HiveDes
+0|6413
his stats are rawful
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, Yeah, he's a regular on our server, he throws nades...okay...so what, he plays the game how he wants, all the hotel is anyway is nade throwing on any server. You just have to stray away from that square, once you get past the hotel its full weapons (or snipers) there is some tactics involved AFTER the hotel.

At first I didnt want FF OFF or IO. But then one day our group was building hopping frapping some crap and next thing you know full server and been full ever since, it was mainly a joke for frapping building hops but it got full and stayed that way. So the people crapping about our server...eh... its fun - play it how you want to play it, if you want to be naded, stand by the hotel, if you want some firefight move past it.

But hey, he plays the game, just do like you do with snipers...rush 'em!
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6341|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
These people have no life so dont get all up tight about it. 1 vs 1 I know I would beat the top 10 guys basically because they have most of their kills from anything other than a gun. Its quite sad, people just sit in a jet and whore that way or nade spam, or go on pistol servers with their m8s and medic eachother. They should make BF2 infantry only or make the game more balanced so jets and stuff cant get blown away so much easier. Funny thing is I just love TV'ing jet whores for fun. All you get is a barrage of "You got and aimbot! You hacker!" I just laugh in their face and tell them to get out the bloody jet.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6617
I am a clanmember of AD, the clan of LORD OF WEED, i was with him on Teamspeak yesterday.
He gets 25 cent for every kill.
He gets that money froma  WEEDstore (no joke).
If u would get paid .25 euro for every kill u would do the same, for him it is not a game, it is a job.
The right word for him is a work-aholic, but yeah, can u blame him. pro-sportsmen also puts super much hours into their job and hobby.

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-11-18 14:31:38)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6680|austria
omg if thats true hes my hero!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Sir Killa4live wrote:

I am a clanmember of AD, the clan of LORD OF WEED, i was with him on Teamspeak yesterday.
If u would get paid .25 euro for every kill u would do the same, for him it is not a game, it is a job.
The right word for him is a work-aholic, but yeah, can u blame him. pro-sportsmen also puts super much hours into their job and hobby.
That's the shittiest excuse for having no life I've ever heard. He's on the internets, he can say "I have no life". Most of us don't either.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
At least everyone knows where he is if they want to kill him.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Sir Killa4live
+12|6617

Hurricane wrote:

Sir Killa4live wrote:

That's the shittiest excuse for having no life I've ever heard. He's on the internets, he can say "I have no life". Most of us don't either.
It is his work. If it would have been just normal it would be sick.
But indeed he makes to many "office hours" a day yes...

PS: he is 30+ years old.
Sir Killa4live
+12|6617

TeK||drake666 wrote:

omg if thats true hes my hero!
It is true
http://www.ad-clan.nl/index.php?site=members

and

http://bf2s.com/my-leaderboard.php?pids … ader+Board

Check it, see who are the top 2 members of the clan. Indeed me and WEED.

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-11-18 14:51:23)

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6594|EU

TeK||drake666 wrote:

he has to get sheeps! lots of them!
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6565|Iceland
wow your clan has a hot chick i want in
Sir Killa4live
+12|6617

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

wow your clan has a hot chick i want in
Trallalalalala

Last edited by Sir Killa4live (2006-11-29 12:45:11)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Is that Spanish? I couldnt understand one word!! But yeah you guys are welcome to nadespam on our server anyday. Bring Mopfie
Sir Killa4live
+12|6617

imdead wrote:

Is that Spanish? I couldnt understand one word!! But yeah you guys are welcome to nadespam on our server anyday. Bring Mopfie
its Dutch.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6500|Belgium
Argh, i feel like im missing out on alot.. i suck with nades.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Karkand 24/7 Players Are Noobs
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SteikeTa
+153|6718|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Hmm, Ive been looking for a new job for a long time!!! Until hmmmmm, summer. Then I get to study
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
So according to his stats he gets 84 kills per hour, thats 21 euro an hour...

9 hours a day...189 bucks a day...

68000 euro per year...if its true...not a bad way to spend your time, no?
Herackles
+33|6597

Sir Killa4live wrote:

Please.  Please.  Please.  Stop comparing actual athletes to people who just like to call themselves athletes.  This person, and anyone like him or her, could not be farther from being an athlete.  These folks couldn't run a minute mile in their dreams if they wanted to.  It's like calling someone who tosses darts professionally...an "athlete."  Or.  It's akin to calling "Little Timmy" who fell down a well...a "hero."

Gimme a break.
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6429|behind my rifle
i feel a kidnapping is in order
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6512|Winterpeg, Canada

11sog_raider wrote:

I agree.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6690|Melbourne, Australia

Jbrar wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

I agree.
TO THE TOP MOBILE!
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6429|behind my rifle

I.M.I Militant wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

11sog_raider wrote:

I agree.
TO THE TOP MOBILE!
tommorrow, i have to put gas in it
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Karkand 24/7 Players Are Noobs
The truth.
That player sums up everything that is wrong with this game.

http://bf2s.com/rankings/hpd/1
...averages 9.5hours per day. And hes "only" ranked #50 in the world for time per day

Last edited by Snake (2006-11-19 05:54:38)

WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6704|Oslo, Norway

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

played with him a lot, had some fun, but 100,000 damn.... lol
you found someone with more nade kills than you, congrats!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard