Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6742

JUMP ON THE AU SERVER!

IP is on the Homepage!
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
as i pointed out in the bf2s help section, new posts for this bit don't show up in the general index. so people are less likely to notice stuff like this when they're just browsing by...
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

I pointed that out to Chuy a while back, and it appears that there is nothing that can be done about it.  I to believe that it is decreasing the traffic to all the server sections, but hey what can you do?
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6744|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
What U Mean 2nite ? I Ll Look In :d
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6742

That was Last night.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

What U Mean 2nite ? I Ll Look In :d
Prime example of what oberst said.  I think it needs some looking into.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

yeah, and we also need to use the "Lets get it started" thread for this kinda thing, hence why it was created, we dont want to clog up the forums now.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
get a mod to merge the threads perhaps...
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
sorry i should look at the date of the post. is there any chance of getting some AF on this server maybe once a week or some thing . node 20 does not appear to be working any more , if not ill be playnig SF in between being on BF2 AUS server
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
they took the AF server down, but then put it back up as 32
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

sorry i should look at the date of the post. is there any chance of getting some AF on this server maybe once a week or some thing . node 20 does not appear to be working any more , if not ill be playnig SF in between being on BF2 AUS server
Well we will be discussing SF/EF/AF at the upcoming admin meeting.  Will give you guys some results of the meeting when it happens.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
okay thanks Oberst ill keep an eye out
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
Maybe some other time...

Shit, I'm all of a sudden not Australian
Suprise ehh?
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death

~Smokey~ wrote:

Well we will be discussing SF/EF/AF at the upcoming admin meeting.  Will give you guys some results of the meeting when it happens.
would surely love to get some more hours on EF
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

would surely love to get some more hours on EF
As would I.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6520|Adelaide, South Australia

would surely love to get  EF
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Well shit! theres no 64 player SF server on node anymore, thats quite depressing!
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
a very bizarre decision - that server was always in use, and in the evenings it was full. i play on it every night being an SF head, and lo and behold, i can't join last night because its full at 32. what a load of shit. i have been trying to get the word out for people to post in their forum; the longer the server changes thread gets bumped to the top with disgruntled users the better, and they might reconsider - please post there if you haven't already

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-11-21 15:29:28)

GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
hey oberst good buddy how are you ? i registered at IGN and have read the thread and contributed as well!
funny how ive never even thought of going there before
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
hey dude! i'm alright- haven't been playing as much lately as i have heaps of work to do (due tomorrow actually!).

thanks for posting over at IGN. there's good news re: the SF server - they have just upped it to 40p, which is a bit better than 32, yay

the AF server has been left at 32 - which is also much better than the original change, which was to scrap it entirely (you can see me whinging about that at the start of the same thread!). at least with 32 the aircraft are still there, unlike 16 - and its a lot better than nothing of course!

hopefully i will catch on you on the battlefield soon - friday on the bf2s au server perhaps eh?
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death

oberst_enzian wrote:

hopefully i will catch on you on the battlefield soon - friday on the bf2s au server perhaps eh?
for sure m8
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6464|A W S M F O X
Hey oberst, thats some good news, i still think they just should have kept the 64 slot server, its not like it was never used, it was mainly the full rotation that everybody shunted, but oh well. I guess i'll see ya guys on friday!
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Join the server NOW!  We are getting it started!
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

R3v4n and myself are joining the server now to get it started, so if your reading this come join us.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
Aww how come i never see any "Message to American Players!" topics.......[/cry]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard