll be in there.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6651|Keyboard

Doms wrote:

APC, TANK, WALKER, FAV, GUNSHIP, its all good, just say your favorite, and why.

Ill get the ball rolling, for me its the tank, couse it poons hardcore, and you can snipe like theres no tommorow.*

* remember, there might not be a tommorow.
It amazes me how you can spell the vehicle names, but yet you fail at spelling T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6717|MoVal, Southern California
The walkers are my fave vehicles. I don't spend too much time in vehicles though; the majority of the time i spend now is DESTROYING them with my beloved pilum i pissed this guy off... he was in the nekamota, trying to blast me away in my FAV. I kept circling around him, trying to position myself for a rear tank shot... finally got his back turned to be and BOOM i pilum'd him into a firey ball of death.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

UD-6 Talon.
zomg-Muffy
+3|6395
L5 - Riesig

The only walker that can shoot through chain link fence
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
FAV

+