jugobeer
+18|6473
Hi! I really suck in accuracy!

I know all those burst/single shot trick but i want to know if one of you got another good advice to help me get better?

Thank, i have search, found nothing, so help me, you'll  get a karma for sure and please dont flame for my english.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6548|Belgium
Just play for fun, who cares what your accuracy is?
As long as you had a good time ruining it.
SlightlySto0pid
+7|6469|New York
If they are shooting something that's moving, aim a LITTLE bit infront of them
Aim for the head/arms/legs
Crouch when you're shooting, prone if you know you'll be in an area for a long time.

Remember over a long distance bullets actually drop a little bit so if it's far away aim somewhat higher than you normally would

DONT THINK!!!!! Just shoot at the enemy.
[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6515|CH
use AK or L65 @ infantry only with single-shot mode (always) and switch in closely passages...
I do so.
AND HEADSHOT btw!! no "heart-shots" or "knee-shots"...
jugobeer
+18|6473
I'm not a stat whore, i can tell you, but im at a point where I know the only way to get a better game experience is to die less and kill more!

The only way i can do this without woring a tank or chopper is to improve my accuracy and kill before i get kill when im infantery!

See!?
[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6515|CH
btw do u can give Karma anyway..
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6658|Montreal, Qc, Canada
dont shoot for nothing... i mean if you see someone in front of you but he is fkn far dont try to shoot him because you know you will not hit him... take the time press you shift button(run) and go closer to him then pwn him... and a simple one is you just shoot on a vehicule, apc, tank, heli... wtv you want that are peeps in it... this goes in the accuracy and its too easy to shoot them !!!

Edit: Good luck man

Last edited by Andoura (2006-11-20 12:08:59)

jugobeer
+18|6473

[GCS] =:HV53l2:= wrote:

it's done!
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6559|The Lost Highway

jugobeer wrote:

I know all those burst/single shot trick but i want to know if one of you got another good advice to help me get better?

Thank, i have search, found nothing, so help me, you'll  get a karma for sure and please dont flame for my english.
Also, wait for the enemy to stop before firing. Someone crouching or proning beside a building is alot easier to hit than someone whos bunnyhopping or zig zagging.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6441|San Antonio, TX
Do you use the gun sites or the in-game cross-hair?  For most weapons I use the in game cross-hair and look for the "x" to show when I've hit the target.  Also, if you can't see their name, don't waste your bullets.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6548|Belgium

jugobeer wrote:

[GCS] =:HV53l2:= wrote:

it's done!
I WANT MINE KARMA WEEEEEEE

/sugerhigh
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6646|Warlord
Your current accuracy isn't that bad (except for LMGs) so perhaps you really only need to modify your playing style:
taking a little more care how you move around the map, so you don't get into as many direct face-to-face confrontations, will help;
snipe more (helps improve one's accuracy habit overall for many people);
prefer accuracy in weapons over power and use single-shot mode as much as possible;
play SF more and move around a lot on rooftops (ziplines are there to be overused... you can move around some maps and barely have to set foot on the ground and this really reduces the chances of you getting caught unawares).

Combine those last two and if you go spec ops (very accurate guns + zipline) there's lots of ambushing opportunities to be had; and even with the carbines it only takes two shots to the head to kill.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6548|Belgium
He has 5 hours SF, i think he'll only be interested in the G36C
Disabl3d
+11|6424|Chicago

jugobeer wrote:

Carbines.
Des.Kmal
+917|6637|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
put the crosshairs over the enemy.... then click.

jk

try to go prone, then use crtl to get back up faster(fuck 1.4 and 1.41 ) alot more and with certain guns(m16, etc) stay stationary before firing. ak101 crouch is sufficient.

m16 is best gun, unless ur facing another good infantry fighter, pub nubs though, m16 pwns.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6421
Here I think you should take a look at this, I found it in another thread

so instead of trying to lead targets, trail them works for me

Last edited by p3lvicthrust (2006-11-20 17:16:51)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6589|Portland, OR, USA
snipe for a while, my accuracy pwns..
acidkiller187
+123|6649
dont shoot people that jump, and look for all the n00bs and kill them with single shot problem solved
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6597|Florida
If your shooting at someone from a distance, crouch and take the time to shoot.  Every gun is different in accuracy so try to learn each gun if possible.  Dont try to shoot someone from 2 blocks away with a shot gun, you would be killing your accuracy.  If you feel the need to shoot at someone from that distance get your pistol out.  You have much better chance of killing/hitting them with that. 

I dont pay much attention to my accuracy, as long as what Im shooting at is dead lol.
Ryan
+1,230|6862|Alberta, Canada

Don't waste rounds firing non-stop, use the burst method when firing the M249 or RPK.

It all depends on how well you control your hand as well.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6439|Tabriz, Iran

p3lvicthrust wrote:

Here I think you should take a look at this, I found it in another thread

so instead of trying to lead targets, trail them works for me
Wow that is very weird..ima go try it w/ sniper and see what happens...
jugobeer
+18|6473
thx guys

ill try to wait for a clear shot, crouch and prone more, shoot at the head!

Snipe a bit to get better with my mouse mouvement and I should see a difference!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard