Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6649|New Hampshire, USA
https://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Bush.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI
You people all know that Bush went to Hartford right?
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6438|Tabriz, Iran

BolvisOculus wrote:

Haha
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Zolow wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Haha
I'm not joking.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6596|Florida
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/christurner85/emoorly.jpg
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6713|Mountains of West Virginia

BolvisOculus wrote:

Zolow wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Haha
I'm not joking.
I believe he went to Harvard for his MBA. Not Hartford...

Last edited by Snipedya14 (2006-11-20 19:41:18)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6738|California

Yes.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI

Snipedya14 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Zolow wrote:

Haha
I'm not joking.
Damn, chance to sound somewhat smart and blew it.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6421|Alberta, Canada

BolvisOculus wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

I'm not joking.
Damn, chance to sound somewhat smart and blew it.
Aww...
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6387|Netherlands

He went to Harvard? Like, for a tour? Because I don't care what you say, this man did not study! Period.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6781

https://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/sports/images/hockeypuck/hartfordwhalers-plain.JPG
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

TigerXtrm wrote:

He went to Harvard? Like, for a tour? Because I don't care what you say, this man did not study! Period.
President George W. Bush has earned degrees from Yale University and Harvard University, he is the only U.S. president to have earned an MBA. He's also proved himself "smart enough" to defeat John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6637|Manitowoc, WI
And I'm sure he's smarter than most of the people that hate him.
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6549|Amherst, MA

Kmarion wrote:

President George W. Bush has earned degrees from Yale University and Harvard University, he is the only U.S. president to have earned an MBA. He's also proved himself "smart enough" to defeat John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election.
If by "smart enough" , you mean knows the right people and has the money to rig an election, then he is smart as hell!

If you werent paying attention, or were just trying hard enough denying it to yourself, then you may have missed that the US presidential election of 2004 was STOLEN.

The electronic voting machines are rigged, a computer programmer has even come out saying he has written the code that HAS BEEN USED.

Hacking Democracy was taken off google video, but you can find it in 8 parts on YouTube, if you want.

Last edited by LawJik (2006-11-21 05:42:14)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

^^typical Tinfoil hat
Dems take the House and the Senate and yet Republicans do not feel the need to whine like toddlers and cry "they cheated".
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6413|Evilsville
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6790|PNW

Kmarion wrote:

TigerXtrm wrote:

There's been a video awhile back comparing Governor W to President W. Quite a difference.
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6549|Amherst, MA

Kmarion wrote:

^^typical Tinfoil hat
Dems take the House and the Senate and yet Republicans do not feel the need to whine like toddlers and cry "they cheated".
^ typical oblivious republican.

Did you even bother watching any of the videos i linked to in that post? There are facts in those that prove that the election was stolen. If you are honestly so lazy that you didn't even educate your self before you came back with your rebuttal then i will SPOON FEED IT.

In the first video go to exactly 26:25, he begins talking about a company named DBT Choicepoints, this company was paid millions of dollars to make a list of names of black Florida residents that had similar names to people who lived in other states, even other sexes and races that had committed a felony, then denied "tens of thousands" of the innocent registered black voters in Florida the right to vote. Considering Florida was decided by less than 600 votes, I think you could call that rigged. Choicepoint even has new contracts in Iraq, one for $67 million.

I am sure that the Democrats taking back the House and Senate had nothing to do with: Bush having his all time low approval rating, illegal wire tapping, there was NO YELLOW CAKE NO WMDS NOOO REEASSSON FOR WAR AND ALL THIS DEATH, health care being an absolute confusing mess, fuel costs doubling since 2000, and oil and energy companies making record setting profits.

Kmarion why don't you go find FACTS that show that the democrats stole this election, and I will listen to them, until then, don't try to debate with anyone if you are only going to use your opinions....

Last edited by LawJik (2006-11-21 06:29:57)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6727|Charlie One Alpha
He slacked and cheated his way through college/university. Unless the American education system is designed to make graduates less intelligent, in which case Bush fits the norm.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

LawJik wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

^^typical Tinfoil hat
^ typical oblivoius republican.

I am sure that the Democrats taking back the House and Senate had nothing to do with: Bush having his all time low approval rating, illegal wire tapping, there was NO YELLOW CAKE NO WMDS NOOO REEASSSON FOR WAR AND ALL THIS DEATH, healthcare being an absolute confusing mess, fuel costs doubling since 20o0, and oil and enery companis making record setting profits.

Kmarion why dont you go find FACTS that show that the democrats stole this election, and I will listen to them, until then, dont try to debate with anyone if you are only going to use your opinions....
I wasn't saying the Dem's stole the election. I'm sorry this complicated statement has confused you to the point you feel the need to jump to conclusions. I was just illustrating the proper way to accept defeat. Get a grip and try posting a reputable news source to back your claims. Until then continue to educate yourself with google video and democrats.com .

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-11-21 06:24:00)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6549|Amherst, MA
Well seeing how the Republicans DID steal the election, its not "whining like toddlers".

Democrats ran a huge grassroots campaign, extending themselves into every state and district, talking to more people than any other past midterm election campaign. The more people you can get out to vote leads to a more efficient democratic process, these past elections show what the people of America really wanted.

With voting watchdogs from NAACP and other organizations specifically looking for voting fraud the republicans didn't have a chance these past elections. 

Until then, continue to not educate your self at all, or post any sources, or use any facts.

Last edited by LawJik (2006-11-21 06:37:52)

LawJik
The Skeptical Realist
+48|6549|Amherst, MA
https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/JohnnyGunn/HouseGains.jpg

https://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/JohnnyGunn/LegisSig.jpg

Last edited by LawJik (2006-11-22 06:41:41)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6540|Istanbul-Turkey
kmarion have you ever watched micheal moore?
cc90jt
Banned
+0|6387

LawJik wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

^^typical Tinfoil hat
^ typical oblivious republican.

Did you even bother watching any of the videos i linked to in that post? There are facts in those that prove that the election was stolen. If you are honestly so lazy that you didn't even educate your self before you came back with your rebuttal then i will SPOON FEED IT.

In the first video go to exactly 26:25, he begins talking about a company named DBT Choicepoints, this company was paid millions of dollars to make a list of names of black Florida residents that had similar names to people who lived in other states, even other sexes and races that had committed a felony, then denied "tens of thousands" of the innocent registered black voters in Florida the right to vote. Considering Florida was decided by less than 600 votes, I think you could call that rigged. Choicepoint even has new contracts in Iraq, one for $67 million.

I am sure that the Democrats taking back the House and Senate had nothing to do with: Bush having his all time low approval rating, illegal wire tapping, there was NO YELLOW CAKE NO WMDS NOOO REEASSSON FOR WAR AND ALL THIS DEATH, health care being an absolute confusing mess, fuel costs doubling since 2000, and oil and energy companies making record setting profits.

Kmarion why don't you go find FACTS that show that the democrats stole this election, and I will listen to them, until then, don't try to debate with anyone if you are only going to use your opinions....
Stop whining over bush and Iraq, jesus, You would never stand a chance at being president, your decisions are not thought out, and you do not have the information the government has, "no wmds , no reason for war and death!! zomg", how do you know there wasnt any wmds? you dont, you may have read somewhere but it doesnt matter, the fact is they have sattelite photos, and everyone dies, get over it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard