Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6763|Mexico City
i dont care they christians, anyone can whorship whatever they want.
what i find a litlle disturbing is that during in-game, they are showing bible texts all the time....
bible texts during a war game.....isnt that, extremists ?
I{endo
+20|6434|berlin

Jesus wrote:

...But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well
LSD_Wash
+64|6830
If you don't like knife-pistol servers, do not play there
If you don't like infantry-only servers, do not play there
If you don't like servers that don't allow uncappable rape, do not play there
If you don't like servers that don't allow commanders to be in vehicles, do not play there
If you don't like servers where you can't say the word "noob", do not play there
If you don't like servers where swearing and insulting religeons are not allowed, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO NOT PLAY THERE
weamo8
+50|6460|USA

LSD_Wash wrote:

If you don't like knife-pistol servers, do not play there
If you don't like infantry-only servers, do not play there
If you don't like servers that don't allow uncappable rape, do not play there
If you don't like servers that don't allow commanders to be in vehicles, do not play there
If you don't like servers where you can't say the word "noob", do not play there
If you don't like servers where swearing and insulting religeons are not allowed, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO NOT PLAY THERE
docnutz
+39|6776|B O S T ON area
1-2 months ago I was gettin repeatedly spawn raped by a player with Cg in front of his name and it being my first time there didn't realize he was admin!!!

I typed "Stop spawn killing me u cocksucker!"

I have been banned ever since!

oops!
BlackCow
+2|6414
One of these days I am going to go into a christian gaming server and talk about how pretending to kill people is against gods will and that it is a path to hell :-P See how they react. But honestly, just stay out of Christian gaming servers, they are faciest.
-OGz-Badge
+8|6460
Grow up and quite being a jackass.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6752|Houston, TX
WTF FTW....

I didn't even use a word, just WTF, and got kicked. lol. As for getting kicked for saying, "damn, sorry". That's to funny since the game actually says that too. I guess there is nothing in the bible about enjoying simulated murder. Crazy bible thumpers.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-11-17 13:41:28)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6397|MN

eyesteponbabies wrote:

You are the most ignorant tard I read a post of. You must be a bitch of the admins with a fagtag by your name.
I may be an ignorant tard, my wife tells me that I'm one all the time, so now it has been confirmed thanks for your valuable input.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say the tag in front of my name is [Bf2s].

Last edited by LividBovine (2006-11-17 14:28:37)

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485

TheOneAndOnlyX wrote:

I love going on Christian servers in all online games and wrecking havoc. I mean they are really asking for it (what the fuck do they do in there? cyber molest in the catholic servers?)
Dude you are more likely to be raped by a public school teacher than a priest.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6756|Comber, Northern Ireland
all hail satan muhahahahahaha
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6420|Alberta, Canada

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Leave them alone.
k, its thier server and thier rules but..... if someone finds a rule rediculous they can't say anything? So if I made a rule that no one with a name starting with the letter R is allowed on my server, they get mad for that , should they  leave me alone too? please explain.

EDIT: I EDITED
I would find that funny since your name starts with an 'R' aswell...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6487|New York

RedTwizzler wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Leave them alone.
You know what I have to say to that?

I say, take a crucifix, and shove it so far up your ass that the holy spirit comes pouring out your nose. Hallelujah.

Fuck your god.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6574

Tor77 wrote:

This is some of the stupidiest thing I've ever read. GeneralSherman - were you born a dickhead or didn't mommy give enough attention?

You say "If they can say what they belive then i can". Of course you can, but you're not saying "what you believe" - you're only out to create ruckus and being an asshole.

I agree - just leave them alone you ignorant, immature fuck.
Thats what i mean. Read my post again smart one. People are so immature they jump right to
GeneralSherman - were you born a dickhead or didn't mommy give enough attention?
OR 

"what r youz?!?!!?! 11z!!?!! 12'sss mabees?"

Grow up, get off your fat a**, get a life/job/ect., and stop posting, you're just making your self look stupid.

EDIT: I'm truly sorry to the author of this post for it getting derailed...please,https://lolcats.com/images/u/06/45/www.lolcats.com_img_44561279676226718449.jpg

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-11-17 16:19:00)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6510

GassTheJews wrote:

Got kicked for my name? i dont understand why
I wouldn't have kicked you, I would have banned you.

Seriously kid, grow up.
Audio
+130|6549|Orlando, FL
You're awesome.  +1 for you.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

Holy shit... you guys are a bunch of assholes.

You act like the Christian gamers are stupid for standing up for what they believe in, and you all are cool because you try to pick on people and make fun of their beliefs online?  They might be cyber molesters (in phantom's words), but you all are cyber pussies.  It is real tough to pick on people online.  I know this all sounds ironic because I am saying this to you online, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I would be more than happy to say any of this to your faces.

+1 to Hellogoodsir for standing up for them.  Fuck the rest of you for picking on people that are just trying to be good by their own standards.
STFU...if they can say what they belive then i can

weamo8 wrote:

guaran-fucking-tee you
that we have a f***ing right to say what we believe. HERE:http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/ … /www-2.jpg
OLD
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6509|There?

weamo8 wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

You act like the Christian gamers are stupid for standing up for what they believe in, and you all are cool because you try to pick on people and make fun of their beliefs online?  They might be cyber molesters (in phantom's words), but you all are cyber pussies.  It is real tough to pick on people online.  I know this all sounds ironic because I am saying this to you online, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I would be more than happy to say any of this to your faces.

+1 to Hellogoodsir for standing up for them.  Fuck the rest of you for picking on people that are just trying to be good by their own standards.

weamo8 wrote:

guaran-fucking-tee you
that we have a f***ing right to say what we believe. HERE:http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c185/ … /www-2.jpg
I didn't say you couldnt say what you did... I just pointed out what a pathetic s.o.b. you are for doing so.  I probably should have asked how old you were before I wasted my time with this.
STFU already!!! I agree that it is cool to stand up for what u believe in, but why the hell do they need to have servers in the first place!!??? It would be like if i started a server for people wearing contact-lenses or for people that have tatoos. If u are too fragile too hear the word satan then maybe you shouldnt be playing a game where everyone kills oneanother. Then again maybe they just like killing MEC guys, killing muslims online is easier than in real life afterall
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6574

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

weamo8 wrote:

I didn't say you couldnt say what you did... I just pointed out what a pathetic s.o.b. you are for doing so.  I probably should have asked how old you were before I wasted my time with this.
STFU already!!! I agree that it is cool to stand up for what u believe in, but why the hell do they need to have servers in the first place!!??? It would be like if i started a server for people wearing contact-lenses or for people that have tatoos. If u are too fragile too hear the word satan then maybe you shouldnt be playing a game where everyone kills oneanother. Then again maybe they just like killing MEC guys, killing muslims online is easier than in real life afterall
CONGRATULATIONS on making absolutly no sence. There sould be no servers in the first place? Contact lenses = completly random from religios servers. Though i do agree with you on the MEC part.
Turtle
+7|6774|Boulder, CO
It's always fun to play with the "wholesome" folks. It makes it really easy to quit when you're done. A quick "Fuck you and goodnight thumpers!". I get a good ping there so I'll play sometimes but I loathe ppl who enforce profanity rules in a game where killing is the object. If you're old enough to buy the game you should be old enough to see curse words. Living in a sheltered disease free bubble, void of outside opinion is bad for everyone...
That is funny tho... I wonder if they ever forget satan's a banned word and type out some religious rant and accidentally kick themselves.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard