jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.
For everything it's bad at it makes up with ammo.

Well it doesn't fully make up,but it's a start.
turkeybacon
+50|6452|Dragon Valley

-=raska=- wrote:

omg kmal nice sig

ok back on topic, Ive not seen any difference between tanks. I think the only one is the 1 hit one kill spot on the m1a2.

edit : and this spot is hard to hit btw...
tank vs. tank, you can 2-shot any of them in the front or rear of the tracks. 1 accurately placed tow in the same spot will kill any full health tank as well, instant explosion. The tanks are equal in this game, the jets aren't even close.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6527

Phantom2828 wrote:

Lone behold
Its "Low and Behold"

F35-b.

The 'b' stands for blackhawk, their only purpose is for transport.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

Mouse315 wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

Lone behold
Its "Low and Behold"

F35-b.

lol.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Phantom2828
+51|6534|Land of the free
This is why I don't post here ^
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6602|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
shouldve thought of that before you made a post that has been posted 6969696969696969 times before
Phantom2828
How about you STFU
If you don't like the thread than don't fucking post in it.
Disabl3d
+11|6411|Chicago
For me, the F35B is only useful for bombing unless the mig and j-10 pilots suck. It's not usless it still keeps the enemy jets preoccupied.

Last edited by Disabl3d (2006-11-20 16:38:13)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
I know what you mean, anybody could dominate in a J10 if the other pilots are better than them. I played a round of Dragon Valley and grabbed a J10 for the hell of it. I could fly pretty well through a lot of practice in Ace Combat and BF1942, but still suck at dogfighting. I easily got my Aerial Service ribbon that round and dominated the round in the air.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA

Mouse315 wrote:

Phantom2828 wrote:

Lone behold
Its "Low and Behold"

F35-b.

Well the Blackhawk is a transport chopper so it should be used for transport. However, it could still be a strong force for capturing command posts if people actually want to try. Get 3-4 people in there and fly to a command post, they all bail out and the point is yours in ten seconds. It also has a nice amount of armor so you could get away if a tank or SRAW hits you. I think the problem is too many people were spoiled with the old version of the blackhawk and now they think it sucks, when it's really not that bad at all.

Last edited by FrankieSpankie3388 (2006-11-20 16:50:33)

Kanye North
randy
+80|6471

E|W4v0r wrote:

But US gets the F18... F18>J10 imo
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6780|California, US
every jet in the game flies and reacts different, when you fly in the f-35 you have fly in a different view then to a j-10, f-35 is really a good jet that is able to fly fast and high. also has alot of bullets that are able to do alot of damage. just have to watch your back from other jets, which you should do when your in any jet.
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6408

-=raska=- wrote:

omg kmal nice sig

ok back on topic, Ive not seen any difference between tanks. I think the only one is the 1 hit one kill spot on the m1a2.

edit : and this spot is hard to hit btw...
too bad we cant say the same for your sig

heres an idea, switch to PLA
R3v4n
+433|6493|Melbourne

Stun_Gun wrote:

every jet in the game flies and reacts different, when you fly in the f-35 you have fly in a different view then to a j-10, f-35 is really a good jet that is able to fly fast and high. also has a lot of bullets that are able to do allot of damage. just have to watch your back from other jets, which you should do when your in any jet.
Not entirely true, The F35-B stalls at about 750 - 800 ATL the J10 stalls at about 900- 1000 ALT meaning that the J10 can go higher, the F35-B is also slower, its turning circle is quite wide compared to the other jets to.  the one thing it does faster then any other jet is barely rolls, use use that to your advantage.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6553
Good pilots will still own with the F-35b. I learned to fly using it, it's not a bad plane if you know it's strengths and weaknesses.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
l41e
+677|6655

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

this is what i say to f-35b's sucking

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6458 … 080vp4.png
Any jet can bomb just as well as that, especially when they have a single CP left.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6532|South Florida
Dude listen. F35s are crappy but if you ever have a j10 on your tail then turn asap (as sharp as possible)  and jam on the brake while doing so, it will force you to overturn and the missle will fly past you. it works when you get the technique down
15 more years! 15 more years!
R3v4n
+433|6493|Melbourne

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Good pilots will still own with the F-35b. I learned to fly using it, it's not a bad plane if you know it's strengths and weaknesses.
QFT.
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
The F35b is a very good plane if you know how to use it. First of all, check your rear extremely often. If you get a J-10 or any other plane for that matter behind you and he gets a lock on you, turn hard or go straight up and afterburn like hell. When you go straight up, you will gain speed like hell. Outrun the other planes, especially the j-10. Watch behind you all the time when someone has a lock on you. If the plane is far behind, you can watch the missiles coming at you and drop the flares just before impact. They WILL miss. Usually when someone gets a lock on you and you drop flares right away, they tend to hit you anyway, but not if you drop them just before impact. Its not the case if the plane is very close to you and you dont start turning right away. Drop flares and they will still hit. Same with any planes actually. So you can sneak up on a j-10 for example, stay very close, get a lock and some missiles its blown to pieces. Use your mgs as well. Thats a very nice trick as a lot of people have stated before. Leading the shots are important. Same as with the missiles. Go at the j-10 from the sides, and lead the missiles. Cause you will not break the lock when he drops his flares. If you are right behind him, target above him. Its veeeeeery easy to take out a j-10 actually. Even with missiles.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6470|meh-land
F35>j10
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6813|The planet Tophet
f-18 can own anything because its the best jet in the world i <3 it
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
So whats your record on wake for example as usmc with the f35b? Mine is 57-0, and the airfield were not taken by us... until there were like 50 tickets left or something

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-11-20 18:08:04)

Phantom2828
Thanks for the advice SteikeTa but that still doesn't change the fact that if the J10 turns sharp the missiles will just go right past. But when the F85 turns sharp the missiles hit all the time.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6685|Middle of nowhere

Disabl3d wrote:

For me, the F35B is only useful for bombing unless the mig and j-10 pilots suck.
i agree, although that may have more to do with the fact that i can't dogfight at all... but meh

however, i find the F-35 to be the best bombing plane in the game (including bombers) so idk..

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-11-20 18:24:35)

Djbrown
+129|6503|Adelaide, Aussieland

Phantom2828 wrote:

All the smart pilots myself included won't even touch that piece of crap F35.
What do you guys think?
All the smart pilots. yeah right more like all the j10 whores. I use the f35b every chance i get and the servers i play on are 24/7 wake with teamswap at end of each round. Youve just got to fly differently. its been posted before, but if im in the j10 i just go on a bombing rampage and if i ever get locked on by an f35 i dont even bother trying to dodge it as i know it will miss anyway. but when im in the f35 i go in a sort of bird-of-prey style mode where i keep a look out for everything that moves and if I ever see a j10 ill do a loop and come up behind him to shoot him down. if i flew low for bombing runs in the f35b id get shot down so fast i wouldnt be able to even get more than 5 kills before im dead.

And the f35 is superior to the j10 at high altitudes, i sometimes hang around 700m as the f35 reaches incredible speeds the j10 can never shoot me down when im at around 2500 kph. Also, if your good with a joystick, a mouse and keyboard using j10 pilot will haver a hard as hell time shooting you down at 500+m.

Wow that thing is a piece of shit.
What does EA have against American tech?

I was playing on wake and I was dog fighting against a J10 pilot, well I was much much better pilot than him, I stayed on his tail waited until he used his flares and constantly shot rockets at him when I was locked on. Lone behold they just flew right past him not even hitting, he wasn't even turning very sharp either.
Eventually I ran out of ammo and had to break.

Now wtf is up with this?!
Why not just make all the Jets equal (like the tanks) instead of having uber jets like the J10. It makes it a headache to even play US anymore when you want to fly. Even a little private with 10 minutes training can avoid missiles with the J10.
Now your post proves that you have a minimal amount of experience in any jets. How can you claim 'good pilots, myself included' when you obviously have very little time to test the planes out and find counter-measures for each. Your pointless rant/whinge is probably the 50000th of its sort. So please for the love of god, dont start assuming that you were a better pilot than him, because if you were, you would have shot him down. NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT.

Last edited by Djbrown (2006-11-20 18:59:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard