CC-Marley
+407|6820
A sad attempt by some to get attention. Some people are just wired wrong. It's been a sad world of late. Maybe the end times are coming along with Jesus like my moms' said since I was 8.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6583|Scarborough Yorkshire England

Jbrar wrote:

That guy must have some spare change, spent it very well. Nice overall though,.
Of course dude he's a pimp, he'll just get some of his ho's to work over time
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6725|Oslo, Norway
embed?
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6680|UK
The guy buying the thing looked barely big enough to lift the box, probably why he had someone else use the sledgehammer cause if he attempted to swing it, he'd of fallen over.

What a prick.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
That's what Sony gets for over hyping it and making <500000 for both Japan and North America.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I'd love for one of the admins to just quote that "it's my topic" post and then put.

"It's my forum".
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

jord wrote:

I'd love for one of the admins to just quote that "it's my topic" post and then put.

"It's my forum".
followed by Fergie's "London Bridge". The "OH SNAP"s would fit right in.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic
That guy is my new hero, although it has to be said, the casing stood up quite well to a sledge hammer.

Oh and

"Remember, you're in my topic"

You sir win negative prize.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6541|Southeastern USA
i still don't get how anyone would be dumb enough to pay more than market value for the damn thing, hell if you wait til the supply ramps up at least you'll have more than 3 decent titles to work with
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6500|Bournemouth, South England
ZX Spectrum > PS3

I know this for a fact, I repeatedly threw my speccy about for several months, and it actually improved performance.
mrchinchin25
+14|6398

Penetrator_01 wrote:

ZX Spectrum > PS3

I know this for a fact, I repeatedly threw my speccy about for several months, and it actually improved performance.
Quoted for Truth...

Seriously tho, why use a sledgehammer when a nice juicy axe would do more damage???
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

That was teh failz, in case you havent noticed, all of those people had pre-order tickets, ensuring them a PS3, most of them just stood there and laughed, like, lawl teh n00bz browke teh h4x

Ive seen a few really good ones, where they line up real early, get it first before anyone, then go to the mid back end of the line and smash it there, where its obvious that they're not going to get one

The results are children crying.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6727|Houston, TX

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Mongoose wrote:

lol tahst what they get for buyting something japenese
Lol, most of the technological stuff you get is japanese. I don't see you smashing that. Either way, Japan wins my vote over america after the crap that is....Battlefield 2
err....
BF2 wasn't made by an american company. DICE is in Canada and Sweden. EA just published it. As for tech crap, we make it, they make it smaller. TV, VCR, the phone, electricity, the computer, the internet, video games, and the car. All american. So get off your PC, don't get online, no play games, stop watching TV, don't drive, and keep the lights off. hehe

As for the video, I could think of better things to do with a PS3.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6689
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcFOD8QeVE

Still don't like Japanese stuff?
dubbs
+105|6623|Lexington, KY

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Mongoose wrote:

Lol, most of the technological stuff you get is japanese. I don't see you smashing that. Either way, Japan wins my vote over america after the crap that is....Battlefield 2
Even tough EA is an American company, Dice who created the game, and coded it, is from Sweden.  The patches come from Dice in Canada.  Other the EA (who recently completely bought Dice) who published it, there is nothing American about BF2.  So your vote should be Japan wins over Sweden, not America.  Also, if it was not for America rebuilding Japan after WWII, and Texas Instrument creating the transistor, then you would not have Sony.  Therefore you would not have a PS3.

BTW, if America did not invent the transistor, you would still be using vacuum tubes.

PS:  I was told to give you the following:

xX[Elangbam]Xx,

Please start using me, I am your friend.

Thank You,

Spell Checker.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6636|Ohio
seems kind of a waste of money, who cares how people react. Hey, I made a guy cry, and it only cost me 600 bucks! And he cried for a whole 20 minutes! yes, those were the greatest 20 minutes money can buy.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6689

dubbs wrote:

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

Mongoose wrote:

Even tough EA is an American company, Dice who created the game, and coded it, is from Sweden.  The patches come from Dice in Canada.  Other the EA (who recently completely bought Dice) who published it, there is nothing American about BF2.  So your vote should be Japan wins over Sweden, not America.  Also, if it was not for America rebuilding Japan after WWII, and Texas Instrument creating the transistor, then you would not have Sony.  Therefore you would not have a PS3.

BTW, if America did not invent the transistor, you would still be using vacuum tubes.

PS:  I was told to give you the following:

xX[Elangbam]Xx,

Please start using me, I am your friend.

Thank You,

Spell Checker.
What the hell did I spell wrong

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard