dirtsA
+4|6391|Berlin, Germany
i have a question about the "Veteran Titan Combat Excellence" badge. it requires 15 titan attack points. how can u get those? destroying the guns gives max 8 points. after that its capped. and when i fight inside the enemy's titan i get only titan defense points. is it bugged or what have i done wrong?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6575|British Columbia, Canada
If your shooting people with blue name tags over there head, your doing something wrong.
dirtsA
+4|6391|Berlin, Germany
meh ^^

no. i really get only defense points. no matter in which titan i fight. and im not shooting my teammates :-P
LT.Victim
+1,175|6575|British Columbia, Canada
Hmm..

ok, i'll try and help then..

Did you Edit your Localization Files at all?

Cause you or the person that made them, might have messed up..

So it says you got a titan defense point, but its actually a Titan Attack point..

If not, DICE fucked up, again..

But i'm pretty sure i've gotten Titan Attack Points Killing enemys on their Titan..
dirtsA
+4|6391|Berlin, Germany
i didnt edit anything.
so u think its only displayed wrong? i will try to collect 15 points in the enemys titan next time and see what happens. im not a very good fragger. i got the defense badge but killing in the enemy's titan is a bit harder ;-P maybe its only a bug with the german version of the game.

thanks for the help ;-)
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6688|Kingswood Country
You must still be qualifying for attack points if you were able to get the basic (assuming you have this, given the thread is titled Veteran)?

Defence points are somewhat easier to come by in any case - just plonk your sentry gun and ganz in a corner and wait.
dirtsA
+4|6391|Berlin, Germany
you need 8 points for basic. i dont remember how i got that one and i didnt pay attention for it since i got it when i started playing the game. but now i would love to get the 500 points. i thought i got it by destroying the titan guns.
devilhammer
+16|6607|San Marcos, Texas
Try going in the titan and killing the people that are trying to defend, you get titan attack points for it.
zitwep
+1|6478
One piece of advice: On the enemy titan, go in the vents and play like you would defend your own titan, don't go in the corridors. Be preferably support or recon. If recon, put one clay more where the enemy drops, then put one demopak downstairs where the defenders might go through, blow the demopak accordingly. Use the lambert carbine preferably too. You should be able to rack up 30-40 kills in the enemy titan if the game is good, I get in average about 10-15 kills this way just on the enemy titan. But sometimes this is useless, especially when the enemy camps the consoles.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6550|Search Whore killing fields

zitwep wrote:

One piece of advice: On the enemy titan, go in the vents and play like you would defend your own titan, don't go in the corridors. Be preferably support or recon. If recon, put one clay more where the enemy drops, then put one demopak downstairs where the defenders might go through, blow the demopak accordingly. Use the lambert carbine preferably too. You should be able to rack up 30-40 kills in the enemy titan if the game is good, I get in average about 10-15 kills this way just on the enemy titan. But sometimes this is useless, especially when the enemy camps the consoles.
To hard, Active Cammo Knifing FTW
zitwep
+1|6478

DirtyMexican wrote:

zitwep wrote:

Too hard? lol.

It's the easiest bloody thing ever.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6550|Search Whore killing fields

zitwep wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

zitwep wrote:

Too hard? lol.

It's the easiest bloody thing ever.
Just not as fun
Bernadictus
+1,055|6749

TITAN GUN = NOT TITAN ATTACK POINT!

Titan Attack Score = Titan Gun Mount / AA Mount destroyed (Max 8(x2=16) kills.)
(+1 Titan Attack Score) = Kill inside / in area of Enemy Titan! (No Max)
(+1 Titan Defense Score) = Same as above only on you own titan! (No Max)
dirtsA
+4|6391|Berlin, Germany
ok i got it. its just very strange called in the german version.

attack points are called "abwehr" which is translated into english defence and defence points are called "verteidigung" which also means defence.

Bernadictus wrote:

TITAN GUN = NOT TITAN ATTACK POINT!
now you maybe understand my confusion. the guns gave the only points that are called attack (angriff).

thx for all the helpful posts ;-)

Last edited by dirtsA (2006-11-18 10:53:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard