Sud
+0|6718
After earning his 129th teamkill today, MrNadeSPAMMAR just wants to remind you all that his grenades are explosive devices, and that if you run near them, they will kill you just as handily as they blow up the enemy!

Tips for avoiding becoming yet another embarassing statistic:

- Grenades may look like delicious chocolate easter eggs, and may even be mesmerizing while you play BF2 stoned/drunk, but rest assured standing around staring at one will have unpleasant effects.

- Fight the urge to run into that alleyway where you see multiples of explosions going off all at the same time. I know, the MEC might be serving tasty tacos at the other end, but you cannot partake of tacos when you're dead, now can you?

- Guns are not a melee weapon. You will find that bullets can come out of the gun and travel down a tradjectory toward their target. While hopping around up and down with your enemy at point blank range in a humorous attempt at fighting may appear funny to MrNadeSPAMMAR, rest assured his grenades do not have a sense of humor.

- There is a time and a place to earn your knife badge. One of the times not to earn it is a full out dash toward an enemy sniper who already has a grenade sitting next to him.

- There is one blue dot, and about 15 red dots on the radar. Sorry Rambo, but you likely weren't going to kill anything anyways.

- MrNadeSPAMMAR can actually damage that enemy APC with his grenades. You and your medikit cannot. The enemy vehicles do not need a hug, so you can stop giving them one.

- Please do not charge into MrNadeSPAMMAR from behind. It pushes him forward and ruins the angle of his toss. If you are still going to be so rude as to shove MrNadeSPAMMAR around, kindly vacate the area where the grenade now lies because of your pushiness.

- Charging blindly around corners may be good for Minsc and Boo, but definitely not for you, if you're in a game with MrNadeSPAMMAR
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6711|United States
LOL, how true.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6720|Netherlands
thank you for the free lessons and i will remeber the name MrNadeSPAMMAR
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6732|Internet!

Sud wrote:

- MrNadeSPAMMAR can actually damage that enemy APC with his grenades. You and your medikit cannot. The enemy vehicles do not need a hug, so you can stop giving them one.
Vehicles are people too. Mechanized Americans.
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6708|IL
and also remember that your buddies bullets that are flying by you doesnt mean to walk in front of your buddy shotting, cuz chances are they will hit you and chances are you will TK me for you idiotic actions.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6679|Wilmington, DE, US

Sud wrote:

- Charging blindly around corners may be good for Minsc and Boo, but definitely not for you, if you're in a game with MrNadeSPAMMAR
awesome. great post.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6784
Also remember that you don't need to grenade every point before taking it, and 3 or more team-mates running in always have right of way...
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6679|Wilmington, DE, US
I was playing with my friend once, we were on TS and he was headed towards a boat in Dragon Valley I go, "Wait you forgot something!" He stops and goes "what?" So I threw a grenade at him.
duckforceone
+3|6694|Denmark
remember, if you have found a perfect hiding spot, that is very hard to hit and access, chances are that 99% of people that pass by, can hit it with a grenade...
Wisher1981
+1|6725|SWEDEN
oh how i love this post... somebody has the same prob i do...

If u se a person standing and throwing nades in to a room ... please dont go in there... a nade from your own team can kill u to... i know it looks tasty.. but... it can give u a real stumach ake...

Its so fun throwing nades at iron gator... enemys always packed up in a room shooting everyone that enters... ofcourse rambo himself has to run towards them and engage in pistol or knife combat... especially when i am nade whoring and killing them 5 by 5...

rambo punished wisher ... it should be... rambo ate wishers nade and got banned for life....
accidents do happen.. but when im tossing nade after nade in a room and killing people with every toss... odds are i wont stop throwing nades untill people stop lying inside trying to camp and shoot people who come in...

i just love to whine...

oh yeah... and i wont run out of nades... because im support... u dumbass...  instead u should stand beside me and engage in some nade whoring.. i can resupply u... and we both get points and kills...

GRAAAAAAAAAAANNAAAAAADDDDEEEEE!!!!! the characters in play even shout out that they are throwing nades....
duckforceone
+3|6694|Denmark
hehe guess how long it took me to realize that right clicking with grenades, put one at your feet...

i kept thinking, that one must have bounced back... lol...

love to be support, so you can just spam grenades... hmm reminds me of a tactic i should be using on karkand by the wobly iron fence...
S4INT05
+1|6700|79605, TX
TK's always happen to me via grenades on Karkland and that other city map...not mastuur...but the one with the TV station..can't think of the name. i usually chunk a grenade in the tunnel by the city entrance because usually...there's a couple of people in there.

some dipshit ALWAYS runs into the tunnel right after i throw the grenade. bam. TK.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard