DasCapital
+0|6731|Melbourne, AUS
Just went gunner with a guy who was an excellent pilot and i nearly fell off my chair when he barrel rolled a mi-28? Not once but twice in quick succession with pefect control.

Didn't know it was possible - have searched the various 'how-to' posts here and not found any mention of it.

Anyone know how (or know a link to instructions)?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6796|AUS, Canberra
when your flying just jam your mouse fast to one side, and there you have it.
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6775|Netherlands
i did it once but i did a single barrel rol ( i fly with mouse and keyboard )
DasCapital
+0|6731|Melbourne, AUS
Thanks heart_attack - didn't realise it was that simple. Cheers.
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6754|Australia
meh, easy
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6814|England
But have you done a loop-the-loop in a chopper?

(Yes its possible)
MikeBlades
+8|6780|Battlefield in australia
with enough altitude and "who cares if we die" attitude (on NON-ranked servers) you can achieve miracles that would shock the jocks off your grandma....

backwards loop in chopper:

1 gain loads of altitude
2 start reversing
3 point the nose into the sun (now your falling towards earth tail first)
4 at some point (timing is EVERYTHING) point the nose back down and keep on going down (and over???) til you have looped.

can you still plane surf like you colud in the earlier versions???
Zantar69
+0|6746
Check this out...Its got a link for videos inside and outside of heli

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4956

If the link doesn't work, its in the feature section in the main index of the forums.  Its pretty cool stuff, but definately needs to be practiced in single player cuz you will die trying to learn it.
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6763
barrel roll is cake I can do a loop also. I have to be really high. Some times to aviod planes i start to loop till im upside down then barrel roll out till im level again.

EDIT: just practice offline or on a server with not enough pll to start

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2005-12-18 16:54:12)

7h3647h32in6
+0|6749
It's not all that hard, even in a Blackhawk. Just remember you need a bit of altitude and it helps to be over water
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6731|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
If you ever have a plane flying straight towards you, do one of three things....start a barrel roll to the side, then strafe over a while while losing altitude...two, complete a barrel roll..or three, my favorite....Flares, and then fly straight towards him so he has less time to lock...if he hasnt acheived it yet.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6793|Kannapolis,North Carolina
watch the stunt video that was made a while back, theres some amazing chit in that video.
prettybird
+10|6750

Zantar69 wrote:

Check this out...Its got a link for videos inside and outside of heli

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4956

If the link doesn't work, its in the feature section in the main index of the forums.  Its pretty cool stuff, but definately needs to be practiced in single player cuz you will die trying to learn it.
if you call those stunts then im a fucking god dude, i can do like 5 rolls without even having to go that high. how do u post videos so i can show some stuff off?
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6736
use a programm called fraps that makes a .wmv vid of you in game but it can only record at 60fps which doesnt give my system any justice at all would love to see 5 in a row i can manage 1 if that loops are easy as taking a piss (unless your a retard)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6815|Singapore

My fav is this one called a tailspin. Its really hard to describe how its done, but basically you use your tail as a pivot and spin (as much as you want). Its the best way to pop a few missiles after a jet tailspin after him, even out and let your gunner pop him.
prettybird
+10|6750
I recorded the video but where can i upload for people to see?
prettybird
+10|6750
http://files.filefront.com/yeaavi/;4498 … einfo.html
there is the link to a video i recorded with fraps. big file even though its like 30 seconds long. well i think i did like 7 barrell rolls in a row. i eventually finish the last roll b4 it cuts off and i kill the guy on the aa or stinger-whatever the hell it is. more videos to come.
prettybird
+10|6750
i have a question about fraps. it only records for like 30 seconds but the file size is like 150 mb's. how do i make it so that the file size isnt so huge? is it the fps? if so how low should i change the fps?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard