SpecialOp21
+0|6676|USA
I was playing Iron Gator the other night and ended up on the MEC:SF team at the start of the round. I usually like to fly the choppers on this map, but since so does everyone else, I end up running like hell and hitting "e." So I end up being the 2nd one to get there, and I end up with the gunner's seat on the hind.

Here's where it gets retarded. The pilot just sits there, and 2 of my other teamates start crying because they wanted the chopper. I guess the pilot was their friend or something since he started crying as well about how I got the gunner seat. One guy starts constantly throwing flashbangs at the chopper so I get to enjoy the whiteout, and the other guy keeps aiming his M95 at me threatening to TK me through the glass.

First, there are 3 guys crying about this, yet the hind only has 2 seats. Clearly, at least one of them is going to have to sit this one out anyway. Second, you can't get all pissy when someone else gets to it first, if you really want it that badly, wait until it gets shot down. And third, I'm a hell of a lot better at using the gun/TV missle than the majority of the people I've flown with.

So, keeping these 3 things in mind, I made my decision...

The two guys outside got shredded by the 20mm cannon and the pilot that refused to take off got C4'd. I got autokicked, but it was so satisfying .

There, first thread on these boards. Been reading posts for awhile, but only registered a few days ago.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6732|Internet!
Welcome to our forums, you armor whoring, teamkilling bastard.

There, your proper introduction and whore accusation.

Good job, although watching those three then bicker afterwards probably would have been entertaining as well.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6794|St. Louis, MO
Crap like that is exactly why I hate that map.Who ever whores the chopper gets all the points.I've only played the map like 10 times and every time I was TKed at least once for the chopper or gunners seat.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

its a lame map to begin with... 1 helo and 1 AA vs. 2 stationary AA, 1 Tanguska, 1 Transport

if anyone gives you shit about taking their chopper, everyone deserves to die, with properly placed artillery
SpecialOp21
+0|6676|USA
I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm partial to Iron Gator. I guess I just like close quarters fighting inside the carrier...dunno. Course, I win 75% of the time I play it, so that's always good too .

Oh, and thank you for the proper whore accusation / introduction.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
just hop out next time, bfd
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6723
Mine?
Shortstuffthe1st
+0|6680
lol your awsome man tking is the best solution
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6677|Germany

stryyker wrote:

its a lame map to begin with... 1 helo and 1 AA vs. 2 stationary AA, 1 Tanguska, 1 Transport

if anyone gives you shit about taking their chopper, everyone deserves to die, with properly placed artillery
Problem is... there is no Arty on Iron Gator... Any further suggestions?
psychotoxic187
+11|6679

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Crap like that is exactly why I hate that map.Who ever whores the chopper gets all the points.I've only played the map like 10 times and every time I was TKed at least once for the chopper or gunners seat.
That is not true at all. I love this map, the key to it is, cap all the lower flags and fight like hell to keep them. The Hind sucks, I get on a jet ski and go straight to the lower flag first. That way my team has a place to spawn, then I proceed to take the rest of the bottom flags while everyone is duking it out up top side. I always win on this map, you only need the bottom flags, let them have the 2 upper flags, just keep the bottom.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

You. Wh0re.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
take the bottom, let them keep the top, and do strafing runs with the chopper all over the top. the points go down very fast that way.
PvtchieF73
+15|6679|Netherlands
i like your reply..
especially the C4 action on the lamer in the pilot seat

hehehe
well i do not support tk's but these lame action, "my buddy wants the 2nd seat"
barf puke...

ah well at least we still have honest players...
Charmin
+1|6663
ive been shot a bazillion times on the run for the heli seat. Got blown to bits when i said something about it. Not the less, the same guy who flew that round got downed atleast 10 times......

Solution would be to add more heli's, heck why not?! Why not have a map with a whole panzer division of tanks and a few attack helli's all together?! Thats what tanks are made for!!!!

And if BF2 wasnt as FOGGY the choppers would be hell of a lot more effective, non the less, i love the heli, spend most of my time flying heli's, but dont kill to get there first.
Mulchman MM
+0|6693|Virginia Beach, VA
I'm surprised the pilot didn't fly you into the "red zone", wait for the damage to start, then slowly back out thus killing you and letting him live.

That's what most pilots do now anyways to get the gunner out...

Iron Gator's a shit map though unless you're in the chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard