*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6740|Malaga, España
i,m sorry about the language thats going to burst outta me the next 10 minutes but i had a really shitty day at wake.

First of all i want to say ''Fuck You Plane Teamkilling or Suicide arses to get a pilot booted''
Fuck PLA and USMC teams , Fuck the Planes , Fuck the pilots, Fuck the punishers , fuck the teamkillers , fuck the commanders, fuck the choppers, fuck the chopper crashes coz of someone is a gunner that the pilot dont want and fuck all the things that can fly or have to do something in Wake about planes or choppers ow yeah fuck the Not Teamworking people in there.

What the fuck is going on with those retarded noobish people that just making someones night miserable coz hes quiker at the plan the he does...planting C4 on the runway so he blow him up so he cant have a chance to fucking fly a plane....and fucking tanks that push occupied planes of the runaway in PLA base... fucking buggys that get on the runaway just for u to crash on and get ur fucking arse punished....fuck the guys who teamkill and get a chance to take of with the plane i fucking hope they fucking die after 10 seconds....Commanders that go into choppers and letting the fucking team rot in hell without giving fucking support...fuck the votes that commin up the whole fucking round....fuck it...fuck it all .... FUCK WAKE I,m GOING BACK TO THE NON AIREAL COMBAT MAP KARKLAND ... and fuck you all who thinks playing karkland only is for retards...well fuck you i hate planes...i hate choppers and hate the fucking teamkilling pilots who fly these fucking things!

well thats all i had to say...pfff...what a relief...
question : How many time can u count the F-word

and i think i need a fucking HUG people...gimme gimme gimme
birdman69
+11|6753|Toronto, Canada
who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?
=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6754|Austin, Texas

birdman69 wrote:

Captain Crunch
alizard
+0|6773
lol i feel ya man.. it is a load of crap.. wish the punish system worked against those asshats
rhf|midnite
+0|6813|Socal

birdman69 wrote:

i think it was Tony the Tiger myself
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6738|United States

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

I counted 31
AirForce2076
+1|6738|MN
yes, games like this can show you how selfish people really are. not just in games, but in the real world too. don't call me cynical.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6738

Bert10099 wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

I counted 31
I got 29. Hmmmm
Azr4eL
+0|6789|Italy
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
I like plane, but i HATE not-teamworking ppl.
I like helicopters, but i HATE not-teamworking ppl.
I love the APCs, but i HATE not-teamworking ppl that use it like a personal taxy (to the chopper)
Another thing... i HATE not-teamworking ppl.
Ah! And, of course, i HATE not-teamworking ppl.
I've mentioned that i HATE not-teamworking ppl?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

Hmm. I have experianced a fair bit of this kind of crappy teamplay, but not played a lot of Wake Island. Most people who complain about assholes teamkilling for planes/choppers and making general cocks of themselves are talking about games they've experianced on Wake Island. What is it about Wake Island that brings out the worst in people?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sud
+0|6744
Probably the fact that it was heralded as "the most popular map" of some previous BF game. I took one look at it and laughed at it as garbage. Total utter planewhore garbage. Hell, there's barely enough land mass there for an infantryman to stand on and lay prone while waiting for a load of bombs to be dropped on his head.

They should convert that map, remove all the aircraft, remove all the flags, and put in two Essexes with a double load of inflatible rafts and call it "Inflatable Naval Warz! 2007". It'd be an improvement over Plane Warz 2007

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-21 19:20:30)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6736
I like wake island when on USMC side. Make a squad. Get TEAMWORK people in it, and use tactics to own china.

I hate fucking fucktards that tk.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6733|Salt Lake City

It's bad on Wake, but it happens on any map that has flying vehicles.  I had some fucking tard TK me and about 4 other guys that were trying to get into a BH on Mashtuur.  I spent the rest of the round shooting down my own helo and that asshat until they kicked me.  I'll gladly take the negative points, and the round loss, to get back at people like that who spoil the game.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2005-12-22 08:06:11)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
It's all about the stats, brothers. People take it to the next level, to win, including hurting own teammates. These stats thingys make it really competitive, I thought it was just to be competitive with yourself, but it seems people do whatever it takes to win. Find another way to get to the island then, I play it constantly and I don't have a problem at all, not once have I not made it to the island.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6724|Debris From Space
You were tked.
Erkut.hv
+124|6732|California
I hate Wake Island. I've played it a few times, and wasn't really impressed. The other maps must have sucked donkey balls if it was voted most popular. It's a friggin horseshoe map, impossible to play if you are infantry.

To be honest, I hated you Karkand whores before, but ground pounding is the funnest aspect for me. Too many plane whores out there. I like flying too, but it's just too competitive to get one.
CBRacky
+0|6753
5 bucks says he'll make another forum to complain about karkand
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

*Hugs Torro*

I'll hump you on wake if I catch you there.
Flasheart88
+0|6757|Brisbane
Torro, that's the best opening post in a complaint thread ever.

Yes. Fuck the teamkillers. Fuck them up their stupid asses.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6806|Marathon, Florida Keys
m95 ftw
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

*hug*

when you have a bad day, just masturbate, ittl make you feel better
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6740|Malaga, España
Thank you for the tip lol!

Nah....fuck Tkers in the first place i think people shouldnt be kicked of negative score but of the amount of TKes take for example 5 TK's IAR is BAN 24 hours...fuck off assholes...and still keep in the punishments to fuckem up....lol some Kark fun...a Engin threws a nade but i walk on it coz there was a base C4 hopping mofo and i killed him but the teammates nade killed me....well got lucky a medic respawned and revived me ...but wtf the engin blames me for being an ass...and shoots me with the mp7....and medic revived...and that 5 times and then i say ... BYE BYE -- SLAM PAGE DOWN through my Desk and i saw the wonderfull msg --bla bla bla got removed
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6810
LOL, owned tank whore.

Solution: Get off the fucking carrier and take some points.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6752
yeah, down with non-teamworking ppl!
I already gave up seeking a team that works together.
Nowadays I live my life on the battlefield as sniper, to save myself from this grief

I never understood, that why your stats is so important...
It is so childish.
To play for points, that does not exist in reality:)
I play for joy, period.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6810
Yet you signed up to a BF2 stats site?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard