sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina
I think there is a lot of thinx that EA should improve, the most important are:

1-Limitate the bunny hoppin so if u jump u cant blow shit with C4, or shoot, or nothing else.
2-Add European Union with maps in Europe.
3-Improve the accuracy and power of AA shit.
4-Eliminate car bombin, so you cant put C4 in the vehicles (hate those guys).
5-Eliminate the TK punishments for vehicles not for weapons.
6-Add more apcs in city maps to eliminate the armor whoring.
7-Eliminate the possibility of setting the server with no friendly fire, I mean you can always take damage from your pals.
8-Improve the vehicles for Mec or China, they really stink.
9-Eliminate the possibility of repairing the sat, artillery and Uav with supplies so they must be repair by an engineer only.  In the case there s no engineer nearby, this shit stay unavailable for a period of 2-4 min.
10-Commander cant use vehicles in the driver sit, forbidding it by default so u wont see a commander whoring a tank.
11-Declare spawn campin legal, as it is impossible to forbidde, besides if u r spawn campin u r very exposed to the enemy fire anyway.
12-Add a function to automatically send to EA from an admin, the commander a photo, video or some shit where players are stat paddin.  As commander Ive seen this a lotta times and the only thing handy is artillery.
13-The medic cant autoheal himself.
14-When a pilot of plane or attack choppper commits 5 TK in a single round, he cant fly anymore.
15-The ability driver points include 1 point for every minute in a vehicle.

Last edited by sergeriver (2005-12-21 09:48:12)

Kriznik
+0|6784
4 - why? this is part of game
6 - absolutely NO, cos citymaps are for ground infantry .. NOT MORE APC!!!!!!!!!
9 - ridiculous ... supply can repair cars but not uav? why
10 - stupid, when your team suxx and you are commander, you have to drive to cap flags, kill enemies etc.
12 - why? you playing for your own why you take care about stats padders? ....theres no money for being at top

rest is ok with me

2 - im not sure, cos there is NATO not EU army
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina

Kriznik wrote:

4 - why? this is part of game
6 - absolutely NO, cos citymaps are for ground infantry .. NOT MORE APC!!!!!!!!!
9 - ridiculous ... supply can repair cars but not uav? why
10 - stupid, when your team suxx and you are commander, you have to drive to cap flags, kill enemies etc.
12 - why? you playing for your own why you take care about stats padders? ....theres no money for being at top

rest is ok with me

2 - im not sure, cos there is NATO not EU army
2-It is USMC anyway.
4-They only get your tanks blown, and it turns the game a little boring.
6-Think Karkand 64 players, 4 apcs and the whoring around.  Put an apc for every 8 people and 1 tank for side.  In 16 and 32 maps u get the armor and the apc in the USMC and no apc at all for mec.
9-Because taking enemy base would have more value then.
10-Commander must command not drive.
12-Because the stat padders wont take flags so they fuck your team.  Who cares to be at top.

Last edited by sergeriver (2005-12-21 09:56:41)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6801|England
Or why not just find another game to play if you need it to be changed that much.
-=pM|B1zzY=-
+0|6841|Germany
Lt Serge how old are u?????

not old enough to stop crying about things which belong to the game and btw bunny hopping will be removed with the next patch
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina
The games arent designed by kids btw.  Im only givin my opinion u can share it or not.
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6741|Winnipeg, Manitoba

-=pM|B1zzY=- wrote:

bunny hopping will be removed with the next patch
good and bad this is, I hate it when it always happens to me in a knife fight but then when you really want to survive to get a few more kills then you use it. I mean I hope they remove it, but I dont see any reason to change anything but the bunny hopes and spawn camping... if the enemy comes so close to the uncapturable flag they should die... and everyone should know they tried to spawn rape.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6765|Leipzig/Germany

sergeriver wrote:

15-The ability driver points include 1 point for every minute in a vehicle.
hehe, that would be cool - i would be sergeant major already - i have to admid i'm a vehicle whore
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6727|Purplicious Wisconsin

sergeriver wrote:

10-Commander must command not drive.
I hate commanders who just sit around and do nothing, but I do think that they shouldn't have access to fly

aircraft but just be in the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth seats.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6768
I hate those commanders who:
1. Fly a plane, chopper and do nothing else.
2. Go to cap flags, but they use the commander objects only for their advantage.
sheggalism
+16|6755|France
2. why not ? MEC army doesn't exist so adding an euro army isn't a bad idea
4. no more "jihad jeeping" ? I don't think it would improve the game
6. so add more "underpowered" APC, i.e. with only a .50 caliber MG or only AT rockets
8. according to their "stats" they are the same as American's
13. certainly not, it would decrease the interest of playing as medic
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6833
it's funny how people make fun of sergedriver for wanting to change 'things that are a part of the game' but then turn around in the same breath and want ea to eliminate bunny hopping/diving.

ironical?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina
I dont care if some dudes make fun while I know the guys at EA read all this shit and who knows wtf?
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6768|The Netherlands
I don't think there will be a war in europe for a while. the last was the one on the balkan and I don't see the MEC attack Europe because they have to defend their own ground from US troops.
however I agree that a European army would be nice since the US is not fighting alone.
a lot of European country's have troops in Iraq and Afganistan
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6773
"some shit, all this shit"

You the man!

No, really, typing the word shit doesnt make you sound grownup. The opposite, infact.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6770|Argentina

Talon wrote:

"some shit, all this shit"

You the man!

No, really, typing the word shit doesnt make you sound grownup. The opposite, infact.
Sorry Mr. big professor why dont u teach me how to sound grownup.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6740
1- Being Fixed.
3- Hell yes, give us ground pounders some way to damage the air gods.
4- Why? Jihad Jeeping is so funny.
5- Eh..
6- I think that would lead to increased whoring and less infantry fun
9- This sounds .. insane. Even by my standards.
10- I'm all for this, I hate my commanders out killing things in a tank instead of helping the team.
12- Might help, and EA wants it to stop is reason enough. THe "they paid their money just the same as you" is invalid. The company producing this wants padders culled from the herd so why not help them do it.
13- That's just silly.
14- Perhaps in a row? No just a round. Accidents and idiots happen, sometimes you'll get 3 or 4 just off some tard being in the way.
15- Legal stat padding? Negative. This is just a vehicle whores dream. Work to get those points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard