https://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/7658260937501screen003.jpg

https://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uploads/Images/7676767187500screen001.jpg
dan500
+57|6854
Am i missing something?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6758|the middle of nowhere
look at Strike|Kev. He has twice if not 3 times as much as everybody else on the server. the secodn screenshot i got him to shout he was a haxor cuz he had been yelling that out to everybody and saying he hacked. nobody cared though and he kept on c4 whorin.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6758
erm k?

64 on a karkand server is not hard to do.
if they called him a hacker...well.....DS

Last edited by Hyper (2005-12-19 20:27:18)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-

Hyper wrote:

erm k?

Been a while since I heard the phrase DS

1. He is a Sergeant Major. It's not hard for someone like him to get a really high score on a map like karkand.
2. Just because he says he's hacking does not mean that he is. That would make you guillible.
oberst_enzian
+234|6750|melb.au
its do-able - especially when you look at his negative team score. he was c4 whoring, right? well, you can get multiple kills in one go eh. and when you don't care about hurting team mates, you get even more, albeit with a crap team score, as he has...
dan500
+57|6854
I was on a score of 70 today, with my team at 40ish, am i a Haxor?
Schizferatu
+0|6727|West Central Indiana
agreed, I have had scores higher than this and I was the friggen commander!  wondering if I was the only guy on either team actually killing anything
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6734|Debris From Space

|CCCCCDark_Helmet wrote:

look at Strike|Kev. He has twice if not 3 times as much as everybody else on the server. the secodn screenshot i got him to shout he was a haxor cuz he had been yelling that out to everybody and saying he hacked. nobody cared though and he kept on c4 whorin.
You were pwned by Jinxy
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6847|UK
Stop moaning you lamer and kill people !  It aint that hard to get 40 on karkand..
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6734|Debris From Space
I know this is off topic, but do any of you have any idea as how you can get 18 knife kills?
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6746

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

erm k?

1. He is a Sergeant Major. It's not hard for someone like him to get a really high score on a map like karkand.
2. Just because he says he's hacking does not mean that he is. That would make you guillible.
He is NOT Sergeant Major his Rank is Strange, Triangle Like? Never saw it.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

erm k?

He is NOT Sergeant Major his Rank is Strange, Triangle Like? Never saw it.
Ehm, maybe star like?

Dude that guy is a sergeant major.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6754|The United Center
no, i think it is sergeant major...it just lost detail when it was compressed and resized.

66 is not hard to get on karkand at all.  ive had numerous times over 100 along with probably half the other people on this site.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6758

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

erm k?

i had a feeling somone would recognize it
shhh though
cos if they know...we have to kill them.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6758|the middle of nowhere
k guys i konw it is easy to get all those points on Karkand I have done it before....I am sorry. but he did say he was hacking.
Rapturesan
An African or European swallow?
+0|6734

Hyper wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

erm k?

i had a feeling somone would recognize it
shhh though
cos if they know...we have to kill them.
Must.... know!
Deedubya
+-2|6809|The Seventh Circle of Hell

|CCCCCDark_Helmet wrote:

k guys i konw it is easy to get all those points on Karkand I have done it before....I am sorry. but he did say he was hacking.
ROFLMAO....hey! Dark Helmet! I'm the second incarnation of Jesus. Do you believe that? Hey, Dark Helmet! I'll give you a million dollars! Do you believe that? Hey, Dark Helmet! Not everything people say is true. Lighten up, Francis.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6847|UK

idiotofwar wrote:

I know this is off topic, but do any of you have any idea as how you can get 18 knife kills?
Yeah use the knife to kill people.. thats how
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6701|Howell, Mi USA

idiotofwar wrote:

Go crazy and stab 18 people
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard