Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6743

Just wondering, when you are trailing another plane, do you use missiles or guns to shoot him down?

Personally, I'm more of a missile person.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
Your kidding right?, you wasted my time with this post, make a POLL!
slidero
Just the gun pretty much.  Never, ever expect the missiles to actually hit things.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6730
On Ranked servers I usually get shot down before I can dogfight much. In SP when I practice, I use both. Keep the weapon on the bombing recticle and just use the gun so he doesn't immediately know it's another plane and quick switch to missiles once he's dropped flares and I have a clear shot at his exhaust.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6765

I use my guns on ground targets, but in the air learn how to use the missiles well and you'll be pwning every dirty piece of crap taking a shot at you

I dominate the air in most of the games I play, but I still have trouble making good bombing runs
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6822
i had the most ubar leet pilot ever tonight in the bomber.

he rolled and banked all over the place so i wouldn't have the slightest chance of hitting anything with the gunner missles. he flew over only unoccupied flags, shooting his gun at the empty vehicles for no reason. and he kept trying to hit tanks and apcs with his air to air missles.

best. pilot. ever.

p.s. i miss 9/10 times with missles in a dogfight. if i shoot someone down it was with a gun.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2005-12-22 02:40:33)

nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6729|Falsterbo Sweden
I often shoot with the gun since the missles are useless when the enemy plane in a dogfight seems to let out flares every fifth second. when I bump in to a chopper I like to use my bombs. They're really effective

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard